Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Realdoll Body 9 retiring

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

raysmod
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Realdoll Body 9 retiring

Post by raysmod »

Realdoll body 9 is retiring on 1st March 2009 according to "News" on Realdoll web site: http://www.realdoll.com/cgi-bin/snav.rd ... ction=news
Traceter and me have bonded. It happened quite magically when I looked into her eyes about 8 0'clock this evening; 12th August 2020. She looked at me, and even seem to regard me. No longer did she look through me or past me. Just like in AI, Traceter has imprinted herself on me. And how I welcome, SO MUCH, this!

Dollscrazy

Re: Realdoll Body 9 retiring

Post by Dollscrazy »

raysmod wrote:Realdoll body 9 is retiring on 1st March 2009 according to "News" on Realdoll web site: http://www.realdoll.com/cgi-bin/snav.rd ... ction=news

Well bye bye B9, I think they realized this fantasy body wasn't they're bread and butter... :lol: I guest the next retiring body will be B10, B8 and B3! It's just a guest... :wink:

raysmod
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by raysmod »

Boytoydoll's appear to be releasing many new dolls and Abyss, looking over the past eight months has withdrawn items, like the Anna Mae doll, the male doll, etc, although Abyss say, there are a raft of new innovations on the horizon.

Maybe Abyss is clearing the deck to make room.
Traceter and me have bonded. It happened quite magically when I looked into her eyes about 8 0'clock this evening; 12th August 2020. She looked at me, and even seem to regard me. No longer did she look through me or past me. Just like in AI, Traceter has imprinted herself on me. And how I welcome, SO MUCH, this!

photographer

Re: Realdoll Body 9 retiring

Post by photographer »

raysmod wrote:Realdoll body 9 is retiring on 1st March 2009 according to "News" on Realdoll web site: http://www.realdoll.com/cgi-bin/snav.rd ... ction=news
ImageNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

TEE

Post by TEE »

Thats bad news :cry: What a sad day for Realdolls :cry:

I will be wearing a black arm band :cry:

Long live the B9 :wink: :lol:

raysmod
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by raysmod »

photographer...Maybe if you put down a deposit Abyss will hold one over for you? Perhaps Abyss can explain in more detail why they are withdrawing the B9.

mytime
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by mytime »

Hi All,

Maybe she does not fit in the new RD #2 process that uses other tin free, platinum based silicone...
Just a guess.

Mytime & Helen
One dream, one mission...

Campdaan
Ex-Member

Post by Campdaan »

So long Body 9.... We hardly knew you.

Let's all Hope that Body 5 does'nt get the pink slip !

Dollscrazy

Post by Dollscrazy »

I think one of two motivation is WEIGHT and the other one is BAD SELLING... Let's figure it, today a sex dolls who weight more than 100 lbs is major problem in many way! That's why, I considered 100 lbs+ body will be retire in the near future... :wink:

Abyss
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Abyss »

Correct!!
Dollscrazy wrote:I think one of two motivation is WEIGHT and the other one is BAD SELLING... Let's figure it, today a sex dolls who weight more than 100 lbs is major problem in many way! That's why, I considered 100 lbs+ body will be retire in the near future... :wink:
Abyss Creations, LLC.
Sales - sales@realdoll.com (All Sales)
Media - media@realdoll.com (All Media Requests)
Phone - (760) 471 8418
Address -Abyss Creations
475 East Carmel Street
San Marcos, CA 92078

Dollscrazy

Post by Dollscrazy »

Abyss wrote:Correct!!
Dollscrazy wrote:I think one of two motivation is WEIGHT and the other one is BAD SELLING... Let's figure it, today a sex dolls who weight more than 100 lbs is major problem in many way! That's why, I considered 100 lbs+ body will be retire in the near future... :wink:

Thanks Abyss!

The logic is there and the competition with others sex dolls manufacturers also... Today, everybody in this business try to make the perfect ultra-light weight dolls(50 lbs) at the lowest price available!

Hi-tech in this section of the market going very fast, high quality silicone like the new platinium and light aluminium scale are a must right now in the sex dolls of today market and it's just a start, because we gone a see more and more engennering on it, like the humanoid android... Because the super sex dolls nympho robots is the goal of almost every sex dolls manufacturers right now!

I think, in about 2-3 years from now you gone a see a lot of them on the market... It's gone a be the new generation of the sex dolls! :razz:

:wink:

Keithallen
Ex-Member

Post by Keithallen »

well, we still have the B-5 :D

technoguy
Ex-Member

Post by technoguy »

Don't worry everyone, most likely a doll very similar to the B9 WILL be back, but it won't happen until after the Ultra Lite Doll Revolution gets underway later this year.

Every doll manufacturer should have at least one "fantasy" doll body available with humongous boobs, but, granted, 100 lb dolls are rapidly becoming obsolete with advancing doll construction technology.

I do mourn the temporary exit of the B9 boobs from the doll scene and look forward to their reappearance on a MUCH lighter doll in the future.

technoguy
I am NOT currently a doll owner.

raysmod
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by raysmod »

Technoguy and others...There are three other bodies from the list of body weights that I have, that are heavier than Body 9; (99lbs). These are Body 3, (113 lb); Body 8, (106 lb); and Body 10, ( 112 lb).

I originally documented this for my own records, about 10th January 2008.

Abyss did reduce the weight of some dolls in 2008, so my list might be outdated? Cannot find a current weight list on their web site.

Dollscrazy

Post by Dollscrazy »

raysmod wrote:Technoguy and others...There are three other bodies from the list of body weights that I have, that are heavier than Body 9; (99lbs). These are Body 3, (113 lb); Body 8, (106 lb); and Body 10, ( 112 lb).

I originally documented this for my own records, about 10th January 2008.

Abyss did reduce the weight of some dolls in 2008, so my list might be outdated? Cannot find a current weight list on their web site.

Those 3 body sizes you just mention gone a be retire also in few months... :wink:

INFORMATIONS