Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Hi All.I'm new here and I ordered my 1st doll

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

janesays
Ex-Member

Hi All.I'm new here and I ordered my 1st doll

Post by janesays »

Hello everyone. I have been reading your posts for quite some time and finally I am posting for the first time myself. I ordered my Realdoll 2 weeks ago. I can barely stand the waiting. She(Janey)is a body 10 face 11,natural makeup,hazel brown eyes,brunette style 703.
It is very exciting to know that there are a lot of guys out there that are doll owners. The Doll Matrix has been a valuable resource to selecting a doll. I would like to thank everyone for all of the invaluable information that has been posted here. I'm looking forward to making new friends here for years to come.

stacy718
Photographer
Photographer

Post by stacy718 »

Congratulations and welcome to the forum!

Good luck with the wait... it becomes a little bit easier if you pass the time purchasing small gifts for the doll. Nothing that size might be an issue, like clothing. But purchasing some small pieces of costume jewelry or a wig will make the time pass less painfully.

:)
Stacy

PS. Your Doll Forum moniker reminds me of a Janes Addiction song.

:wink:

janesays
Ex-Member

Post by janesays »

Hi Stacy.Thanks for the welcome.I will be getting some wigs and hats in the coming weeks.As far as clothes go for my doll,my wife is an excellent seamstress.She also looks forward to us having this doll.She collects small dolls as well(Barbies,Hummels,African dolls,etc.)

Ekkehard

Post by Ekkehard »

Hi, janesays,

welcome to the TDF.

With my experience I suggest you to build or purchase some equipment to handle your coming doll. To be busy the pain of waiting will be lower. And I built some devices myself, please look at Uta's Webpage.

But there are some members of TDF who have knowledge about manufacturers of equipment for use with heavy high end dolls.

Good luck

Ekkehard

janesays
Ex-Member

Post by janesays »

Thanks Ekkehard.

CJD
Ex-Member

Post by CJD »

Congrats and welcome. I did many of these things while waiting for my doll too. Best to make preparations before hand...after you gaze your eyes upon your future beauty...your not gonna want to spend your time doing anything else but enjoying her. :wink:
" Look deep into my ey....er sexy boobies, and fall under their spell. "

Gramps
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Gramps »

Welcome. It will be good to have that body and face combination active in the Forum, and hopefully the Doll Matrix and Album. Body 10 certainly gives you the most doll for the money! But what do I know, I'm also waiting for my first doll, and like yours, the Jenny face.

I think you were smart to choose natural-style makeup. Per the Doll Matrix, this face is beautiful when not overpainted. And the combination of brown eyes and brown hair should be verrrry attractive. I chose dark brown eyes and red hair in a hair style similar to your choice, but shorter.
I need to avoid both TDF and chocolate candy, for similar reasons.

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

Deja Vu! I remember making my first post, right after sending off the order for my simuloid. My gods, has it been only ten weeks? I feel for you D-Gramps, how long have you been in limbo now?
:drinking:

Yeah, do what others have said. Get her some stuff, plan where you are going to keep her, set up, build or buy a stand, ask questions. I mean seriously, ask questions. This is not a purchase, it's an investment. And one you're probably going to want to keep. So it's best to learn from the mistakes of those who have made and paid for them already.
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

mozaix

Post by mozaix »

Welcome to the forums and congratulation with your purchase!

I just recieved my doll yesterday! It's all worth the wait! I swear!

kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by kharn »

Let me echo what Stacy said and say congratulations to you :D And welcome to the forum 8)
 Click to go to Coverdoll

Bill
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by Bill »

Welcome to The Doll Forum, Janesays. The waiting is most difficult but I always suggest getting in shape by lifting a bag of sand and moving it from room to room to pass the time plus the weight of the doll won't be a problem on arrival day though the weight of the current dolls have been reduced significantly.

Gramps
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Gramps »

Szalinski wrote:I feel for you D-Gramps, how long have you been in limbo now.
15 weeks. As you surmised elsewhere, there might be any number of orders in line ahead of mine, waiting for that RD2-A mold. I wonder how many "stealth" RD2-A's are shipped to people who don't participate in the forum, people who pay for expedited production, retailers, etc. There is a certain wisdom to ordering an RD1 as you and janesays did. (Note how I gracefully got back on topic.)
I need to avoid both TDF and chocolate candy, for similar reasons.

janesays
Ex-Member

Post by janesays »

Thanks everyone for welcoming me in.Thanks for the advice Szalinski,Divorced Gramps and Bill.I hang sheetrock almost daily but carrying a bag of sand would be a little more like carrying a doll.I will be on other threads seeking out advice on techniques of how to handle Janey when she gets here.Thankyou guys.

Mechwizard
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mechwizard »

Do I hear another B10 on the forum :?:

As a barbie doll she's a heavy bitch. 8) A stand or some form of hanging support will be a must, otherwise changing clothes is next to impossible. I work out but Zara still nearly crushed the life out of me when she fell on me the first day.

A good choice with light makeup. It gives you a lot more scope for doing your own. And B10s just make sexy clothes look soooo good. :D
Mechwizard
Consort to the Queen of Curves
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=10796

dwhite601
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dwhite601 »

Welcome to the forum, Janesays. The wait is an ordeal, but it will pass. One type of outfit you can safely get is a String Bikini. I was embarrassed to shop for my girls at first, but got used to it and it is actually quite fun :)
See my girls Image

INFORMATIONS