Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Announcement From Abyss/Realdoll

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Abyss
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Announcement From Abyss/Realdoll

Post by Abyss »

Hi Everyone,

We are proud to announce that one of the wonderful members here will be our new TDF Brand Ambassador. Please join me in welcoming Zebo in that role. He is here at the shop regularly, and is very knowledgable about everything we do here at Abyss. He also has a direct line to myself and Annette as well as most of the staff here at Abyss, so if you need help with anything please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks!

Matt McMullen
CEO Abyss Creations
Realdoll.com
Abyss Creations, LLC.
Sales - sales@realdoll.com (All Sales)
Media - media@realdoll.com (All Media Requests)
Phone - (760) 471 8418
Address -Abyss Creations
475 East Carmel Street
San Marcos, CA 92078

Hollywu
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Announcement From Abyss/Realdoll

Post by Hollywu »

Abyss wrote:Hi Everyone,

We are proud to announce that one of the wonderful members here will be our new TDF Brand Ambassador. Please join me in welcoming Zebo in that role. He is here at the shop regularly, and is very knowledgable about everything we do here at Abyss. He also has a direct line to myself and Annette as well as most of the staff here at Abyss, so if you need help with anything please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks!

Matt McMullen
CEO Abyss Creations
Realdoll.com
HOORAY and Congratulations to him! GREAT news all around!

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Congratulations Zebo! :glou:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

pygmalion2
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by pygmalion2 »

Ditto - congrats Zebo!
Mark and the Synthetiks
<em>I know the good artist</em>

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

Congrats Zebo!

:glou:

Hope to see you actively jumping into some of the 'what doll should I buy' and 'what doll is best' threads that the vendors of other brands always take control of.
My Doll Album is here!

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Congratulations!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

Excellent choice! :D

Peonyou101
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Peonyou101 »

Congratulations Zebo ^^ :glou:

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconefun »

Congratulations Zebo!!!!

- SF -

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Congratulations Zebo :D

We'll change your account into a manufacturer affiliated account :wink:

Brick

Post by Brick »

Thank you Matt for the Intro! I just want to tell everyone a little about myself. I have been in this hobby for 10yrs now, I have owned over 15 RD dolls and torso's in that time. I presently have 4 dolls and am expecting my 5th in a couple weeks. I have a passion for the dolls and I feel blessed to be able to physically interact with these beautiful pieces of art, its just amazing! I am not being paid for this, aside from some discounts and front of the line production considerations. I wish I had someone when I started out on this journey to give me advise and information on the dolls. It would have saved me a fortune and a lot of accessory failures in the beginning. I am hoping to do just that, give information and advise to newbies coming into this and info to the old pro's about innovations coming out of Abyss. I have always bought Realdoll, I guess once you own a Corvette, you can't buy a Toyota. Abyss is all about American craftsmanship and Artistry, the best of the best! I plan on opening up many threads and try to give the best and most accurate information on the Abyss products. Thank you all for your welcome! And I will try and live up to your expectations.......
A never ending parade of beautiful Realdolls and of course, HARMONY!!

Naughtius Maximus
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Naughtius Maximus »

Hey Zebo, a warm welcome, I'm just coming back to the doll forum after a long hiatus but it seems like I've come back at just the proper moment to ask a few questions.
Don't have time to do them all right now but I used the contact page on abyss's site to ask how much special skin colors for a doll might cost and I haven't heard back all week, do you have any speculation on how long it usually takes to process questions, how much extra special skin colors cost, or just ask Matt? I certainly appreciate it!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Brick

Post by Brick »

Funny you should ask that Max! Annette just told me yesterday that her time must be spent today on answering questions and emails, so I would be meeting other staff when I come in. Normally, Annette really tries to get back to you within 3days. However, she is wearing many hats at the moment, so I think 5-10 days is more realistic. There are many new hires at Abyss right now and the training process is very involved. I will ask about the colors today when I go in. And let you know......

Brick

Post by Brick »

Naughtius Maximus wrote:Hey Zebo, a warm welcome, I'm just coming back to the doll forum after a long hiatus but it seems like I've come back at just the proper moment to ask a few questions.
Don't have time to do them all right now but I used the contact page on abyss's site to ask how much special skin colors for a doll might cost and I haven't heard back all week, do you have any speculation on how long it usually takes to process questions, how much extra special skin colors cost, or just ask Matt? I certainly appreciate it!
The cost would be +$1500 and you would need to provide a sample of the color or a Pantene color sample. Hope this is what your looking for!

SalesAbyss
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by SalesAbyss »

Thanks, Zebo!
He's doing a great job on the forums. He's the missing pink between doll owner and manufacturer and brings us excellent information about trends and needs. Be sure to test his knowledge, he loves that... :twisted:

INFORMATIONS