Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

RealDoll, Hip Actuator, movement, etc?

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Zarnon
Former Member

RealDoll, Hip Actuator, movement, etc?

Post by Zarnon »

Hey y'all. I'm new to the forum, but just fascinated by these dolls. I never knew they existed until this week.

There is something erotic and artistic about these dolls which blow my mind.

In any event, I'm going to order one very soon (within the month).

I have read bits and pieces about a hipactuator system (mentioned on Realdoctor) and also there is a group called Cyborgtek that has done this in a limited fashion. Maybe these are the same thing.

While these are incredible in their own right, having the ability to move would heighten the whole experience.

Has anyone had experience, had positives or negatives?

dave7311
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by dave7311 »

Zarnon,

Contact abyss (phone # is in website) and they will lead ya straight on this question. Have not read anything much helpful pertaining 2 your question here.
Shelly is very cool and pleasant (down 2 earth) @ abyss.
:) www.realdoll.com (contact section @ bottom of page)

dave7311 :wink:

Plodder
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Plodder »

Zarnon

I purchased a doll from Abyss with the hip actuater option, a few years ago. My 2 cents is; I could have spent the 3 grand, that option cost , far better. I think I have a pretty good idea of what your imagining it doing, however I don`t think an electric motor can be made to do what we want it to. I`m not knocking Matts efforts in this regard either. the limiting factor is electic motors, not Matts imagination. The electric motors don`t make the transition between forward and backward motion smooth enough, nor are they fast enough to create a genuine rocking motion,( if you have visions of her riding you). Laying on top of you, most of the motion seems to be forwards, slightly lifting part of her upper body off of you as she does and then back to the starting position, however as far as moving backwards from the starting position goes ( if you have thoughts of it giving your lower member a bit of a stretch), it certainly did`nt happen for me. I hope this helps :?
Plodder

dave7311
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by dave7311 »

pladder,

thanx 4 heads up!

I was not sold on this much anyway!

Superbabe clip is quite amazing thou, but not my cup of tea!

dave7311

P.S.

Seems lke SuperBabe is quite stagnent anyway.
RD is the leader in our quest 4 reality anyway (so far)

dave7311

Cyclops

Post by Cyclops »

I'm afraid to order an internal machine that may break down.
it would meam major surgery to fix.

One member put a hook in a cieiling beam and attaches his RD with bungie cords-real bouncy action there!

Zarnon
Former Member

Post by Zarnon »

Thanks Plodder for the feedback,

As one of the few people that have this in their doll, I did have a few ??

Did you feel overall that hip motion didn't add much to the experience? I don't have high expectations. I knew that no matter what I would have to drive the experience. However, having some movement, even if it's slower than I'd like would add to the experience. I had no pretensions about the doll 'doing' me. You may have had similar expectations to mine and if so, I'm disappointed!!

How did this work? Did it look unsightly externally?

Thanks for your help.

Plodder
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Plodder »

Zarnon

The power and information supply line plugs in at the base of the neck in back and extends down far enough to the controll box that the box can be kept on the floor next to the bed, so there`s really nothing unsightly about the setup as far as I`m concerned. The performance is the only place you take the hit in my opinion.

Plodder

Zarnon
Former Member

Post by Zarnon »

Thanks so much Plodder for answering.

From what I understand there are only a few of these installed, so having someone that can speak from experience is appreciated.

I sent you a PM then thought about it and realized more people might be interested in this topic.

In the end did you think the motion added, detracted or didn't really change the experience?

Sounds like the rhythm was off and it couldn't get up to speed . I wonder if they've made any improvements or not. It would be nice to hear from another that had this option. Maybe the reason it's not advertised is b/c it hasn't worked out so well. Who knows but this is going to be a big area methinks as the looks now are really solid (at least at RD!).

The only other one I can compare it to is Loly, who had a pretty good movement going (as far as I could tell) in his vids. No idea what the experience was like as there are so few owners they've never commented on it.

I think some people wouldn't necessarily be thrown by the extra price if it added to the experience.

One of the reasons I need to pay a visit to Abyss, hee hee.

Plodder
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Plodder »

Zarnon

With human on top doll on bottom, my experienced with the motor running was not positive. This was my experience, for what it`s worth.
Plodder

Zarnon
Former Member

Post by Zarnon »

Bummer to hear that..

well.. back to the drawing board!

mytime
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by mytime »

... Hi all,

Looks like they need to go hydraulic for this stuff :lol:.
H'mm... Jerry has build once a thing for Superbabe with a pneumatic air cilindre, seemed to work very well but was bit noisy.
The Loly doll can do also great movements, but I don't know how it works out when force is applied on it (e.g. doll below).
From RD I know Abyss has designed it with a security clutch like thing, to avoid damage due to high forces on it.

Mytime & Helen
One dream, one mission...

INFORMATIONS