Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Robotic Head System

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

AAAP

Robotic Head System

Post by AAAP »

I was looking at the Robotic Head System the Real Doll website...

Has there be a test to determine what sort of damage they can take? For example, I trip while carrying her and she hits the floor, or there's a lot of bouncing around on the bed.

How delicate is the system?

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Robotic Head System

Post by siliconefun »

Hi AAAP,
the system is still in the development state and some features will be improved to prevent mechanical damages on the moving parts before the final release is launched.
When you're really interested to the latest news of the robotic head system take a look at club RealDoll http://clubrealdoll.com/community/

- SF -

AAAP

Post by AAAP »

Thanks!

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I've mentioned on another thread that the robotic head and flirtation possible are really impressive and wonderful fun. These ladies will be dream toys for many and Abyss will be flooded with orders in the Autumn

Best wishes

Harem

SalesAbyss
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by SalesAbyss »

Hi AAAP,
The same care should be taken with the robotic head as the regular RealDoll Full Head. What you are seeing in that photo, the clear casing, is for media and customer viewing. Harmony will be encased in our usual type skull material and care should be taken with blows to the head. We will be offering support via the RealBotix website in case the unthinkable happens, however, the same "Go slowly at first " advice stands for our Robotic head as it does for our dolls.

Lucid Dreamer

Post by Lucid Dreamer »

SalesAbyss wrote:Hi AAAP,
The same care should be taken with the robotic head as the regular RealDoll Full Head. What you are seeing in that photo, the clear casing, is for media and customer viewing. Harmony will be encased in our usual type skull material and care should be taken with blows to the head. We will be offering support via the RealBotix website in case the unthinkable happens, however, the same "Go slowly at first " advice stands for our Robotic head as it does for our dolls.
Would it be possible to order Harmony with the "see through" case? I would like to see her "brain when I take off the wig. That would be so Awesome! I feel like if anything needs repairs it would be easier if I could just unscrew the plastic case and replace the parts that died. Maybe things are not that simple though....
- My Dreams Become Reality... -

SalesAbyss
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by SalesAbyss »

We will see what is in the works for the release date. I will be passing on requests and suggestions to Matt and the team, so keep them coming!

AAAP

Post by AAAP »

SalesAbyss wrote:Hi AAAP,
The same care should be taken with the robotic head as the regular RealDoll Full Head. What you are seeing in that photo, the clear casing, is for media and customer viewing. Harmony will be encased in our usual type skull material.

I figured that part was a given.

SalesAbyss
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by SalesAbyss »

You would think!

INFORMATIONS