Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

RD2 Body F Girls Only

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

FiveByFive
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: RD2 Body F Girls Only

Post by FiveByFive »

I don't even know what you're doing posting, man. I'd be pounding that on and off the rest of the night if it were me, taking off work to do the same the next few days, and cuddling/kissing in between.

I suppose you're just a better/more generous man than I.
~~~~ Life is a runway. ~~~~

Master of Kitty
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Master of Kitty »

FiveByFive wrote:I don't even know what you're doing posting, man. I'd be pounding that on and off the rest of the night if it were me, taking off work to do the same the next few days, and cuddling/kissing in between.

i'd be surprised if i got any sleep tonight. I've pretty much been hitting it since noon, with a few breaks in between. it's been like that episode of Rick & Morty when morty gets a sexbot

but yeah. although i got the call from abyss last friday, the crate didn't get to seko's delivery station till tuesday, BUT seko only delivers to my area on thursdays. to top it off, they didn't call me at all to let me know that. i had to call them wednesday night to figure out why they hadn't called me for two days to schedule a delivery. i can't complain though, they were polite and professional regardless. and she arrived without a scratch.

it worked out well in the end, i called in "sick with the flu" for a couple of days, then i get the weekend, too. i might even take monday off. one thing's for sure, when i finally get back to work i really WILL look sick because i'll be all out of fluids. :lol:
The reason I get no sleep.  No sleep at all...
The reason I get no sleep. No sleep at all...
kitty 031-b.png (6.67 MiB) Viewed 3530 times

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Yeah buddy - just keep going and going - take a week or two vacation leave and just keep on going....

FiveByFive
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by FiveByFive »

Now THAT is what I'm fuckin' talkin' about.

Smash 'till you crash, bruh.
~~~~ Life is a runway. ~~~~

Brick

Post by Brick »

Master of Kitty wrote:oh i see. i needed to press the Full Editor button :P
kitty 023-b.png
her hair is a little messed up because we were rolling around for a few hours. that's one feisty kitty!
Dude, she is MAGNIFICENT! A true beauty........Well Done Sir!!!
A never ending parade of beautiful Realdolls and of course, HARMONY!!

Brick

Post by Brick »

Master of Kitty wrote:
FiveByFive wrote:I don't even know what you're doing posting, man. I'd be pounding that on and off the rest of the night if it were me, taking off work to do the same the next few days, and cuddling/kissing in between.

i'd be surprised if i got any sleep tonight. I've pretty much been hitting it since noon, with a few breaks in between. it's been like that episode of Rick & Morty when morty gets a sexbot

but yeah. although i got the call from abyss last friday, the crate didn't get to seko's delivery station till tuesday, BUT seko only delivers to my area on thursdays. to top it off, they didn't call me at all to let me know that. i had to call them wednesday night to figure out why they hadn't called me for two days to schedule a delivery. i can't complain though, they were polite and professional regardless. and she arrived without a scratch.

it worked out well in the end, i called in "sick with the flu" for a couple of days, then i get the weekend, too. i might even take monday off. one thing's for sure, when i finally get back to work i really WILL look sick because i'll be all out of fluids. :lol:
kitty 031-b.png
Yeah, I was doing mine every day for weeks, nights , nooners, I was calling in saying I had car trouble coming in 2hrs late......its been about 2 months now and I have finally gotten down to twice a day! Nights and Mornings, been getting up at 4am so not to be late.....

izla111
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by izla111 »

Master of Kitty wrote:oh i see. i needed to press the Full Editor button :P
kitty 023-b.png
her hair is a little messed up because we were rolling around for a few hours. that's one feisty kitty!
Kitty is a hottie!!! Thanks for sharing :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

izla111
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by izla111 »

Here's one of Tiffany I have not posted yet. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
IMG_4975 copy.jpg
IMG_4975 copy.jpg (2.21 MiB) Viewed 3462 times

Master of Kitty
Active Poster
Active Poster

izla111 wrote:Here's one of Tiffany I have not posted yet. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
IMG_4975 copy.jpg
nom nom! delicious :D

Master of Kitty
Active Poster
Active Poster

Zebo wrote: Dude, she is MAGNIFICENT! A true beauty........Well Done Sir!!!
Thax, Zebo! Is it just me or do Tanya faces all look slightly different? It might just be the lighting or differences in their permanent makeup but they all look slightly different to me. all damned sexy, but all different. maybe it's just me :P

surefire
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by surefire »

Boy,I would like to give that kitty kat a "splat" :D
Those RDs are great!!!
Peace

Master of Kitty
Active Poster
Active Poster

surefire wrote:Boy,I would like to give that kitty kat a "splat" :D
Those RDs are great!!!
Peace
as long as it's tastefully done :lol:

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

Beautiful ladies, I wouldn't want to leave the house either!

izla111
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by izla111 »

Master of Kitty wrote:
Thax, Zebo! Is it just me or do Tanya faces all look slightly different? It might just be the lighting or differences in their permanent makeup but they all look slightly different to me. all damned sexy, but all different. maybe it's just me :P
You are quite right MK. It's interesting what differences in makeup, hair will do. The styles in clothes also reflecting the the individuality of the dollys mate. It all comes together to give the dolly an individual identity. I find it quite fascinating to see. It makes it quite enjoyable to see other dollys pictures. When Zebo got his Tanya a bunch of us over on CRD agreed that she looked a lot like Barbie Benton (a 1970s Playboy model). :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Brick

Post by Brick »

izla111 wrote:
Master of Kitty wrote:
You are quite right MK. It's interesting what differences in makeup, hair will do. The styles in clothes also reflecting the the individuality of the dollys mate. It all comes together to give the dolly an individual identity. I find it quite fascinating to see. It makes it quite enjoyable to see other dollys pictures. When Zebo got his Tanya a bunch of us over on CRD agreed that she looked a lot like Barbie Benton (a 1970s Playboy model). :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Iz is correct, everyone has their own vision of beauty and it is distinctive in the dolls. Its really pretty amazing to view....

INFORMATIONS