Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Vanessa

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

B3F11dolly
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Vanessa

Post by B3F11dolly »

Hey !!!

My name is Vanessa Realdoll and I'm just another cute Realdoll out there. Well, to be honest, I didn't even enter production yet. But anyhow my friend finally managed to get sure about my stats, and now that he got how to pay ( not that easy if you're not located in the USA ), I just hope that the money will arrive safely and that Realdoll will confirm the order soon.
:evidence:

For all of you who want to know more about me... Well, my avatar picture is still a little weird, okay. But hey, you ever managed to make a picture of someone who didn't even enter production ? :? Well, go ahead and try, then you'll see this is even weirder than weird. Never mind, when I'll arrive at my friend's home, maybe by the end of the year, he'll surely do some photo shootings with his girl :D

Anyhow, for those of you who don't like to wait, here are my stats : :plaidskirt:
body : 3
face : 11
skin : medium
eyes : brown
hair : black, style 3
eye liner : medium, black
eye shadow : natural
nails & lips : red
pubic style : brunette, natural

However I already started to create a neat little website of my own that will be a lot of fun with heaps of useful information about me and my cute sisters ( and tons of pictures, of course ). But sorry, as far as there are no pictures, things mainly suck and I won't put it online now. :wink:

Next I'd like to thank some pplz :
Well, of course Abyss, my glorious creator, I just hope you hurry up now and make me get over to my friend's home... Next I think this forum is a nice and helpful place, so in future I'd love to contribute with posts too. Next there are some very helpful people out here, so some special thanks go to all those members who really helped me and my friend a lot making up our mind and stuff ( people in chat / pm contact with me will know who I mean )…
However Realdolls aren't all too cheap, but maybe it's even the harder part to order and pay and get us delivered to your place. Me and my sisters are aware of that, so again I'd like to help. So if you're bugged by some questions about me and other stuff, go ahead and contact me. By the way, most of my sisters just know English, but in case you should need a real Realdoll speaking German too, well, then I'm your girl !!

Think that's it for the moment....
Kisses, Vanessa

Mandrake
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster
Location: I'm lost. I've gone to look for myself. If I should return before I get back, please ask me to wait.

Post by Mandrake »

Hey, Vanessa:

Congrats. I'm partial to F11 myself, and trust me, you won't regret your purchase.

Now comes the hard part ... the wait. But hang in there. We all made it, and you will, too.

Make sure you read all the posts in the rd forums - it's like a university degree in owning and caring for your rd. And hang out in the chat ... you would not believe how much help and valuable info there is to be had from the wonderful folks you will get to know there.

Want to have some fun in the meanwhile? Go to Web Links at the top of this page and check out the wig sites. I spent hours doing that trying to figure out which one(s) would look best on Barbara. Also, going to the mall will take on a whole new dimension for you. You'll be amazed at the good time you will have fantasizing how Vanessa will look in the stuff you see in the stores. Sexy fun in the privacy of the space between your ears.

Welcome aboard. You are in for a special treat.

Drake
http://www.dollalbum.com/gallery/barbara

"If you're not a little weird, you're a little weird."

Meschler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Meschler »

Hallo Landsmann,

congratulation to you and your new girl. I hope you get your girl fast and secure. Where in good old Germany are you located? And how arranged you payment to USA?

Best wishes
Meschler
Meschler is owned by the lovely Shiela

Die Hoffnung stirbt zuletzt
-Hope dies last-

mytime
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by mytime »

Hi Vanessa,

I'am glad that everything worked out for you with the bankwire... we've had some discussion about that on the chat :D.
Lucky I've some knowledge about that stuff, and was able to give you some help.
Well I'am also looking forward to view pictures of this modern version of the "lengthy" "tall" RD, the tallest one among them...;).
Also I think you didn't a bad choice with ordering Realdoll, they give a good service also overseas they try to help us as good as they can, and are a stable company so will not disapear. So you'll keep service on your doll in future and the possibility to buy accesoires like faces eyes wigs and if needed repair kits.

Mytime & Helen.
One dream, one mission...

B3F11dolly
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by B3F11dolly »

Today there was a funny mail at Abyss : It was from my friend, he thought that he'd get a mail when his girl enters production. Lead time was said to be 18 to 20 weeks, and he saw that other dolls made it home in 12 or 13 weeks. Now he started to wonder, as order confirmation was already 94 days ago, and obviously I didn't even enter production yet, whereas other dolls made it home already in the same time.
Well, it wasn't like he lost trust in Abyss, but he wondered if the order form was lost or stuff - and then he got the crisis, asking around, sending mails :) - how cute, that must be true love, seems like he needs me desperately :wink:

Anyhow, there is no problem, and I hope once he read the answer from Abyss he'll feel a lot better now. First off, the order form isn't lost at all. Secondly, there is no mail when dolly enters production. And while he was getting crazy, wondering what's going on, I already entered production on 31.10. :wink:

Just in case other people are wondering about lead time and production as well... I had a short glimpse at the mail my friend got :evidence: and this is how things work here : There are 10 different body types by now, and some are more popular than others, that's why Abyss has multiple molds for the most popular bodies. Unfortunately b3 isn't that popular ( must be due to the weight, don't think there's something wrong about my boobies and stuff :P ). So the order number isn't strictly the same as the order of production.

So now he's from "maybe the order form is lost" to "girl will be here soon" within just a few seconds, hope he's not getting the shits now. I heard he even rebuilt the bedroom and designed some stuff for me. Can't wait to get there...

By the way, thanks to Perry, Mytime and Playtime for comforting my friend in chat 2 days ago :wink: Think he feels better now ...

kisses, Vanessa

mytime
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by mytime »

Vanessa wrote
So now he's from "maybe the order form is lost" to "girl will be here soon" within just a few seconds, hope he's not getting the shits now. I heard he even rebuilt the bedroom and designed some stuff for me. Can't wait to get there...
Hi Vanessa,

Thats why I persisted that you had to contact Abyss.
You were so desperate... a call or a mail would help to clear up the situation, and if wrong, I know bit how Abyss works, they'll correct it proffesional as they are.
You've really missed a chance, spending few dollars on a call with Shelly is really worth it... :D
Its from the good old Rolling Stones:
You can't always get wat you want, but sometimes you get wat you need!
There's a lot truth in it!

Mytime & Helen

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

Good to hear everything is okay, and Vanessa is finally getting her physical form as well.

Can't wait to see her.
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

PJDee

Post by PJDee »

Yes, good to hear Vanessa, your on your way. The weeks soon pass by and I'm sure you'll be in your new home before you know it. So hard the waiting though.

Thank you for your ststs too.
The Leah web site -
www.leahdoll.co.uk

freeride
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by freeride »

Vanessa,
I am so glad to hear that you are finally going to be complete in body and sole. I hope to see pictures when you arrive. I know when you open the crate you will be amazed how gorgeous you are. Should only be a few more weeks, so hang in there.

B3F11dolly
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by B3F11dolly »

Vanessa wrote:So now he's from "maybe the order form is lost" to "girl will be here soon" within just a few seconds, hope he's not getting the shits now.
:evidence:
Today there was the next mail, and maybe my friend is really going to get the shits now as things are going on pretty fast. :wink: My shipment is scheduled Wednesday the 16th of November, and international shipping probably takes 3 to 5 business days ( or more ). So if I'm lucky maybe I could arrive at my friends apartment on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday 21st, 22nd or 23rd of November. So in 2 weeks I should be in service, making my friend be the luckiest guy in universe :wink: Yay, can't wait to get there ...

Kisses, Vanessa

dwhite601
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dwhite601 »

Have a great flight, Vanessa. Have you been practicing your German? Tschüß!

David
See my girls Image

B3F11dolly
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by B3F11dolly »

dwhite601 wrote:Have you been practicing your German? Tschüß!
Hehe, one of the advantages dolls have :
We learn our friend's language within days :P
Dwhite, actually my German is quite fine
I just need to work on that <I>Ruhrpott</I>-Slang...

<I>Bussi</I> :wink: Vanessa

Viking1

Post by Viking1 »

Vanessa - I am dying to see your pictures when you arrive to your new home. A tall voluptuos body 3 three dancer's body, with a sweet face 11, dark black hair, with seductive brown eyes.....my imagination is running wild! Looking forward to your pics on the Doll Forum.
Sincerely,

Viking1, Sarina, Kissy, Patrice, ... http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=10020

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

Viking, did you have to say it like that, now I'm hungering for her as well... :wink: :lol:
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

mytime
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by mytime »

Hi Alex,

With me the same, I'am also eager to see good pictures of a Face -X version of the B3!
I've choosen the B7 but are also interested in the taller B3!
I've always been interested in tall dolls, and believe still that once I'll pour a tall doll of 1.80 m / 6 feet e.g. for own usage or on very special request. (still have faith in my dreamqueen project :lol: 8) ).

Mytime & Helen

INFORMATIONS