sexyrealsexdolls.com

Pigtail Wigs

Wigs, replacement eyebrows and eyelashes, and other hair related items.
cunningwetcat
Active Poster
Active Poster

Pigtail Wigs

Post by cunningwetcat »

Anyone style their wig in a pigtail? I'm afraid to buy a pigtail wig - they seem cheap costume wigs... would like this to look nice

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Pigtail Wigs

Post by LovesBlackWomen »

Haven't seen Pig Tails in a long Time. Reminds me of the Seventies' movies, like Pipi, Orphan Annie. I know back in the 1970's, Pig Tails were very popular.

Christine
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Christine »

Yea it's just hair you can style it anyway you like...

AlyDolly
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: First star to the right and straight on till morning

Post by AlyDolly »

cunningwetcat wrote:Anyone style their wig in a pigtail? I'm afraid to buy a pigtail wig - they seem cheap costume wigs... would like this to look nice
my doll wears pigtails about 95% of the time

Why ?
Because there awesome looking and it keeps her hair organized and in place :wink:
Attachments
5440rs.jpg
5440rs.jpg (82.04 KiB) Viewed 9823 times
UTB_TOUR_UTAH_(4).jpg
UTB_TOUR_UTAH_(4).jpg (434.8 KiB) Viewed 9824 times
1335268049374.jpg
1335268049374.jpg (43.42 KiB) Viewed 9824 times

cunningwetcat
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by cunningwetcat »

Thanks Aly - I checked out your album. I like the loose unbraided pigtail look.

Getting nervous waiting for my boy toy doll. Supposed to ship the 11th but haven't heard anything from Joe yet.

scubasteve

Post by scubasteve »

It seems to me that whether or not pigtails look like cheap costume wigs depends on the quality of the wig, not the hair style.
I've seen some VERY bad looking wigs, which would make bad bigtails, ponytails or anything.
On the other hand, I've also seen some very nice wigs that would make in to any hairstayle and look great.
A nice wig doesn't need to cost a fortune, either. Go to a wig store and check out what's there. You'd be surprised at how good some of the synthetic hair looks and feels and at a very nice price!
.............._[:]o

"L'amor Conquista Todo"

an old riddle-
Q:What are the TALLEST things in the world?
A:A woman's legs; they reach from the GROUND all the way to HEAVEN!

AlyDolly
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: First star to the right and straight on till morning

Post by AlyDolly »

cunningwetcat wrote:Thanks Aly - I checked out your album. I like the loose unbraided pigtail look.

Getting nervous waiting for my boy toy doll. Supposed to ship the 11th but haven't heard anything from Joe yet.
I'm glad my album gave you some ideas :D
Congrats on ording a Boytoy! What type of Boytoy did you order ?
I would not worry to much about not hearing much from them for right now.
When I orded my Realdoll I got a few confirmation emile's right after placing my order. After that I didnt hear anything from them for months. They didnt even let me know when she went into production. I called them up after a few months and asked if they started her and they said "not yet". A week later they called me up to let me know she was done and if it was ok to send her out :roll:
I hope you get her real soon!

cunningwetcat
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by cunningwetcat »

A Melody Type 2 Body, Medium skin tone, brown eyes, light makeup, natural lips, burgundy nails, long brown hair and medium nipples. I previously posted under just "wetcat" but I like this user name a bit better. Supposed to ship by July 11th.

What places online have you guys had the best experiences with wigs? Wigs unlimited seemed to have some nice prices.

One other questions about storage - I purchased a bed frame with 14" of storage height under a king. Will storing her in a padded box under the bed be sufficient or should I really start looking to hang her?

So looking forward to my new hobby

RaDiv
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by RaDiv »

cunningwetcat wrote:A Melody Type 2 Body, Medium skin tone, brown eyes, light makeup, natural lips, burgundy nails, long brown hair and medium nipples. I previously posted under just "wetcat" but I like this user name a bit better. Supposed to ship by July 11th.

What places online have you guys had the best experiences with wigs? Wigs unlimited seemed to have some nice prices.

One other questions about storage - I purchased a bed frame with 14" of storage height under a king. Will storing her in a padded box under the bed be sufficient or should I really start looking to hang her?

So looking forward to my new hobby
Then I guess you won't use Wetcat anymore. By the way, you can only have one account for yourself and one for your doll.

Congrats on Melody! She's cute. If I were you I would hang her in a closet. A bracket for hanging comes with your doll, all you need is two screws.

There are many shops out there offering wigs. Google wig or try internationalwig.com

I'm sure you're gonna love your new hobby!
She told me to come but I was already there

Sideburns
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Sideburns »

AlyDolly wrote: my doll wears pigtails about 95% of the time
So does my girl......It keeps her hair from getting so messy AND it's just cute as hell. :D
Keely-braided-pigtails.jpg
Keely-braided-pigtails.jpg (168.17 KiB) Viewed 9734 times

cunningwetcat
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by cunningwetcat »

Doll looks great Coachwhip!

RaDiv - I won't be using "wetcat" anymore. I don't have a lot of closet space - hence the idea for a padded box under the bed. As for the hobby - I think I needed an outlet of some sort. You guys are doing some cool things with photography - and lets face it - my doll will never say no to me dressing or posing her in certain ways. She'll be light - one of the reasons I ordered her - and I'm hoping that she will be as beautiful as everyone says.

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by john1972 »

Nice post topic...
I will be getting a new wig for Katie in the near future..
I was hoping I could get a braided wig so id not have to braid it myself..
I might try my hand at doing Katies wig she has now and see if I can save it..
Its the original wig and they are not the best wigs..
She has been in "Pony Tails" for a long time and it helps a lot with keeping
the hair from getting too knotted but its still getting that fuzzy split end feeling..
I might try and learn how to braid from watching videos on Youtube and then try and
braid Katies untill I find a new wig for her..
But the Pig and Pony tail look is very cute..
I really like this look on my Katie..

Sideburns
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Sideburns »

cunningwetcat wrote:Doll looks great Coachwhip!
Thanks.

It took me a while to remember where I got that wig from, it was Frederick's of Hollywood:

http://www.fredericks.com/Sasha_Wig/989 ... html?cgid=

I've had it for about four months now, and it's held-up really well for what is essentially a costume wig. It's a "one-size-fits-all", but I was able to get the elastic straps tight enough that it stays on nicely and doesn't shift around.

For the price it looks and feels pretty nice, and it's easy to braid or brush back out straight:
normal_Keely_loveseat-21.jpg
normal_Keely_loveseat-21.jpg (68.55 KiB) Viewed 9627 times

cunningwetcat
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by cunningwetcat »

Wow Coach - that wig looks great. I'm getting excited for my boy toy doll. I have a feeling her birthday will be this week. She's supposed to ship out the 11th. I can't believe the anxiety I'm going through. I've been going through the following:

"What the F did I just spend 5K on?"

"Gosh I hope she looks pretty and doesn't look cheap."

"I can't wait to photograph her"

"How will I explain this to my wife" (Not too worried - she knows I'm a buy a lot of different toys"

"Will my lifetime with this doll last a lifetime or a day?" (I often get rid of toys once I am done playing with them. I'm really hoping that this will last a lifetime"

"How does she feel?"

I'm hoping this doll will be the outlet I need for my probably typical male need for something else in the bedroom.

yellowsubmarine
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by yellowsubmarine »

Came across some fairly decent ones tonight while I was posting my post, but I felt the link belonged here. They're smaller than average too, should fit better on a doll than their more regular sized wigs.

http://www.epiccosplay.com/?subcats=Y&t ... ed&x=0&y=0

INFORMATIONS