Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Kelly-Lee- RealDoll Body 4 & Mia face!

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

lisabt3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Kelly-Lee- RealDoll Body 4 & Mia face!

Post by lisabt3 »

MOMMA MIA!

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

Thank you everyone so very much! I am extremely touched by all of your stellar complements. Kelly is just beside herself and is very flattered by all the sweet comments about her! So once again thank you all so very much!!! :D We are most grateful to have so many great friends here on this forum. :mrgreen:

Nova

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by 1jayjay »

Hey Nova :D its guys like you and Kelly that make the forum what it is. :D :D

pygmalion2
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by pygmalion2 »

Thanks for posting your pictures. The body 4 is a very under rated body type. Almost the same as
the body 5 but with the smaller breasts. Still love the classic body types.
<em>I know the good artist</em>

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Nova, you hid her from us for such a long time. :twisted: Glad you finally changed that, she´s such a beauty and she really likes to show off. I hope you don´t hide her again! :mrgreen:
Chris
I guess you haven´t submitted her to the Matrix either. :evil:
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Dez
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Dez »

her breasts are perfect:)

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi Nova, you hid her from us for such a long time. :twisted: Glad you finally changed that, she´s such a beauty and she really likes to show off. I hope you don´t hide her again! :mrgreen:
Chris
I guess you haven´t submitted her to the Matrix either. :evil:
Hidden? Oh no she has not been hidden. Kelly-Lee has always had an album. But it's been a while since I updated it and added new pictures. She just didn't have a photo thread where peep's can see her pic's here and comment. :D As for the Matrix. Yup she is in there too. :thumbs_up:
http://matrix.dollforum.com/doll_generi ... llnber=328

Nova

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Hi Nova, thank you, it seems she just went underneath my radar screen, just my mistake. I´m sorry for that. Begging for forgiveness, sexy lady, :wink:
Chris

Supersoul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Supersoul »

What a great combination! Kelly-Lee is very adorable you must be just so pleased with her Nova-I!
Love the outfit too :thumbs_up:

Mechwizard
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mechwizard »

Nice to see the classic dolls still getting air time. Their days are far from done.
Mechwizard
Consort to the Queen of Curves
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=10796

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi Nova, thank you, it seems she just went underneath my radar screen, just my mistake. I´m sorry for that. Begging for forgiveness, sexy lady, :wink:
Chris
That's no problem Chris! Honestly, you have nothing to be sorry about. You are doing a great job! I'm just really glad there are people like you who encourage matrix submissions. Without the encouragements the matrix might not be as great as it is today. :thumbs_up: Oh and yes! Not to worry my freind, you are very much forgiven! :D
Supersoul wrote:What a great combination! Kelly-Lee is very adorable you must be just so pleased with her Nova-I!
Love the outfit too :thumbs_up:
Thanks Supersoul! And Yes! I'm as happy and madly in love with her today as the the day she came into my life about a year ago...
Mechwizard wrote:Nice to see the classic dolls still getting air time. Their days are far from done.

Thanks Mechwizard!

metalmatt
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by metalmatt »

Thanks for sharing Kelly-Lee's pics with us. You are almost forgiven for keeping her hidden for a year. Almost...

Lol

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

metalmatt wrote:Thanks for sharing Kelly-Lee's pics with us. You are almost forgiven for keeping her hidden for a year. Almost...

Lol
Thanks metalmatt!

Hmmm! :roll: Well guess that settles it then. I'll just have to post a lot more pic's of her here! LOL! :D

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Hi Nova-I, thank you, and I feel much better now being pardoned and forgiven by a very lovely lady, no less. :D
Chris

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

Hey everyone,

OK! This next set was inspired by friends. A few months ago I had the opportunity to meet another fellow doll owner in person. During that meet up I was also introduced to his lovely lady, Stacy! When I met Stacy, she was wearing this very sexy Steam-Punk outfit that would make your jaw drop. Stacy had this Xena the warrior princess thing going on and I was really digging it. In fact I liked her outfit so much that I had to know where Roust got it. So this next set is acknowledgement to great friends, Roustabout & Stacy! Thanks buddy for telling me where to find these wonderful Steam-Punk outfits. Kelly truly wanted to be like her big sister Stacy. :wink: Now without further ado here is Kelly The Warrior Princess!

Stay tuned for the next photo set!
See more pictures of Kelly here: http://www.ourdollcommunity.com/gallery ... album=1137

INFORMATIONS