Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Do you have pics of body c?

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

pepe4158

Do you have pics of body c?

Post by pepe4158 »

I was going to buy a new real doll....like my other but uits old and developing lots of rips here n there.

Was really considering a BT since they are very much lighter, my RD has to be appx 100lbs and hard to move around

Then i saw the new body C....and really like it, especially the look of the spine in the back view

This is of course a much heavier doll versus the BT....and i just wanted to make sure i am really seeing things i liked in the one set of pics on the site pics

any comments or pics?.....doll c body not thhat popular for some reason, at 5-10 she is a tall doll

pepe4158

Re: Do you have pics of body c?

Post by pepe4158 »

no opinions....plz any input appreciated

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Hi Pepe...

There is a RD2 Body C for sale in TDF dsales here with body pics....

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=128&t=79656

Cheers Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

pepe4158

Post by pepe4158 »

Thks Anung, yea saw and was considering

But if i buy BT i think i want new....with the closing eyes option, that seems so awsome

If i get RD tho i think i do want the body C.....just love the long legs and the spine showing in the back seemed so realisticly awsome.....just wanted to see more pics (or if anyone just knew 0 as i want to make sure that is on everyone of that body type.....maybe i could call and ask them?

That is a pic of my doll....it actually has massive damage, that you can not see

Too bad as i have been happy with her but do not know if can be repaired......an updated version seems better anyway as she is 10 years old

i probably want a lighter skeleton new doll
just a small advice to any first time buyers weight does matter, until you own one you do not consider i think.....although the body C is much heavier then i prefer....all the things i seemed to like was worth the trade-off imo...just want to make sure, what i like, is really there, that i am seeing them correctly or if that was just some aberation for the model pics only

oh yea included the shot of the back of the c model body i loved.....my gosh it is like looking a a real lADIES BACK IMO
Attachments
thumbs_renee_rd2_config2_16.jpg
thumbs_renee_rd2_config2_16.jpg (7.32 KiB) Viewed 2649 times
0811151002-01.jpg
0811151002-01.jpg (142.26 KiB) Viewed 2661 times

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dodgeman »

If you say that your doll is 10 years old, then she is a tin cure silicone doll and the reason that she is tearing apart. There is no way to stop it from getting worse unfortunately. You can do repairs that will last temporarily but, the inevitable will happen and she will continue to get worse. :( Tin cure is notorious for that problem and why doll creators switched to platinum cure as it is stable.

I have a body C doll with the Renee face from late July 2013 and she is a Sweetie. Only the body C has that well defined spine that you see and she is 5ft 10in tall from the bottom of the heels to the top of her head as I measured her to be sure! She is quite a handful being so tall but unique as about the tallest doll currently available and my doll is right at 90 lbs! The body C doll is much taller in the upper torso and that is where she gets much of her height. Her leg inseam is 34 inches from crotch to the bottom of her heel and about near identical to my tan Jenny body 7's leg inseam. :)

I don't have many photos of her and none are nudes but, she does have a thread here in the RD2 forum on page 11. Here is a photo of her from that thread with her original light brown hair although she sports Red hair these days! :D

Another shot from another thread with all of my Abyss dolls. Renee is the one with the red hair sitting TALLER than all of the girls of course. Her upper torso height is quite apparent from this photo as you can see and I have many Classic and RD2 bodied dolls sitting with her. :D

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

You need more dolls dodge... :lol:

:fadein: look...I mostly agree with Dodge, he has more Abyss lines than me, but I will add that Tashy is an old 9 or 10 yr old RD Classic....now between Muzza and me and maintenance, she looks brand spanking new....but...I did have to do a full recore with her.

She Devil lilith is totally different...she is a custom made Dec 2013 with a platinum base.....she is like Racheal from Bladerunner..in that I have no idea what her expiry date will be, but si far for a doll that is in contact with me daily (she is my bed bear)...appart from rtepaired finger pokes...she is mint..and sexy as hell :lol:

And Lexi my BT3..has been a restoration from an unhappy previous relationship...and she looks great..but still has attitude 8O

They moral of this story is that any dolls longevity is dependent on their upkeep, their conditions of service and the environment the live in....a lot like classic cars that is :wink:

Cheers Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

0osik
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by 0osik »

Well besides Dodgeman's Renee there is Alottahope's Roxxanne
http://174.142.100.37/forum/viewtopic.php?f=89&t=62438
http://174.142.100.37/forum/viewtopic.php?f=89&t=62237
http://174.142.100.37/forum/viewtopic.p ... &start=105

Although most of upsux's earlier pictures of Taylor (with a Victoria face) are gone, there are some mixed into his Mia thread (a Wicked Samantha Saint with a Victoria face) - see the bottom of page 6 and a few other locations in:

http://174.142.100.37/forum/viewtopic.p ... 6&start=75

0osik
Servant for Azure: BT3, Sky, Birthday July 10, Anniversary October 27, 2014
Servant for Celestia: BT5, Star, Birthday March 10, Anniversary May 20, 2016

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Some great examples of body C right there :thumbs_up:

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!

INFORMATIONS