Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

some random real doll questions

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Koop

some random real doll questions

Post by Koop »

Am thinking about being an owner one day. Just wanted to get some feedback:

1) Will the new robotic head system be fully compatible with the current real dolls? Don't want to buy too soon and miss out :-)
2) How adjustable is the facial expression (eye/mouth opening)?
3) Medium or tan for realism? (I realize that's an opinion, but am a bit torn.)

Thanks for any comments/pointers!

Note: Topic moved from DiG by mi6c

Brick

Re: some random real doll questions

Post by Brick »

I have been in the doll life for 9yrs and although I am affiliated with Abyss, I am not paid for giving advise and helping others. I have 5 Realdolls at present...

1. Yes, the harmony head will be compatible with all RD2's and BT's.

2. If I understand this question, you will be still be able to kiss and receive Oral sex from the Harmony head. The facial expressions and lip movement is sinked to the AI speech pattern and cannot be adjusted...

3. I have dolls in both tones, I feel each is very realistic. Please see my "Tanya Body F Enhanced and the Oh Natalie Natalie" threads to judge for yourself. As my dolls are featured in them.

If you have anymore questions, please feel free to PM me anytime!
A never ending parade of beautiful Realdolls and of course, HARMONY!!

Koop

Post by Koop »

Thanks Zebo! I figure I should reply here for the benefit of all.

2. I meant if the eyes/mouths are adjustable for posing. I notice that some realdoll expressions have an awkward blank/gaping look, whereas sometimes it's right on the money with a human expression. I'm wondering if the face is adjustable or if realism is a combination of angle/luck.

3. My impression is that medium has more "plastic-y barbie" look at times whereas tan has less of that look. Maybe it's just a camera/lighting issue?

Oh another question: Body A vs. the ones with gels? How do the non-gelled breasts/buttocks compare to the gelled ones? Body A is preferrable to me due to being lighter, but ah, more realism is always better! So many choices....

Peregrination
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Peregrination »

Koop wrote: Oh another question: Body A vs. the ones with gels? How do the non-gelled breasts/buttocks compare to the gelled ones? Body A is preferrable to me due to being lighter, but ah, more realism is always better! So many choices....
Actually, all RD body types have breast gels and A,D,E,F have butt gels now. On the down-side, the weights on the RD site are now seriously obsolete.

Koop

Post by Koop »

Peregrination wrote:
Koop wrote: Oh another question: Body A vs. the ones with gels? How do the non-gelled breasts/buttocks compare to the gelled ones? Body A is preferrable to me due to being lighter, but ah, more realism is always better! So many choices....
Actually, all RD body types have breast gels and A,D,E,F have butt gels now. On the down-side, the weights on the RD site are now seriously obsolete.
Sweet! Wow, you would think their webpage should be updated to reflect these changes. So are the weights the advertised weights + more? (e.g. Body A is 75-80 + 5?) I hope their prices are not higher than listed :-D

Brick

Post by Brick »

All rd2 mouths and eyes are posable, the harmony mouth is not. However you can pose the eyes for photography, this could change prior to production.

Body A is closer to #90 +/- 5 since the additions of the gels.

The RD website is being upgraded as we speak, and should be online in the next 4 weeks.

Prices are RD2 dolls $5500, BT dolls $5000, Wicked dolls $5750 for base models offered, no upgrades...

Peregrination
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Peregrination »

Zebo wrote: Body A is closer to #90 +/- 5 since the additions of the gels.
I know the reasonable answer is probably "wait for the new website, you impatient git," but any idea what the current weight of a Body C is?

Brick

Post by Brick »

Body C, again is closer to #85, even though it has no gels. She is a big girl....

Peregrination
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Peregrination »

Zebo wrote:Body C, again is closer to #85, even though it has no gels. She is a big girl....
Thanks! That's pretty much inline with the website then - I need a girl whose legs go all the way to the floor ;)

Azure
Doll
Doll

Post by Azure »

Peregrination wrote:
Zebo wrote:Body C, again is closer to #85, even though it has no gels. She is a big girl....
Thanks! That's pretty much inline with the website then - I need a girl whose legs go all the way to the floor ;)

WHAT :? :? :? ???

Don't my legs reach the floor?
Azures new Shoe Shoes.jpg
Azures new Shoe Shoes.jpg (921.94 KiB) Viewed 3495 times

Peregrination
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Peregrination »

Azure wrote:
WHAT :? :? :? ???

Don't my legs reach the floor?
Oh, they definitely do.

But from much lower to the ground

#shorty

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dodgeman »

Peregrination wrote:
Zebo wrote: Body A is closer to #90 +/- 5 since the additions of the gels.
I know the reasonable answer is probably "wait for the new website, you impatient git," but any idea what the current weight of a Body C is?
I have a body C Renee doll from August 2013 and the website says that the body C is #90 plus or minus #5. My doll weighs#87-88 so that is close to what the site reads. :D

Peregrination
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Peregrination »

dodgeman wrote:I have a body C Renee doll from August 2013 and the website says that the body C is #90 plus or minus #5. My doll weighs#87-88 so that is close to what the site reads. :D
Thanks, more data is always good!

INFORMATIONS