Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

How to measure for a wall hook

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

violette_22
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

How to measure for a wall hook

Post by violette_22 »

Hey, guys!

To those of you who have made a wall mount for your doll, how did you measure for this? I’m thinking there should be some clearance between the feet and floor so he can wear shoes and also so the counter pressure of the hardwood floor does not do foot damage. Other than that, I’m unsure.

I plan on locating 3 wall studs, attaching a board to each with 2 large wood screws. The hook would be in the middle of the two wall screws. If I can manage it, would it also be good to hook the hook into the middle stud? I’m planning on doing this next week since I have the entire week off!!! I’m hoping to have an entire week to spend playing dolls and cooking.
Anatomically Correct Adult Doll owner since 2013, Dollhouse miniaturist since 2009, lifetime fan of dolls!!!

Brick

Re: How to measure for a wall hook

Post by Brick »

Measure from the eyebolt to the bottom of feet, then add 8-10" for shoes.... :D
A never ending parade of beautiful Realdolls and of course, HARMONY!!

violette_22
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by violette_22 »

Thanks, Zebo! I am a bit confused though.... 8" to 10"??? Really? That's quite a bit of space. I don't plan on putting him in hooker heels.... but if you say so.... I will give it a shot. Putting him out on his tummy flat should probably let me measure him bolt hole to heel, don't you think?
Anatomically Correct Adult Doll owner since 2013, Dollhouse miniaturist since 2009, lifetime fan of dolls!!!

Brick

Post by Brick »

I didn't realize you were talking about a male doll, in that case 4-6" would probably suffice. Your right I am thinking 6" spikes on a female would be max......
A never ending parade of beautiful Realdolls and of course, HARMONY!!

violette_22
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by violette_22 »

Okay, yeah, didn't mention that part, so I guess that's why the confusion. Thanks for the info!

INFORMATIONS