Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Changes and the search for a Brand Ambassador

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

SalesAbyss
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Re: Changes and the search for a Brand Ambassador

Post by SalesAbyss »

Nescio50 wrote:
SalesAbyss wrote:Hi Sin,
That's exactly what we do not want. We want a doll owner, a member of the community, someone who uses and lives with their doll! Looks and age do not matter, PASSION matters!
I appreciate that :D :thumbs_up: oh, did you say there's a free monthly plane ticket from Amsterdam to LA involved :whistle: :haha4:

Only if you provide ME with a free monthly ticket to Amsterdam...deal?

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

By the end of this year Abyss' business is going to be so large that funding a monthly plane ticket from Amsterdam to LA will be chicken feed.

If Abyss were on the stock market, if I had money to invest I'd invest in them now. The demand next year will exceed capacity fivefold.

Best wishes

Harem

SalesAbyss
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by SalesAbyss »

Some kind soul pointed out a grammatical, and somewhat awkward Freudian slip. While these changes are sad, the word was suppose to be "said". Correction below. 8O

SalesAbyss wrote:There have been many changes to Abyss Creations in the last year, so why should now be any different! As most of you know Dakotah has moved on to another job more in line with his degree and now Joe is also moving on to another opportunity. In their place will be Jeff in shipping (jeff@realdoll.com) and myself (Annette or sales@realdoll.com) on TDF! Jeff will be an immeasurable help in shipping as he comes straight from the old Phoenix Studios production team and from a year as the production supervisor in RealDoll. Jeff has a wealth of knowledge about repairs, make-up, and changes you can make to your doll, so he is always there for you should you have repair questions.

I'm still in sales and now caught up to the email explosion that was from the merge, so I should be answering your emails within 3 business days. :D Phew! I'll also be back to doing social media, TDF and CRD, and the media scheduling, so I look forward to speaking with all of you. I'll be checking on on TDF M-F in the a.m., but if I miss your questions you are more than welcome to email me.

All that being said, Abyss knows how important it is to have a link between the doll community and the factory, so we are now looking for a Brand Ambassador! We are very excited to introduce this role to TDF and know it is the BEST way to bring doll ownership and artistry together at the same table. If you are interested email us at sales@realdoll.com and be sure to put "Brand Ambassador Candidate" in the subject line. Thank you all for the many years of support!

"RealDoll is changing the way we do business and we're looking for a special doll owner to be our new Brand Ambassador! We feel that a doll owner can bring an elevated level of knowledge to the RealDoll team and a deeper connection to the doll community.

Do you have a passion for love dolls? Do you spend a lot of time on the forum researching dolls? Do you own at least 1 RealDoll and possibly more? You may be just what we are looking for.
We need a passionate, vocal, and LOCAL, RealDoll owner.

What is required?

-You must be available to visit the factory during business hours at least once a month. (M-F 9a-5p)
-Willing to come for media events if needed.
-Comfortable with technology and able to take photos and videos on your phone or device for posting.
-Articulate in speech and writing.

-Be an owner of a RealDoll no older than 5 years old that you purchased directly from our facility or through a reseller.

-Be able to visit the forum daily and answer questions, make suggestions, and promote the RealDoll brand using source information.
-Be a longstanding member on the forum.

What do you get in return?

-FREE access to the factory and staff at least once a month.
-Product discounts and promotional items.
-Head of the line production privileges.
-First knowledge of product releases.
-A special place as Brand Ambassador on the forum and listing as a staff member of RealDoll.

Think you have what is takes? Contact sales@realdoll.com and let us know you are interested. We're waiting for you to become part of our RealDoll family!
-Matt and the RealDoll Staff"

SalesAbyss
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by SalesAbyss »

haremlover wrote:By the end of this year Abyss' business is going to be so large that funding a monthly plane ticket from Amsterdam to LA will be chicken feed.

If Abyss were on the stock market, if I had money to invest I'd invest in them now. The demand next year will exceed capacity fivefold.

Best wishes

Harem
Harem, we HOPE!

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

SalesAbyss wrote: Harem, we HOPE!
I think you can bank on it. And that's why even though the enthusiast in the documentary doesn't (yet) have an Abyss doll, from what I've seen he'd champion you well and he personally will have a wide following.

Best wishes

Harem

Smoke
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: All Alone. With CJ, EJ,Lana,Sami,Tori,Tami,Becki,Britney and Jewel

Post by Smoke »

I would love to take this on. Problem is I live 2600 miles away in the Great White North.

Here is hoping you find someone closer. :glou:
If the ladies don't find you handsome. Get a Doll.

Most humble servant of CJ's harem.

Please Visit CJ's Blog. https://syntheticerotica.blogspot.com/

SalesAbyss
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by SalesAbyss »

Mishka1965 wrote:Well I wouldn't mind, but I'm still too far for a RT every month from the BayArea (SF), that's my only issue. I have the passion, 2 happy RD dolls, but live a bit far to make that trip by car (plane is ok, but bit costly to/from each month)
I do travel there 2x per year.

Mishka
Mishka,
Send me an email if you're interested and lets talk about it. sales@realdoll.com

SalesAbyss
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by SalesAbyss »

FiveByFive wrote:Truly interesting...though not exactly what I was hoping for; I still stand by my statements in wishing you weren't the sole sales rep. Those busy times really seem to make it tough for one person to manage everyone's detailed questions/emails.

Anyways, I can think of one or two people here that would fit the role to a T, though I've no idea if they live close enough.

My dream as well. It gets tough providing a certain level of service through 1 person. I do my best though! I've got Jeff and Debra as back-up and support, so it does keep the costs down!

Anyone who is willing to make the trip often enough can apply. Tell them to email me.

SalesAbyss
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by SalesAbyss »

Anung Un Rama wrote:Real Doll really needs to open a factory or at least a showroom in Sydney Australia.

I could drop by daily, and drop my 3 abyss girls into start their shifts, and pick them up on the way home :lol:

For now though California is too far for me, otherwise Lily, Tash and Lexi would be working for a living in Real Jobs :whistle:

Anung

We do have a few new resellers, but no one is to the point of investing in a brick and mortar store.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Member CrazyCajun is your man. Talk to him!

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

SalesAbyss
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by SalesAbyss »

Smoke wrote:I would love to take this on. Problem is I live 2600 miles away in the Great White North.

Here is hoping you find someone closer. :glou:
Thank you, Smoke!

SalesAbyss
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by SalesAbyss »

haremlover wrote:Member CrazyCajun is your man. Talk to him!

Best wishes

Harem
Thank you, Harem, I'll reach out to him.

Rari
Doll
Doll

Post by Rari »

Wow! This sounds like a very special opportunity. I wish Hollywu still lived in CA as I know she'd be interested.

I'm sure you'll find just the perfect person for it!

Hugs,

Rari
"Understand me. I'm not like an ordinary world. I have my madness, I live in another dimension and I do not have time for things that have no soul." - Charles Bukowski

selobl
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by selobl »

I'm thinking Zebo or Izla for sure! :D :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

CrazyCajun
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by CrazyCajun »

Harem; Thank you very much for the vote of confidence, but I do not meet their criteria, also I am a bit far away to make it economical for me to visit their plant on a re-occurring schedule, it would indeed be a great honor for sure, but I am sure they will find some one that is closer and probably more capable to fill their position. Some one will get a very great opportunity for sure!

Cheers!
CrazyCajun and the Girls

Making the world a doll friendlier place!
April's Gallery's: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14640

INFORMATIONS