Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

"She" Sat On My Lap.

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

"She" Sat On My Lap.

Post by LovesBlackWomen »

She sat on my lap. I used the lift to lower her into my lap. It was so wonderful. Her heavy weight was so realistic. Is this what a lap dance feels like? Luckily for me, she didn't pee on my lap. Or is that un-luckily.
It felt so real. I never had a "girl" sit on my lap before. I had her sit there for over an hour, while we stared into each others' eyes. Realdolls are not just about sex. They're about romance as well. Once you go Black …….
1.JPG
1.JPG (48.42 KiB) Viewed 2443 times

SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Re: "She" Sat On My Lap.

Post by SynthetikReality95 »

of course dolls aren't just about sex, what kind of douche told you that? ;) Glad you're having a great day together. Is she your girlfriend, or are you not putting labels on it?

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LovesBlackWomen »

We're getting close. She is very realistic. I can see the love in her eyes and facial expression. I think she is the one..
But - Remember - Once you fall in love with a girl, other girls want you.
That is why the Buy and Sell section is full of newly bought dolls, that people are selling because they met a real girl.

jayjayecks

Post by jayjayecks »

My sweet plushy Yazmin sits on my lap, we've watched movies together, she has her arms around me when I play a video game or read a book, she lays in bed with me listening to music, while we kiss. We stare at each other in the dark before we go to sleep in each other's arms.

Sex?

It happens, but she is loved far more than she is laid.

INFORMATIONS