Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

My Girls

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Bill
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

My Girls

Post by Bill »

Here are four of my girls:

Davecat
iDollator
iDollator

My Girls

Post by Davecat »

Bill -

I'm surprised that you don't have Leah, Stacy & Mai models as well, but your girls look really fantastik. Especially Amber.. [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Cheers,
Davecat

Bill
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

My Girls

Post by Bill »

I had a Leah on a body one but she was too bony to sleep with. She is living with a friend now. She is a beautiful doll but not good for cuddling. Just my opinion. Leah on the body two is the very best doll and the most popular and might be my next choice but I've been waiting for Abyss to make a doll with larger hips and butt and maybe some improvements in the skeleton. The lower back needs to bend.
The Superbabe has a nice butt but there's something about the eyes I don't like and I've heard nothing from any Superbabe owners or the new Andy doll owners about durability and functionality.

Jerry likes the Superbabe doll and WHEN he gets one, I'll get a close look at her and make a report from a Realdoll lovers biased opinion. Jerry and I have different tastes in doll types and I respect that. Jerry likes low cost, functionality and portability while I favor low cost, beauty and life like, but we both want those features combined into a life like, more functional and lighter ( less heavy ) doll and are waiting for competition to provide a Cherry. All of the doll manufactures are limited by the customers ability to pay and the durability of available silicones. They all want a product that could be used for football practice by day and loved that night without a scratch on him or her.

Bill

Jerry
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

My Girls

Post by Jerry »

I really wish I could get Matt (Realdoll) and Mark (Superbabe) together on a project. Matt has the sculpting skills while Mark has a superior skeletal system.

I've been giving Mark a hand with his web pages and such... trying to help him get established. I have also had my eye on First Androids, but he is very elusive and hard to understand. I don't know very much about the product.

I think I will eventually get a Superbabe, then we will do a side-by-side comparison of the pros and cons of each.

I prefer the latex inflatable dolls for plain old sex, this is because they are almost indestructable. [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] Unless you stick them with a knife, they won't fall apart. And then... if one does leak, she can be patched internally by removing the head.
(It's only held on by contact cement.)

The Realdolls, and perhaps the Superbabe suffer from silicone problems. Silicone is very strong and tear resistant... until it gets a small nick. Have you ever pulled open a bag of potato chips? You fight with it until you get a small tear... then it just rips wide open.

Silicone is the same way. We were working on Victoria (again) and had the knee joint setting up (again)... the arm had a small nick in the armpit... by morning the arm was only attached by a 1 inch piece of silicone.

The person who gets the right skin material will be a millionare. I'll contact Mark at Superbabe about a sample.

My original doll, "Victoria" was a Head-4, Body-2 combination... I really liked that look. But Victoria was so badly beat up that I couldn't (and still can't) stand to look at her. I gave her to Bill-2 last year... and just made the final payment on her this month. Moral: Make damn sure what you think you are getting really IS what you are getting.

Jerry

fourmaki
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

My Girls

Post by fourmaki »

I love this, an open and onest discussion about this stuff. Jerry and Bill you both hit it on the head. Silicone is so fickle but it feels so nice. I have spent years on the tearing conserns. Durable enough to be trashed around for years and look and feel like a model. I also make space ships. Engeering and makeing a cost efective, durable, beautiful art work. That a 300 pound guy can jump on and twist in a knot. it a tough one.

I will be open and onest my conserns are not so much tearing it is make up rubbing off dragging her on her face on the carpet ( a test we did ) I admit SuperBabe will tear there is no way around it and she nees loveing care and attetion. I am sure if someone pays 6 grand for any thing thay will care for it per the factory instructions.

I can't wate for another material to replace silicone. Lighter stronger with the feel of warm skin.

Realdoll is a fine product Thay have the name, the 4 year head start, tuns of talent, resorces, and a following that is true. But I know the compation will only make them better. which is great for the customer. We have 12 in the field. And makeing 2 a week I so wish my customers would come out but none of them where from the club.

And I hope we can bounce back and forth compare notes, make a better doll for all. I assume there is more companies out there eather thinking of jumping into the fray. that is the american way. Some people like Fords some Chevy.

Enough babbling I just wanted to say hi and hopeing for this forum is fun, informative

I know I can't spell but it works
Thank You
Mark

[img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

dave7311
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

My Girls

Post by dave7311 »

Mark,
You are awesome and I love your product more than realdoll.
Realdoll is very appealing, but I most definetely wish Matt gets his changes resolved for he makes a fenomenal Jaguar!
Lets not argue my friends. We are fortunate to have these products available to us in our country.Support and Love what we have to grow on.
I appreciate you all!

Billtoo
Apprentice
Apprentice

My Girls

Post by Billtoo »

Jerry is right, the silicone in realdoll is way too soft.. Victoria has been a leper for some time, patch patch patch is all I seem to do, and I do not use her for anything except cuddling.. =-( Superbabe rules though, she is a VERY well built doll from what I have seen of Jerry's. Built for what most guys want her for anyway. The latex dolls are awesome as well, I liked the one I had, but she was a loss after "the experiment". After action report would be to follow Jerry's advice.. ha ha.. Just my two cents.. Vic is doing fine though, I have just gone through a gallon of cine-skin with her and she is whole, albeit a little mottled looking. Snuggly as ever though.. =-) Bill2

Mike Johnson
Ex-Member

My Girls

Post by Mike Johnson »

The Soft Silicone VS Hard Silicone issue...

Soft Silicone feels wonderful - just like the realthing. However, be it a Realdoll, Superbabe or a SexToy like a Pocket Vagina, the softer it is the more tear-prone it will be.

I've patched Pocket Vagina's, Realdolls, Cyber-Toys (Yes, Cyberskin IS Silicone) and to me it is a choice the buyer will have to make until new materials are introduced that are both soft and tear-resistant.

For me, I bang my dolls all the time and they are made from the softest silicone you can find. I fix tears too, a small price to pay for the wonderful feeling of soft silicone.

Thank goodness silicone glue is cheap at $5 dollars a tube and easy to use too.

[img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Wolverine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

My Girls

Post by Wolverine »

Bill,
your gals are quite lovely, I'm ordering tuesday, and I can't decide on body 2, or body 3. I was wondering if you had any rear, and back pictures of body 3? to help me decide. I appreciate any help.

Bill
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

My Girls

Post by Bill »

Wolverine,
I took some, but never posted them. I'll have to check my files to see if I saved them.

Jerry
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

My Girls

Post by Jerry »

Victoria's Closet is back on the air again. There are several pictures there.

Yours too Bill.
Jerry

Wolverine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

My Girls

Post by Wolverine »

I can't tell you how much I'd appreciate it!!!! I just can't make up my mind. AGAIN, many thanks!

Wolverine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

My Girls

Post by Wolverine »

Jerry,
thanks for the link, I'm looking for Back shots, of what would be the "Joy" doll.I'm REALLY stuck between that & the #2 "leigh" body. I'm pulled by the normal size of the #3 body (joy), yet I can't deny the smokin' heiny of body 2, drawback -only 5'1" I really need a heiny comparison. Am I too anal?
[img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif[/img]

OmniPenguin
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

My Girls

Post by OmniPenguin »

Would it be possible to layer the interior of the openings in softer silicone with the tougher stuff for the rest of the body and the under layer of the more "used" areas? Maybe then damage instead of beauty would only be skin deep.

OP

Bill
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

My Girls

Post by Bill »

Wolverine,
The body three has the best butt of all the body types if big is what you like. Great to snuggle up with, but this doll is very heavy. It is like rolling an unconscious woman around in bed. You'll get into a sweat doing it, but this doll is a bed. Very soft.

INFORMATIONS