Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

How old is my doll?

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

TP876

Re: How old is my doll?

Post by TP876 »

I'm set on the half Spanish and half Italian for her ethnicity. She's an American born in San Marcos, California. Her father was from Italy and her mother from Spain. But as far as her age, it's still a little hazy.

Knightshift
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Knightshift »

Love the Maryanne and Ginger artwork!
The first five days after the weekend are always the hardest.

Knightshift
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Knightshift »

I'm gonna go with 38 to 42. With a bush like hers, she's a mature gal who knows what a real woman is supposed to look like!
The first five days after the weekend are always the hardest.

TP876

Post by TP876 »

Knightshift wrote:Love the Maryanne and Ginger artwork!
Here's two better pictures of those paintings. I grew upon Gilligan's Island in reruns during the 80's. I loved it then and I still adore it now- even as a cynical adult- I can't get enough of it's campy charm. When I saw those paintings for sale I just had to have them. As a kid there's nothing more that I ever wanted than to be shipwrecked on that island. I imagined myself as maybe being the Howell's nephew. I could spend all day hanging out with Gilligan and spend all night being coached into manhood by Ginger. :)

Julie is like Ginger and Marry Ann combined to me. :)
Attachments
mary-ann-01-02.jpg
mary-ann-01-02.jpg (159.79 KiB) Viewed 2993 times
ginger-01-02.jpg
ginger-01-02.jpg (158.34 KiB) Viewed 2993 times

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

TP876 wrote:
Knightshift wrote:Love the Maryanne and Ginger artwork!
Here's two better pictures of those paintings. I grew upon Gilligan's Island in reruns during the 80's. I loved it then and I still adore it now- even as a cynical adult- I can't get enough of it's campy charm. When I saw those paintings for sale I just had to have them. As a kid there's nothing more that I ever wanted than to be shipwrecked on that island. I imagined myself as maybe being the Howell's nephew. I could spend all day hanging out with Gilligan and spend all night being coached into manhood by Ginger. :)

Julie is like Ginger and Marry Ann combined to me. :)
I watched when it was a first run show. Pulu Si Ba Goomba

TP876

Post by TP876 »

Boobman wrote:I watched when it was a first run show. Pulu Si Ba Goomba
That's one of my favorite episodes, very iconic. I like how the Kupakai speak English to one another but don't seem to understand the castaways until the end- and that the professor knows how to say "free the prisoners" in Kupakai.

But enough about Gilligan's Island. How old is Julie?

TP876

Post by TP876 »

Knightshift wrote:I'm gonna go with 38 to 42. With a bush like hers, she's a mature gal who knows what a real woman is supposed to look like!
Pubic hair is making a comeback. Yay! Not to get political but I have a feeling that the reason why so many girls were shaving theirs off was calling it bush during the 2000's was unappealing to them. I can't say that's the sole reason but I'm sure there were at least some girls who saw going bald down there as some sort of political protest.

I knew from the start I wanted Julie to look like a proper grown woman down there but I don't know think it relates to her age as more and more girls are going natural again.

oneparrot2many
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by oneparrot2many »

Hello I say she is a nice 33-40 years in age. What body is she?
Ella says hi!

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by windave »

33 years old. 40% Western European, 32% Mediterranean, 17 % Eastern European, 4% Aleut, 7% Sub Saharan. 98% hydro-carbon. Extremely active.

TP876

Post by TP876 »

oneparrot2many wrote:Hello I say she is a nice 33-40 years in age. What body is she?
Ella says hi!
She's a body D with the gel implants in her butt. She's a big girl weighing about 105 lbs.

Brick

Post by Brick »

She is 38 and English-Portuguese is her breed.....
A never ending parade of beautiful Realdolls and of course, HARMONY!!

TP876

Post by TP876 »

It's funny how most men want to have a woman much younger than them and I design my perfect doll and she visually winds up being around the same age as me. I was 38 when Julie came to me in early 2016 and I'm going to be 40 in a few months.

If per chance anyone were to find out about Julie I'm glad that she's a more mature looking doll who is clearly designed to look like an adult woman than some of other dolls I've seen, particularly some of the ones made by the more obscure manufacturers. Some of them, especially the ones that are small, look like they could be a 10-year-old girl with breast implants.

INFORMATIONS