Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Factory of Dreams

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

pastydude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Factory of Dreams

Post by pastydude »

Thanks for posting pics of completed dolls. Been hoping for that for years.

Naughtius Maximus
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Naughtius Maximus »

pastydude wrote:Thanks for posting pics of completed dolls. Been hoping for that for years.
I second that, I like to see what abyss has been up to, I keep seeing realdoll making the news with sexbots and getting more attention, that makes me glad I decided to get tess in 2014, I felt like I got into the doll game early, obviously not as early as some real doll veterans on here, but hopefully itll really take off as tech keeps increasing.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Brick

Post by Brick »

Naughtius Maximus wrote:
pastydude wrote:Thanks for posting pics of completed dolls. Been hoping for that for years.
I second that, I like to see what abyss has been up to, I keep seeing realdoll making the news with sexbots and getting more attention, that makes me glad I decided to get tess in 2014, I felt like I got into the doll game early, obviously not as early as some real doll veterans on here, but hopefully itll really take off as tech keeps increasing.
I am working on getting more dolls leaving abyss on this thread. Its tough though working my schedule into Abyss dolls finished, before they get buttoned up into a crate or box....
A never ending parade of beautiful Realdolls and of course, HARMONY!!

Brick

Post by Brick »

Just a look at lipstick colors offered by RD. Single colors are free and the 2-tone colors are a $50 extra charge add to the face or full doll....
Attachments
IMG_0148[4].jpg
IMG_0148[4].jpg (334.29 KiB) Viewed 3215 times

Brick

Post by Brick »

I wanted to post some pics of the new A.I. Harmony that Abyss is getting ready to release in the next few months. She is just amazing and will absolutely revolutionize the sex doll industry........enjoy!
Attachments
thumbnail_IMG_0234[1].jpg
thumbnail_IMG_0234[1].jpg (25.56 KiB) Viewed 3100 times
thumbnail_IMG_0172[1].jpg
thumbnail_IMG_0172[1].jpg (113.36 KiB) Viewed 3100 times
thumbnail_IMG_0169[1].jpg
thumbnail_IMG_0169[1].jpg (113.44 KiB) Viewed 3100 times
thumbnail_A6428899-518B-4BF9-A3A3-F61B4C873352[1].jpg
thumbnail_A6428899-518B-4BF9-A3A3-F61B4C873352[1].jpg (93.1 KiB) Viewed 3100 times
thumbnail_IMG_0164[1].jpg
thumbnail_IMG_0164[1].jpg (32.49 KiB) Viewed 3100 times

Brick

Post by Brick »

I know I just keep crushing on Kate the make-up artist at Abyss. However, she is just soooo talented and just a sweet person.... :D
Attachments
thumbnail_IMG_0213[1].jpg
thumbnail_IMG_0213[1].jpg (101.38 KiB) Viewed 3092 times
thumbnail_IMG_0215[1].jpg
thumbnail_IMG_0215[1].jpg (88.04 KiB) Viewed 3092 times
thumbnail_IMG_0089[1].jpg
thumbnail_IMG_0089[1].jpg (95.15 KiB) Viewed 3092 times
thumbnail_IMG_0226[1].jpg
thumbnail_IMG_0226[1].jpg (80.14 KiB) Viewed 3092 times
thumbnail_IMG_0231[1].jpg
thumbnail_IMG_0231[1].jpg (97.06 KiB) Viewed 3092 times

saharahorse
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by saharahorse »

Zebo wrote:For the Newbies I thought I would show the difference between a Magnetic skull and face, and a full head face :D
What are the differences between magnetic and full head face? Does a full head face have removable oral insert? Why you like a full head better than a magnetic head?
New to the Doll World.
Future dolls: RealDoll WRD Lupe Fuentes.

Brick

Post by Brick »

saharahorse wrote:
Zebo wrote:For the Newbies I thought I would show the difference between a Magnetic skull and face, and a full head face :D
What are the differences between magnetic and full head face? Does a full head face have removable oral insert? Why you like a full head better than a magnetic head?
Yes, the full head does have a removable insert. I personally like the full head for the following reasons:
Face fits tighter to skull, causing less movement for kissing and oral sex.
Full heads have been improved to be changed out faster and easier.

The only Con, is less full heads being offered than Mag. faces....

saharahorse
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by saharahorse »

Zebo wrote:
saharahorse wrote:
Yes, the full head does have a removable insert. I personally like the full head for the following reasons:

Thank for the info.! I will get a full head.
With a full head face, if I want a new face, I will have to replace the whole head right? In another words, If I want 2 different faces, I will have to order 2 new heads?
On the realdoll website, Olivia Config. 1 (RD2 Body A) has a magnet style face. Is it possible that I can have Oliva Confg. 1 with a full head. I like full heads, but I see many RD2 have magnet faces.
New to the Doll World.

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dodgeman »

saharahorse wrote:
Zebo wrote:
saharahorse wrote:

With a full head face, if I want a new face, I will have to replace the whole head right? In another words, If I want 2 different faces, I will have to order 2 new heads?
On the realdoll website, Olivia Config. 1 (RD2 Body A) has a magnet style face. Is it possible that I can have Oliva Confg. 1 with a full head. I like full heads, but I see many RD2 have magnet faces.
Hey Sahara, The Olivia face is magnet only and not available in a full head configuration. On the website where a face is listed as full head or magnet, that is what they are and not able to be ordered any other way. There are 6 full head faces at present J, L, M, N, R, T and the rest are magnet. If you order a doll with a magnet face, she will have the magnet skull and all magnet faces will fit that skull so all you have to do if you want another magnet face is to order a face. If you order a full head face, that face will come fit and adhered to its own skull and so every face that you order that is a full head style, will come with its own skull and the reason that they cost more. Hope that helps you out there Sir. Additionally, if you order a doll with a full head face and want to order a magnet face later on, you must make it a head kit so you have the skull for that face and every additional magnet face after that can be put right on that same skull without buying another skull, unless you WANT a bunch of magnetic skulls laying around. :D

saharahorse
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by saharahorse »

dodgeman wrote:
saharahorse wrote:
Zebo wrote:
saharahorse wrote:

Hey Sahara, The Olivia face is magnet only and not available in a full head configuration. On the website where a face is listed as full head or magnet, that is what they are and not able to be ordered any other way. There are 6 full head faces at present J, L, M, N, R, T and the rest are magnet. If you order a doll with a magnet face, she will have the magnet skull and all magnet faces will fit that skull so all you have to do if you want another magnet face is to order a face. If you order a full head face, that face will come fit and adhered to its own skull and so every face that you order that is a full head style, will come with its own skull and the reason that they cost more. Hope that helps you out there Sir. Additionally, if you order a doll with a full head face and want to order a magnet face later on, you must make it a head kit so you have the skull for that face and every additional magnet face after that can be put right on that same skull without buying another skull, unless you WANT a bunch of magnetic skulls laying around. :D
What "a head kit" means?
New to the Doll World.

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dodgeman »

saharahorse wrote:
dodgeman wrote:
saharahorse wrote:
Zebo wrote:
saharahorse wrote:

What "a head kit" means?
What that means is that if you order a magnetic face, you also have the option to ADD a SKULL to the order to give you all of the components including the skull & attaching bolt to use a magnetic face on a doll that originally came or was ordered with a Full head face. It is simply called a Head Kit when you add the skull to the order of a magnetic face and there is a little window on the website just below the face list on the left where you can click on it and add the skull to the face order and it is $250 extra. Have a look at the website where you can order faces and you will see that little window just below the faces on the left side of the screen, its written in pretty Bold print. Once you have a magnetic skull, like I wrote before, All magnetic faces fit that skull and you don't have to buy another one unless you want to or if you would happen to have an accident with your doll and break the skull and NEED one to replace it. :D

saharahorse
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by saharahorse »

Thank you very much, Zebo and Dodgeman!
New to the Doll World.

Brick

Post by Brick »

saharahorse wrote:
Zebo wrote:
saharahorse wrote:

One more thing my friend, if you want to kiss and get oral from the doll you have to pick a head with the larger mouth. This is critical, if you are thinking about the Tanya head her mouth is very small and will not work well. The natalie, Rebecca, Brooklyn are much better choices for these activities....

saharahorse
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by saharahorse »

Zebo wrote:
saharahorse wrote:
Zebo wrote:
saharahorse wrote:

One more thing my friend, if you want to kiss and get oral from the doll you have to pick a head with the larger mouth. This is critical, if you are thinking about the Tanya head her mouth is very small and will not work well. The natalie, Rebecca, Brooklyn are much better choices for these activities....
Thank you very much! I am think of getting Natalie.
New to the Doll World.

INFORMATIONS