Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Any chance of This type of Torso being developed?

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

manobon
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Any chance of This type of Torso being developed?

Post by manobon »

http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 42&t=78631

It seems like it would be a step above the Deluxe Female Torso - with arms, and without the leg stumps that can block certain positions/getting as close as possible during play - it looks like they 'cut off' and rounded the legs from a split position, instead of a legs forward/90 degree position.

I'm not sure how the Real Dolls are molded/formed, but instead of creating a new mold, maybe 'blocks' could be placed in current doll molds -with respective elimination of leg skeleton parts - to create the same effect. That would allow any current mold to be used/give more options to the consumer, without having to create/invest in a completely new mold(s) - that is, if I'm at All imagining the process correctly.

trauma
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Any chance of This type of Torso being developed?

Post by trauma »

I always thought they should do a torso like Ruby13 where the arms go to the elbows and the legs go to the knees instead of stumps.

manobon
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Any chance of This type of Torso being developed?

Post by manobon »

For me, the leg stumps - unless coupled with like, a great hip/lower back joint, and very forward-flexible legs - would still prevent being as close as possible during sex.

Plus, I definitely like the arms for cuddling, positioning, and even visually.

INFORMATIONS