Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

If abyss can sell marriage certificates with RD

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

stuffhappens
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: If abyss can sell marriage certificates with RD

Post by stuffhappens »

GordonGriggs wrote:Just change the line from "until death do us part" to "until she falls apart"
:haha4: :haha4: :haha4:

Higgsbason
Ex-Member

Post by Higgsbason »

rollsroyce1 wrote:Man u cannot make your own. If u can make your own then why gays all complaining about states banning gay marraige? Go tell gays why dont you print a marriage certificate yourself? Marriage is a ceremony and needs to be ordained by somebody whoes qualifid. Only abyss is qualified for this task. So if customer pay $25then send him a signed certificate with his name and doll name on it. Married as man and wife. And this is just a gag. Customer wont go to public and show people this certificate. they keep it for memory sake. and doll divorce paper also for memory sake. I bet the guy who sold me the doll would feel much better if abyss sell him a divorce paper.

...troll. And this guy is going on my hide list.

Doll Knight XIX
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Formerly known as TG megami - The Frozen North, USA

Post by Doll Knight XIX »

I don't think we'll be hearing much from Rolls anymore. It sounds like there was a bit of a fallout after a good number of his posts drew ire form the posters and administrators here. I mean, if someone's going to be a productive and contributing member, great--they're welcome. But if they're going to troll the masses for 'lulz', then they're in the wrong place.

Anyhow, on topic: A marriage certificate for dolls? Here's my expression when I read that... http://myfacewhen.com/65/

I mean, I love my dolls, sure, but they're still dolls. Though I plan on buying a wedding dress for them, I don't actually intend to marry them. But, whatever floats your boat, trolling or no. *Shrug*
We will start anew, on here, soon. We can't wait!

Gizmo10

Post by Gizmo10 »

I fail to see what all the hoopla is about. For me it wouldn't change a thing. Both my girls would still have their silicon hands on my credit card for clothes, makeup, new heads, etc.

Christine
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Christine »

Gizmo10 wrote:I fail to see what all the hoopla is about. For me it wouldn't change a thing. Both my girls would still have their silicon hands on my credit card for clothes, makeup, new heads, etc.

Just buy Cinnimon some Frosted Flakes, She will be busy trying to make them look like the pic on the box and leave you alone ....

:haha4: :haha4: :haha4: :haha4:

Ruby13
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Ruby13 »

Certificates?...We don't no stinkin' Certificates!"
Gent's, a few months after
the honeymoon, you'll be checking out other guys photos of their Dolls
on TDF and thinking to yourself ..."Wow!, look at the Butt on that
little cutie...Maybe I shoulda looked around a little longer...I did
kinda like the Boobs on that other Doll better, and she moved really
smooth in that xxx video"!..Then you'd have to sneak out and buy
another Doll to cheat with! The next thing you know, you'd be dreading
going home at night, thinking up new excuses to leave the
house...feeling guilty, bringing the spouse flowers, candy and stuff
like that. Of course, the other Doll you're keeping in a high rise
condo across town gets all the expensive jewelry, the 45" flatscreen
with surround sound, and an extensive wardrobe you've special ordered
from some high buck French catalog. Sooner or later you're gonna screw
up, you'll come home late with lipstick on your shorts, the scent of
your new mistress's perfume on you, and you can't find your wedding
band anywhere! Congratulations Romeo,...you've just been served!

:) R-13

Mariam
Doll
Doll

Post by Mariam »

Ruby13 wrote:Certificates?...We don't no stinkin' Certificates!"

I could not have cared less about marriage, but now that you are saying it I really wonder if a certain guy really has to work that much overtime lately. :evil: Hmmm .... I guess I should change my mind, if only to see how he reacts :agrue:

Incrediwagon
Ex-Member

Post by Incrediwagon »

The only certificate Abyss could give out is a Birth certificate like they do for their Boy Toys. After all that is where the dolls "pop out" :wink: :evidence:

Red Heads Rule!

Christine
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Christine »

Ruby13 wrote:Certificates?...We don't no stinkin' Certificates!"

:haha4: :haha4: :haha4: :haha4: :haha4:

midiman
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by midiman »

I expect a doll may be RR's only option given his exemplary personality, diplomatic skills and tact.

After noticing the complaints filing in I decided to contact RR myself in hopes to persuade him that we ALL follow the same rules at TDF. At no time did I tell him they were MY rules although I did mention I was ONE of the owners. I asked nothing of him other than to follow the rules the same as everyone else...including me. He insisted management and staff should make an exception on his part and that his controversial posting was good for site stats. This is what I get for trying to be nice :(

BTW, after my PM, it was then an exchange of PM's. Nothing nasty said nor out of line. He was not prepared to answer to any rules and stated such.
Posted by RR at ODC wrote:Man that fool midiman at dollforum kept PM me telling me he wants me to post there more but he wants me to post things according to the way he likes it. He then emailed me all his rules and clauses. Man he aint the law. Im a human and not his doll. I can say whatever I want. Breaking his rules my ass. How about I make up a few rules and if he breaks my rule I get to shove a dildo up his ass? Anyways Im here now and Im sure midiman didnt want this to happen. But to the admin here: If u dont like my posts simply tell me to fuck off and I will never come back. Dont waste my time and do what midiman did. Kept convincing me to stay at dollforum but want me to be like his doll.
And here is what he had to say about posting at TDF...
part of his PM response protesting the TDF rules wrote:Then these asshole mods. A forum is supposed to be a fun place. You need controversial members to spice up the house. It's good if you have members that make everyone hate him or attack him. Now that's the member you need to gain hits... He's only being interesting and controversial. You should do whatever you can to get this type of member... Because rude posts are good for the board sometimes. It gets people coming back for more. Like for example: What kind of TV show can survive without drama? What movie can air without a bad guy? What novel can sell without drama? This board also needs drama. If you expect everyone to act like robots then why would people come here? I don't want to come to a board that everyone acts like brain dead. I want to be criticized. I want to be laughed at sometimes... But except that all drama is good drama. Ever heard of the phrase "All publicity is good publicity?"

I've been on more than 200 Radio stations for interviews, I've been on many TV shows. I won't tell you which ones. I know about publicity. ... DO NOT ASK ME WHO I AM. Didn't have to ask. We already knew ;)

So your board needs to come alive a little. There's a trade off you see? Let controversial people do their damage. But because you let a few small damage, a more larger audiences are attracted to your board. Therefore when your board grew bigger and bigger, doll makers will start to respect you more. Then you can make demands. You can ask them for a fee to list their dolls on your board, etc

He doesn't get it. TDF will NEVER be a member pay site. It is a self funded member site and not a major money making commercial venture. Members like it quiet. He obviously does not.
Midiman...
My Doll photos... here in my Doll Album

Gabrielle BT ---- Libby Ruby13 ---- My Teddy Babes --- Bianca from Lars & the RG --- jessica Wicked RD ------ Aredhel PIB ------ Amaya 4woods - Kira Anatomical

INFORMATIONS