Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Hey There Delilah

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

janesays
Ex-Member

Hey There Delilah

Post by janesays »

Delilah arrived yesterday at 10AM and the experience of having her here taking pictures and dressing her and looking at her has been better than I expected. The Hime joint made it easy to enjoy her to the fullest last night :twisted: .My wife shot video of me opening the crate and when she saw her she was pretty impressed as well. To say yesterday was a good day would be an understatement.

Here are some pics of her first day at home. Resolution isn't good. The first pic was taken with a different camera. I will own a new camera and a tripod tomorrow.
Delilah Day One 008 [1600x1200] (2).jpg
Delilah Day One 008 [1600x1200] (2).jpg (140.95 KiB) Viewed 3859 times
She has that Eva Angelina look in this pic:

No one is trolling chat and sending screenies...we all know eachother there
Attachments
Delilah Day One 011 (2) [1600x1200].jpg
Delilah Day One 011 (2) [1600x1200].jpg (140.47 KiB) Viewed 3859 times
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself.

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Re: Hey There Delilah

Post by AlexKnight »

She looks very nice, Janesays!!

It looks like she likes to air her nips :wink:
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

Skynet
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Skynet »

She seems right at home with you.

What a looker!

Enjoy and Congrats :!:
synthetic love/pleasure victim/electric shock/stimulation/activated/master minded/lose control/commit a crime

RaDiv
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by RaDiv »

Congrats Janesays!

She's a real looker in that hot underwear. "Open solutions" are really sexy. And those boobies :razz: :razz:
How do they feel?
She told me to come but I was already there

mg4
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mg4 »

Congrates Janesays, Shes a Hottie, :D

Have you done the happy happy joy joy dance yet, lol :razz:

cheers mg4
Check out my Gallery:

kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by kharn »

Wow! big congratulations my friend :D , she is beautiful, :smilecolros: and thanks for the great photos :thumbs_up: .

You enjoy :wink:
 Click to go to Coverdoll

CJD
Ex-Member

Post by CJD »

Congratulations on your pretty new arrival!!
" Look deep into my ey....er sexy boobies, and fall under their spell. "

Incrediwagon
Ex-Member

Post by Incrediwagon »

Now there is an awesome looking B5 F11... you lucky dawg. Delilah huh. Guess you better not cut your hair. Your going to need you strength :P
Red Heads Rule!

Gramps
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Gramps »

SEXY!!!! I love the first pic.

(LOL, Incrediwagon)
I need to avoid both TDF and chocolate candy, for similar reasons.

janesays
Ex-Member

Post by janesays »

Thanks guys, You are really encouraging. :D :D :D

AlexKnight: She was a little shy at first but I told her,"Delilah,you are too hot to wear a bunch of clothes. Why don't you try on some lingerie too see how it feels on you until you find something you like". I am glad purple is her favorite color. :twisted:. :D

Sky: Home hasn't been any better and I hope next week is going to be as exciting for you. As hot as your pics that Abyss sent you are I have no doubts. :D

RaDiv: I prefer the revealing stuff and thankfully she doesn't mind. The b 8O bies are great. I think I have touched those parts of her more than anywhere else. :D

MG: I did do the happy dance with my jaw stuck to the floor. :multi: :multi: :multi: . You can imagine how silly that would look. :D

kharn: She is very enjoyable and there are too many things I want to do with and to her :twisted: . I can't figure out what to do next. LOL. :D

CJD: Thanks and the arrival was pretty unusual as I had to deal with the delivery man's questions. He asked what it was and I said countertops. He said I might have sent you the wrong thing,let me make a phonecall. I said no this is what I ordered. He said the ticket says that it is a silicone display. At this point I was nervous as hell and just wanted him to go so then I said I know. Silicone countertops??? he said. I said I'll tell you what,have you ever heard of Realdoll? He said yeah,is that what you got in there? I smiled and said Uh huh. He replied,You are the man,I have wanted one for the longest time. He wanted to see it but I told him that my wife would feel uncomfortable with the idea. So he left and the fun ensued. :D

Incred: She is awesome and I still am in awe. I tried to grow my hair over the winter but couldn't make it past shoulder length. This may be a good opportunity LOL. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: on the hime joint bro. Makes things pretty easy. :D

Gramps: Thankyou for the kind p.m. last night. I try to shoot for sexy any chance I get. My wife will be a big help picking stuff out for me. As you can tell from the lingerie from Fredericks she does pick out sexy stuff. That is actually her stuff Delilah is wearing. She only let me do that because I am waiting for stuff in the mail.

Ready for the beach?
Delilah Blonde 001 (2) [1600x1200].jpg
Delilah Blonde 001 (2) [1600x1200].jpg (137.07 KiB) Viewed 3859 times
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself.

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LovesBlackWomen »

The doll is beautiful, but if you have a wife, why would you need a doll?

janesays
Ex-Member

Post by janesays »

Hi LBW, Thanks she is too beautiful for words.I love my wife and she loves me and that is all I need. If she said no then I wouldn't have been at TDF at all. But I wanted a doll and she is happy we got one now that she has laid eyes on the doll. The real fun is dressing and posing the doll and the challenge of getting good pics (which is something that I have to get better at). :D

Campdaan
Ex-Member

Post by Campdaan »

< Dottie > "I hear there is a new Hot B5/F11 around here.... "

< Ceilidh > "MMMM... Yup... It's the hottest combo ! "

Congrats Janesays !

janesays
Ex-Member

Post by janesays »

Hey Camp: Thanks for posting on my thread. It means alot to me man. The Dottie and Ceilidh pic is a classic and I am happy to see that they like my Delilah. :D

perljam

Post by perljam »

Congratulations janesays.

She is hot!

The eva angelina look is awesome.
"Bud was that you on the couch bundifying that girl?"

INFORMATIONS