Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Sent in my RD order yesterday !!

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

mrdouble
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by mrdouble »

hey guys,

I finally made a decision regarding breasts and sent in my order.

Here are the details....

Body type: #5
Head type: #8
Skin Tone: tanned
Eye color: brown
Eye shadow: natural
Eye liner: light
Eye liner color: black
Hair color: brown
Hair style: #2
Nail color: French manicure
Lip color: natural
Pubic hair color: n/a
Pubic hair style: shaved

I also ordered an extra wig, "brunette, style #6". Forgot to order the repair kit, maybe I can when they call me.

She is pretty much a standard Stephanie doll, with whom I fell in love with on day one. I almost ordered a B2 or B3 for the D cup breasts but decided to go ahead and get the 34E breasts now, then next year buy a B7 with the D's.

Also, a buddy of mine got so excited about my RD details he is also ordering one this week. He was going to get a B4 but I talked him into the new seamless B6.

Anyway, my calendar is marked for 12/15/02 but I may get lucky sooner !!

I live outside of a real small town without a street address and am afraid someone might recognize the box, sooo I am having to drive about 250 miles to the freight depot. Then a long agonizing drive home with her in the back of the pickem' up truck.

I have a digital camera and will be sure to post her pics in the Matrix. I'm already getting ready by window shopping at Victoria's online. I figure I can use a longneck beer bottle to break her in with(for tightness).

Oh, anyone know where to buy that I-D Lubricant online ?? All I have is an old tube of KY (still sealed) in case I got lucky in other ways, but that never happened.
I'll be throwing away my old sealed box of rubbers, too !! Hated those anyway.

Thanks for all the help in my decision guys, and I'll be sure to share Steph when she cums !!

mrdouble

Phyl_T_Mynd
Ex-Member

Post by Phyl_T_Mynd »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mrdouble:
<STRONG>Oh, anyone know where to buy that I-D Lubricant online ?? All I have is an old tube of KY (still sealed).

mrdouble</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't spend an arm and a leg buying overpriced lube. Take that tube of KY [I assume it's your standard 4 oz. size], empty it into the squeeze bottle of your choice [empty dishwashing liquid bottles work nicely], add 8 to 12 oz. of water [depending on how thick/runny you like it], and shake, shake, shake.

The small fortune that you save will more than pay for your membership at some on-line XXX sites.

Phyl

jackrabbit
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by jackrabbit »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mrdouble:
<STRONG>
I'm already getting ready by window shopping at Victoria's online.
</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I believe you will find that neither Victorias or Fredericks has tops larger than DD, and even those are limited. Most items can be acquired in a D, but some go only as high as C. This is the main reason I decided against the body 5. I don't know where body 5 owners can get clothes off the rack.

<STRONG>
Oh, anyone know where to buy that I-D Lubricant online ??

Don't know about online, but I get it at an adult store. It really is great stuff. I got a couple of huge containers. They were 70 bucks apiece, but it takes such a small amount that they will proably last longer than I will [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

<STRONG>
I'll be throwing away my old sealed box of rubbers, too !! Hated those anyway.

I hear that. [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

mrdouble
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by mrdouble »

Thanks guy !

The KY shake sounds like a great idea.

Ya, I found out about the limited sizes last night at Victorias. I guess I will start out with T-shirts and maybe a WalMart stretchable tube top. Just enough clothing for me to think I am molesting her while she sleeps :-)

I read the other post about the 6 week turn-around....that would be great !!!!

counting the days (gotta find that clock in the old thread...)

mrdouble

ShortCappy

Post by ShortCappy »

mrdouble, Secrets in Lace happens to sport some luxurious bras in the size of your new doll. Why don't you check it out.

solid

Post by solid »

Congratulations!

Cheers [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif[/img]

dennis3761
Location: 151 Countries, only 1 Elsbeth! No place I would rather be.

Post by dennis3761 »

Mrdouble-

Congradulations on your decision and the order of your new partner. Have you decided on her name or is she going to named Steph?

I wish you the best in your wait, it seems like forever, we are in our 11 week since confirmation and no word yet, could still be quite awhile yet. Oh well, I know Elsbeth will be worth the wait.

Dennis [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

mrdouble
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by mrdouble »

ShortCappy

Thanks a bunch ! I found some sizes finally that would fit. I even learned that a 34DDD is the same as a 34E. I had no idea bras were so complicated.

dennis3761

I am leaning towards keeping the Stephanie name. I've never known anyone named that, and all the other names of ex-GFs are out. Steph/Stephie/Stephanie seems like a beautiful name for her and so far I haven't noticed anyone else here using that one.

If all you guys can wait a full 16 weeks then so can I. I read back a year ago here all the posts from everyone who now has their dolls and were waiting somewhat patiently at that time.

I know one thing, without this forum it would have taken me much longer to make my choices, and I wouldn't have gotten her until next year.

Guess I'll head over to walmart.com and order Steph's electric blanket :-)

Cheers !

mrdouble

jackrabbit
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by jackrabbit »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>
so far I haven't noticed anyone else here using that one.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The doll at realdollsex.com has that name. I think her owner has just posted a couple of times, though.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>
Guess I'll head over to walmart.com and order Steph's electric blanket :-)
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If your walmart is like mine, you won't find it at this time of year. Of course, my walmart is in houston, and nobody but me was looking for one at this time of year. [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

I managed to find one at Bed, Bath, and Beyond however.

Ikyoto

Post by Ikyoto »

bit of advice - get a bra that has good support, but NOT underwire. the larger breasts on the doll will sag after a long time without support and you want to keep them "fresh".

jackrabbit
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by jackrabbit »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ikyoto:
<STRONG>bit of advice - get a bra that has good support, but NOT underwire. the larger breasts on the doll will sag after a long time without support and you want to keep them "fresh".</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

A "sports bra" is good for this, if you can find one in that size. [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif[/img]

MarkY

Post by MarkY »

Talking about sports bras, could you imagine if Stephanie could jog.
The headlines in the newspaper would read something like "Several men suffer from whiplash as they watch girl running through park",... just a thought. [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Durin1
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Durin1 »

Here is one place to order ID Lube : http://www.condomave.com/idjuicylube.html
The ID- Juicylube is also flavored.

R. Durin [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

mrdouble
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by mrdouble »

Well I just happened to be in a WalMart yesterday and drove my cart through the women's section looking for a simple $12 tube-top.

Couldn't find anything, though I didn't look that hard. They should place tube-tops next to men's underwear or someplace easy to find.

I started getting dizzy and felt lost so I headed over to automotive for some fuel injector cleaner.

I did manage to talk one of my female friends into finding/buying a tube-top for me, and I will be sure to add a sports bra to her list.

They didn't have any electric blankets, but I did manage to find where they hide the KY, and the baby powder was easy to find. Oh, they also had one of those full length body pillows so I bought that for Steph.

Boy, I can't imagine what it is like to be a female. Thank my lucky stars.

mrdouble

Thunderheart

Post by Thunderheart »

You can remove the "wire" from any bra. Just find the end of the wire by feel and using a pair of cuticle scissors, cut a small slit in the pocket the wire is sewn into, adjacent to the end of the wire. Work the wire out through the hole, and then seal the pocket closed with a very minute amount ot silicone adhesive or "fray chek". The bra will be like new, and wont mark or punture your dolls skin.

INFORMATIONS