Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Kaori with different colored eyes and hair

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

jazzman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Kaori with different colored eyes and hair

Post by jazzman »

Anyone have thoughts on how Kaori would look with blue eyes and ligher colored hair. I am wondering if the oriental eyes would still stand out or if she might pass for caucasian? She is a beauty as is, but am considering options...jazzman

jackrabbit
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by jackrabbit »

Hard to say. Darlene doesn't look particularly asian, even though she is a face 9. Blue eyes might do that for a 13 as well. My Kaori face will have brown eyes, so I can't test that for you. I can give her blonde hair though, which might have some effect on how asian she looks.
Jack Worthington Rabbit, Esq.

Mandollin

Post by Mandollin »

To me, it's in first line the shape of Kaori's lips that should make it not too difficult to make her look less "asian", for I think that mouth might be any caucasian lady's just as well. With some eyeliner applied in just the right places, one could have her eyes appear less almond shaped, so she might easily look rather like an eastern european or mexican / latin girl actually, than an asian. Combined with body 2, 6 or 7 this should make her a tremendously exotic lady. Specially body 6 should be just perfect with face 13. It would make her look like one of those wonderfully built malaysian, thai, or even chinese girls, whose legs and arms are usually longer and more delicate than the average japanese girl's.
Face 13 gives room to alot of imagination, and quite certainly there are
outstandingly beautiful dolls to come.

Mandollin

siliconlover

Post by siliconlover »

hello
i am from germany and fresh in this community. it s for me difficult to read the postings and whriting too but i am so horny from my fantasy.

My favorit face is Kaori................Mai,Leah,Jenny,Tami is second ,third....
The right body for Kaori is a big problem, a like b6 and b4 for a innocens asian-styl and b2,b5 to styl a littel bitch :twisted: , i think b7 and b8 is in the middel.

Absolut crasy is my situation I have not the $ too pay for my obsession
thats make my sick ( im not sure but 6500 $ for my sexuell abnormity daydreams......can i trust my self or is this first step in insanity) the last days and night a jerk everytime with realdols in my fantasis...
I think i am in siliconfever...and Kaori is my desaster.

Sorry my english is too smal i can not whrite more
I hope i can grap the monny for my dreamgirl in 2006.......a very long time...shit.

I am very intresting for picture from Kaori in different styls....

ok thanks for reading my letter and i wish the owner from Kaori a good time.

Inkling
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Inkling »

I don't think Kaori nor Nikki would work very well being caucasion, blond/blue - but you never know. Best bet is to call Matt and talk to him about what look you are after and see what he has to say.

As far as Nikki goes, well okay, I guess there's Carly Simon and Mick Jagger... With Nikki you could go for a South American. To me, Kaori just screams asian. otoh, maybe if I could see the heads w/no hair/eyes...
<div>So long, and thanks for all the fish!<br>- Douglas Adams</div>

INFORMATIONS