Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Delilah Red

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

janesays
Ex-Member

Delilah Red

Post by janesays »

I threw a little shoot together after I got my first Red wig for Delilah. So here it is.
RedDelilah01.JPG
RedDelilah01.JPG (227.93 KiB) Viewed 4649 times
RedDelilah03.JPG
RedDelilah03.JPG (263.11 KiB) Viewed 4649 times
RedDelilah05.JPG
RedDelilah05.JPG (213 KiB) Viewed 4649 times
RedDelilah07.JPG
RedDelilah07.JPG (219.29 KiB) Viewed 4649 times
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself.

B-Zilla Lives
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Delilah Red

Post by B-Zilla Lives »

She looks great with the red 'do.

There seems to be a lot of turquoise going around in photo-shoots these days as well... I like it. :thumbs_up:
Bubbles' #1 Fan

RaDiv
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by RaDiv »

DROOL
RedDelilah07.JPG
RedDelilah07.JPG (230.42 KiB) Viewed 5722 times
She told me to come but I was already there

janesays
Ex-Member

Post by janesays »

Thanks BZ and RaDiv

I think she looks great as a red head. I was kinda shocked to tell you the truth :thumbs_up: 8) . I feel like keeping her that way for a little while. Drool,Growl and Pant.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself.

Incrediwagon
Ex-Member

Post by Incrediwagon »

Smokin :onfire:
RedDelilah03.JPG
RedDelilah03.JPG (278.35 KiB) Viewed 5663 times
Red Heads Rule!

jm6o8u
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by jm6o8u »

janesays OMG just love her looking like this all intellectual and sexy :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi:
Like I said before I'm not into redheads but O my god I could definitely get in to this redhead :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi:
Great photo work :glou:

Sincerely JM :lying:

narcissus
Former Member

Post by narcissus »

jm6o8u wrote: janesays OMG just love her looking like this all intellectual and sexy :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi:
Hahaha! She does! Delilah looks like she just came home after a long class of teaching her college students the similarities and parallels between Sylvia Plath's The Bell Jar and J.D. Salinger's The Catcher in the Rye!! She needs something to take her mind off of it all now! ;)

My Eleeza, was in that class, she has the books, here:

She did a good job of comparing Holden with Esther Greenwood, and also before that she looked up in the Plath Profiles online scholarly journal, how Plath actually DID use that novel as a model for hers. She'll have to tell the prof all that once she goes back to class ;) (which is being taught by Delilah in the Doll World, at one of the campus' of the prestigeous Patrick Henry University!) ;)

janesays
Ex-Member

Post by janesays »

Smokin' is right Incred. Smokin' Hottttt!
RedDelilah04.JPG
RedDelilah04.JPG (253.85 KiB) Viewed 4649 times
jm6o8u wrote:janesays OMG just love her looking like this all intellectual and sexy :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi:
There is something about a hot chick with glasses on. I can't explain it. Thankyou JM :)
narcissus wrote:Delilah looks like she just came home after a long class of teaching her college students the similarities and parallels between Sylvia Plath's The Bell Jar and J.D. Salinger's The Catcher in the Rye!! She needs something to take her mind off of it all now!

My Eleeza, was in that class
Eleeza is her favorite student. So smart she is. Delilah also teaches night classes at The School Of Rock 8)

stacy718
Photographer
Photographer

Post by stacy718 »

oh... wow. She is really sexy. Your photography skills are SO good these days, you're like an old pro now!!!

janesays
Ex-Member

Post by janesays »

Thankyou Stacy. You inspire me to try my best. :D

stacy718
Photographer
Photographer

Post by stacy718 »

janesays wrote:Thankyou Stacy. You inspire me to try my best.

Thanks! And you know what, it totally shows! Your photos are clean and skillfully lit, I enjoy watching you grow as a photographer and look forward to seeing your work in a year from now. It will be like, "WOAH"!

keep it up, we all appreciate it!
:)
Stacy

midiman
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by midiman »

stacy718 wrote:Thanks! And you know what, it totally shows! Your photos are clean and skillfully lit, I enjoy watching you grow as a photographer and look forward to seeing your work in a year from now. It will be like, "WOAH"!

keep it up, we all appreciate it!
Stacy
Stacy echos my sentiments PERFECTLY! Great work, janesays!!!
Midiman...
My Doll photos... here in my Doll Album

Gabrielle BT ---- Libby Ruby13 ---- My Teddy Babes --- Bianca from Lars & the RG --- jessica Wicked RD ------ Aredhel PIB ------ Amaya 4woods - Kira Anatomical

kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by kharn »

Very nice my friend, she sure looks hot in that red wig, great photos :D :thumbs_up:
 Click to go to Coverdoll

janesays
Ex-Member

Post by janesays »

Thanks everybody. I take all of your comments to heart. They mean alot to me. I am going to have to get creative with the next one. 8)

narcissus
Former Member

Post by narcissus »

janesays wrote:
Eleeza is her favorite student.

She sits right up front, is never late, and always asks question if she doesn't understand something, but she hasn't had to ask a question yet. ;)

Plus, Eleeza, instead of bringing an apple to the teacher, she brings a pack of cigarettes for her. ;)

Lots of Delilah's students are kiss asses, I wonder why, and Eleeza says all students, except for her, do poorly, because they have trouble concentrating on what's on the board, spending more time staring at who is in front of the board! :) Next semester there is a new policy being proposed, that Delilah is going to accept females that are heterosexuals into her classes (like Eleeza) and basically anyone not attracted to women, only, since the Dean of the Patrick Henry University was wondering why her students did so poorly, and it wasn't her teaching abilities, it was her beauty that they found was the cause of bad grades. So, due to this, this policy might be passed. ;)
janesays wrote:So smart she is.
Definately, especially for someone who has urethane foam between her ears! ;).
I'm really surprised she does well in class, because I'm sure she often daydreams about me! ;)

INFORMATIONS