Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

LATEX-doll available at Abyss

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

real doll \ latex dolls

Post by timetraveler1 »

hello , i have been reading with great interest on the latex dolls, i to beleive a silicone type breast should be used (actually a must as many like and enjoy the true feeling of the breast ), i think they should also have used a ramsdale type skeletal frame . i commend them for this lower cost doll with realism(with some eceptions) the replacable optional x faces is great news, i think though that they should expand the design with multiple body's that have optional breast size just as the regular real dolls do (but with silicone type breast, again a must) their will definatly be a market out their for this type of doll. i think this is a step in the right direction and hope to see some of these other changes. :D the doll having oral and anal ,etc. is also a must.

jburns
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: real doll \ latex dolls

Post by jburns »

timetraveler1 wrote:hello , i have been reading with great interest on the latex dolls, i to beleive a silicone type breast should be used (actually a must as many like and enjoy the true feeling of the breast )
Add another vote for a sure buy if a model with silicone type breasts was available (even if it cost a bit more). I remember reading how many said the Hustler Virtual Girl's breast were too hard and completely unrealistic. I am concerned the "firm sponge" feel on the latex RD might also be this way.
the doll having oral and anal ,etc. is also a must.
From the pictures at the site, I'd say anal is included, and i think someone verified the face-X head did oral.

Anxiously awaiting the first review(s) from customers, and of course more pics from Matt!

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

This is the best news I've heard here in the Forum in a long time ! My next doll will definitely be a Latex Realdoll. I did write Realdoll & suggest that they add a 3rd hair color (redhead) to the list of choices so that all 3 general hair types are covered. This is great !
D.A. 8)

INFORMATIONS