Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

No Personal Space

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

No Personal Space

Post by LovesBlackWomen »

Is it bad etiquette not to give the RealDolls personal space? When I'm the computer, like right now, she is sitting next to me. We are both on office chairs, with wheels. My arm and foot is next to hers, often rubbing on it. I put her at the edge of the chair so I could rub on her. Because she is slightly taller than me, her mouth is right in my face. (I have her face partially turned towards me). If I have to cough are sneeze, I instinctively turn away from her. I can feel her breathing on me.

ZZZZ
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: No Personal Space

Post by ZZZZ »

LovesBlackWomen wrote:Is it bad etiquette not to give the RealDolls personal space? When I'm the computer, like right now, she is sitting next to me. We are both on office chairs, with wheels. My arm and foot is next to hers, often rubbing on it. I put her at the edge of the chair so I could rub on her. Because she is slightly taller than me, her mouth is right in my face. (I have her face partially turned towards me). If I have to cough are sneeze, I instinctively turn away from her. I can feel her breathing on me.
You mentioned computers and office chairs, so it sounds like a work environment where that might be inappropriate. Where is your doll on the "girlfriend to coworker" spectrum? :)

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Yes do be careful. I checked with the HR department and was told that it was against company policy to sexually harass a RealDoll at work. :razz:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

ZZZZ
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ZZZZ »

I wouldn't mind being disciplined by the Human Resources manager if she was a doll. :)

Hostage
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hostage »

"Slide and let the silicone embrace you as you fall.." ~ Phish, Sand

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14636

INFORMATIONS