Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

My Deluxe Torso is here. First thoughts and pictures.

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Gaken
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

My Deluxe Torso is here. First thoughts and pictures.

Post by Gaken »

Hey there !

Last november, after years of interest into getting a RealDoll product, I finally decided to purchase a Deluxe Torso Voluptuous.

Here's a quick statement on my interaction with Abyss during the long 13 weeks of wait : This company cares. Long version : I was able to send multiple emails with all kinds of questions, and always got a prompt reply from Debra (even stuff that I could have found on my own, had I searched a bit more carefully on the website). There was a slight moment of silence close to the end of the lead time which got me worried, but Debra got back to me in a matter of minutes when I sent a follow-up to make sure everything was alright. They were in the midst of preparing AEE 2014 (if I'm not mistaken) and she still managed to respond positively to a LAST MINUTE request to change the color of the wig from black to brunette, as well as order two additional wigs (Debra even offered free shipping for those, as they would arrive after my Torso shipped.). Definitely great customer service right there.

So, fast forward to today. "It" finally arrived. In my mind, "It" turned into "She" the instant I opened the box. I've read countless times that they look better in person than in picture, but this is an outrageous understatement. I was mind blown. During the 13 weeks, I questioned everything. The wig style and color, the face choice (I saw a couple picture of Face J that didn't convince me), the details, etc. Every doubt I had was shattered in a matter of seconds.

First impressions and thoughts :

- She doesn't have a name yet. Like I mentioned earlier, in my mind she was always more of a simple object. Now I feel like I need to name her. I have ideas, but I'll only mention when I'm sure.
- She was stone cold from the trip when she arrived. First touch was underwhelming. It felt very "hard".
- After leaving her under a blanket for a couple hours while I ran some errands, she warmed up nicely and suddenly felt very soft. It's not "human" soft, but it's impressive (and it might even improve with time ?).
- The weight is considerable, but manageable. I'm a relatively strong man, it is still a workout to move her around, but I won't hurt my back.
- As I write this, I haven't tried having sex with her, so I can't say anything about it. I'm impatient for later today though ! The weight concerns me for some positions, but we'll see.
- The eyes gave me a bit of trouble to position nicely. One eyelash started coming off a bit as I was manipulating around the socket. Most likely nothing a bit of glue won't fix, but I don't really now how to proceed yet. I'll do some research.
- In my impatience in making her try some clothes I bought, I was very careless and she got some light stains from a (probably cheaply produced) tight black dress that I removed immediately. I literally didn't see it coming as the dress was left on her for about 10 seconds, but that was enough. I read around here that stains diminish/disappear on their own, I'm hoping for the best. I'm disappointed in myself on that one.
- Mouth/jaw manipulation seemed harder that I thought. It seems hard to get the tongue to stay in a "realistic" place.
- Wig hairs go and stick everywhere. More work than expected in that regard.
- Probably a lot more... but my mind is a bit of a blur right now.

I do apologize for my english, as it is not my native language. Also, it seems like a huge wall of text but I let my mind wander as I wrote. Hope it was enough of a good read to forgive the lack of formatting.

I will definitely keep you guys updated with more pictures, a more extended review once I spent a couple weeks with her, and answer all questions you might have.

Until next time, here are a few pictures of the first outfit I made her try! I did not try to hide her limitations as a torso, which I hope you guys won't mind (I don't mind seeing it myself, imagination is a powerful tool). I did however make her leg stumps look better, in my opinion at least, with stockings.
28J bra (as suggested on the realdoll website) seems to be a perfect fit !
28J bra (as suggested on the realdoll website) seems to be a perfect fit !
IMG_0607.JPG (1.66 MiB) Viewed 8410 times
Another view.
Another view.
IMG_0609.JPG (1.95 MiB) Viewed 8410 times
Face close up.
Face close up.
IMG_0611.JPG (1.6 MiB) Viewed 8410 times
... yeah.
... yeah.
IMG_0619.JPG (1.67 MiB) Viewed 8410 times

Sotaichou
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: My Deluxe Torso is here. First thoughts and pictures.

Post by Sotaichou »

(*I thought I just posted this like a minute ago).....girls with glasses.. :onfire: ...geez. :)

Gratz Gaken!

Can't wait for more pics and name reveal. :glou:

/enjoy.

/g'day.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Want to see more shots of me ladies?...Head to: The Doll Album | The K TEAM Thread | Karamina's Thread | The Kyanna Project

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Congrats on your girl and happy honeymoon... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

LWhisperer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: Just a hapless waif caught up on the fickle winds of fate.

Post by LWhisperer »

Congrats, Gaken. She's absolutely yummy. And ditto on girls with glasses. Mmmm Mmmm. More pics, please. :whistle:
Oh, and I would add that you have a firmer grasp of the English language than many who only know it!
I'm sure your babe was worth every penny and nail bite of wait. Please do share more.
My friend at the asylum once told me, "If you don't mess with people, how do you know they're really there?"

GFELube
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GFELube »

Congrats, I'm very jealous

Gaken
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Gaken »

Thanks for the comments!

I had my first "encounter" with her tonight. It was, as I expected, a lot of work. However, I know it will get better each and every time.

I'm in a bit of a rush right now, but I'll leave you another picture.
Terribly cute, isn't she ?
Terribly cute, isn't she ?
IMG_0624.JPG (2 MiB) Viewed 8357 times

Supersoul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Supersoul »

Congratulations Gaken! She looks like a whole lot of fun! over time the weight is something you learn methods to make it work for you, your kind of lucky in a way that you don't have fingers and extremity's to damage which can make moving the full dolls a little more 'tactical' shell we say. You know a surprise to me was in regard to the hair and wig care, I actually find it quite relaxing brushing out my girls hair, its nice to just start the process of styling her hair back to nicely brushed and styled, once its all done you can stand back and just be 'Wowed!' again, its rewarding and relaxing as I said. And don't worry about the stains they will fade with a little time believe me, I had a horrendous stain on one of my girls from an outfit and it went away ok.

The more you get to know your new girl the better the journey will become I'm sure, they are amazing creations that is for sure.

Rocky-DollStacey
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Rocky-DollStacey »

Congrats on her arrival Gaken, she looks great and don't worry about the stains the will fade trust me. A word of advice about cheap clothing, there's nothing wrong with getting cheap clothing for your girl (i've done it as well) just make sure you wash them several several times before dressing her in them, that will help with preventing stains. I pretty much hand wash all of Stacey's clothing several times until the water stops changing colors.

Like most on here the first intimate encounter with your doll can be challenging and may make you question your decision to get the doll but trust me once you learn to handle the doll better those questions quickly fade.
Also the skin will soften up even more as time goes.

Have fun my friend!

kintamasan1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by kintamasan1 »

Hi Gaken,

Your new lady is truly gorgeous and with her Crystal face and glasses, she is one Super Hot babe!!! I love her setup!! Thanks for sharing your photo's and have a wonderful Honeymoon. :wink: :thumbs_up:

boongrant
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by boongrant »

Wow, awesome posts and pics, thanks! I have one of these voluptuous deluxe torsos (VDT) on order myself and am expecting delivery this month! That's a neat idea about putting stockings on the stumps, which you make look longer than those I've seen in other photos.

What size bra and panties will fit the VDT? Those panties you have in the photos look perfect! All the bras I've seen on the VDTs, however, never seem to look right. The material appears too bulky for such proportionally large breasts. Perhaps a thin and stretchy sports bra or tube top would look better, or sheer negligee/bustier.

Can't wait for delivery! I'll ask Debra if she can send me an advance photo of my doll. Abyss makes better looking dolls than anyone on the planet. However, the real test for me will be how they feel, and I hope to report to this forum about my experience upon ownership.

http://www.dollforum.com/forum/posting. ... 27eda062f8#

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Gaken, she´s a stunning beauty. Enjoy a happy honeymoon and keep those pics and info´s coming, please. And please add your beauty to the Doll Matrix as well.
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Tufgngbob

Post by Tufgngbob »

Hey man. She's absolutely stunning. Great choices on face, hair, makeup, etc... Love the glasses too.

I came about 1/10th of a second from buying that same Torso with I think that same face (Crystal right?). Then, right before clicking the
"buy now", I decided to wait a bit longer and give a little more thnking time and consideration to the body 5 instead.

Good luck with her!

upsux
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by upsux »

Excellent pics and review - the customer service dept is top notch indeed, and the product reflects it completely!

turpee

Post by turpee »

great review, thanks for sharing your experience and what to expect.

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

Congrats, she looks very nice, especially in those glasses :D

Regarding moving the eyes, you may want to view my video on Realdoll eye movement: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=137&t=57328
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

INFORMATIONS