Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Deluxe Torsos Anyone? New Styles?

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Abyss
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Deluxe Torsos Anyone? New Styles?

Post by Abyss »

Does anyone on the TDF have our deluxe torsos? Any recommendations for a new body style? We have Athletic and Voluptuous currently.

Cheers
-Joe
deluxe.jpg
deluxe.jpg (280.02 KiB) Viewed 7981 times
Abyss Creations, LLC.
Sales - sales@realdoll.com (All Sales)
Media - media@realdoll.com (All Media Requests)
Phone - (760) 471 8418
Address -Abyss Creations
475 East Carmel Street
San Marcos, CA 92078

Brick

Re: Deluxe Torsos Anyone? New Styles?

Post by Brick »

How about a body 5 torso? I think that there are a lot Acup enthusiasts that might like that.....
A never ending parade of beautiful Realdolls and of course, HARMONY!!

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

A lot of people, myself included, are in the market for huge-breasted torso doll (with boobs the size of those on the busty YL150 doll, or larger). Below are some images to give you an idea.

You'd find a lot of buyers!
Attachments
goth girl.jpg
goth girl.jpg (210.83 KiB) Viewed 7931 times
Torso.png
Torso.png (125.82 KiB) Viewed 7931 times
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Dollyworld

Post by Dollyworld »

CF wrote:A lot of people, myself included, are in the market for huge-breasted torso doll (with boobs the size of those on the busty YL150 doll, or larger). Below are some images to give you an idea.

I agree with CF. The Yl150, YL160 or the WM M-cup size breasts would all be perfect torso's. I've been saying it on many topics on TDF that I'm not planning on buying another full size doll do to storage and handling issues. I'm buying a torso from the first manufacture that can produce a large breasted torso beauty. With that being said, I've always liked the retired body #9's breasts. Make a torso like that, add a little bit of a bubble butt with some hips and I'd be the first one to buy her.
My Dolls
WM Torso M-Cup - Sold April 2022
OR Doll 156cm H-cup - Sold Jun 2017
Ruby 13 Torso - Sold May 2017

manobon
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by manobon »

Maybe torsos and heads of the Wicked series? I definitely would have found it difficult to not get a Samantha Saint torso - or is there a contract limitation (like, they can Only be sold as the full body with head) ?

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

:idea: I guess you could add a Demure TORSO, with small Petite Boobies, Not my Cup Of Tea, But I am sure someone out there would Like :wink:

Abyss
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Abyss »

Would be pretty tough to get the boobs that big but I'd love to see something like this too.

Cheers
-Joe
CF wrote:A lot of people, myself included, are in the market for huge-breasted torso doll (with boobs the size of those on the busty YL150 doll, or larger). Below are some images to give you an idea.

Abyss Creations, LLC.
Phone - (760) 471 8418
Address -Abyss Creations
475 East Carmel Street
San Marcos, CA 92078

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Abyss wrote:Would be pretty tough to get the boobs that big but I'd love to see something like this too.

Cheers
-Joe
There's a market for it! Please see this thread I started last summer. 32,000 views and climbing! http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 15&t=74662

I have been told that the popularity of that thread was directly responsible for the development of a current best-selling busty doll. As you'll see, many of the commenters express their desire to buy a huge-boobed torso, saying the Busty Ai Chan and similar products are not voluptuous enough.

A torso version would offset the weight of the breasts, be lighter in weight, and appeal to those who want to buy a doll but lack the storage space. It would also provide a super-busty product at a different price point from other full-body dolls. From what I've seen, a majority of new Forum members joined because huge-boobed dolls finally became available. This is an underserved and eager client base for any companies that bring such fantasy bodies to market.

Please see what you can do! If I can provide any ideas, assistance, or insights, please PM me.

Thanks, Joe!
Viva la megaboobs!

Abyss
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Abyss »

Thanks for bringing this too my attention and for all of the feedback.

Cheers
-Joe
CF wrote:
Abyss wrote:Would be pretty tough to get the boobs that big but I'd love to see something like this too.

Cheers
-Joe
There's a market for it! Please see this thread I started last summer. 32,000 views and climbing! http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 15&t=74662

I have been told that the popularity of that thread was directly responsible for the development of a current best-selling busty doll. As you'll see, many of the commenters express their desire to buy a huge-boobed torso, saying the Busty Ai Chan and similar products are not voluptuous enough.

A torso version would offset the weight of the breasts, be lighter in weight, and appeal to those who want to buy a doll but lack the storage space. It would also provide a super-busty product at a different price point from other full-body dolls. From what I've seen, a majority of new Forum members joined because huge-boobed dolls finally became available. This is an underserved and eager client base for any companies that bring such fantasy bodies to market.

Please see what you can do! If I can provide any ideas, assistance, or insights, please PM me.

Thanks, Joe!
Abyss Creations, LLC.
Phone - (760) 471 8418
Address -Abyss Creations
475 East Carmel Street
San Marcos, CA 92078

trauma
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by trauma »

I just wish the torsos weren’t 3k.

Abyss
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Abyss »

Check out the half torsos!

https://secure.realdoll.com/torsos/deluxe-half-torso/
trauma wrote:I just wish the torsos weren’t 3k.
Abyss Creations, LLC.
Phone - (760) 471 8418
Address -Abyss Creations
475 East Carmel Street
San Marcos, CA 92078

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

I am the same as CF and Dollyworld. We (and many others) have been screaming out for a SUPER BUSTY TORSO doll for ages.

Abyss
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Abyss »

You've been heard. I'll make sure to let Matt know that we have a lot of people interested on TDF. I'm sure if it's doable it's something the team would be happy to explore. I think the issue is.. It's really hard to pour gigantic breasts perfect without any issues.

Cheers
-Joe
LJ69 wrote:I am the same as CF and Dollyworld. We (and many others) have been screaming out for a SUPER BUSTY TORSO doll for ages.
Abyss Creations, LLC.
Phone - (760) 471 8418
Address -Abyss Creations
475 East Carmel Street
San Marcos, CA 92078

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Abyss wrote: I think the issue is.. It's really hard to pour gigantic breasts perfect without any issues.

Cheers
-Joe
If the boobs are huge enough, issues are negotiable. The YL150cm O-cup doll has a visible seam along the sides of the breasts, but the sheer, breathtaking massiveness of the breasts makes the line a non-factor.

Appreciate anything you can do.
Viva la megaboobs!

torsoguy

Post by torsoguy »

Personally, I'd like to see a torso with wider hips, larger ass, and breasts like body f on the realdoll 2. I think the butt is softer and more jiggly on the body f than it is on the deluxe torso. If you can get the butt as jiggly as body f and the breasts as full and natural as body f, I am buying that thing the moment it comes out. You are all doing a wonderful job with your products, I just hope to see larger hips and butts in the future (with the more realistic breasts on the torso as well).

INFORMATIONS