Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

How satisfied are you with your RealDoll? (2011)

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

How satisfied are you with your RealDoll ?

Poll ended at Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:51 am

Couldn't be happier
40%
More satisfied than expected
No votes
I got what I paid for
40%
Less satisfied than expected
No votes
I'd rather have my money back!
20%

Total votes: 5

TDF_Management
Staff
Staff

How satisfied are you with your RealDoll? (2011)

Post by TDF_Management »

Last poll ended in 2010 so it's time for a new poll.
Please take this survey only if you have purchased a RealDoll, RealDoll2 or Wicked RealDoll since January 1, 2011.
(Alternatively it is ok to vote now if you got your doll in late 2010, and have not voted on the previous poll.)

Only leave a comment if it supports your vote.

IMPORTANT: If you want your money back, you should say why, otherwise we may have to re-evaluate and adjust the stats and assume it as trolling... especially if there are all positive comments and no negatives. Vote stacking by owners or manufacturers can result in account suspensions!!!

If you wish your comments to remain anonymous you can send an email to support@dollforum.com and we will post them on your behalf.

As a second note on wording some people wondered about the "I got what I paid for". The options are sorted by descending levels of satisfaction, so this option means "it is ok, but I am not overwhelmed", not "I expected the best, and I got it".

This is also a good place to leave a review or a link to your review thread.

And don't forget, good reviews/comments are just as important as bad ones.

Members with doll accounts should vote only once for each doll they own of this type.

INFORMATIONS