sexyrealsexdolls.com

Velcro

Wigs, replacement eyebrows and eyelashes, and other hair related items.
Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Velcro

Post by Szalinski »

Velcro is a great way to get wigs to stay on a doll (especially on inflatababes). However is there a version that has nothing on the back? No sticky stuff, no plastic coating, just fabric. Because their adhesive does not stick to silicone and silicone adhesive does not stick to their plastic coating or adhesive!
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

rubberball55

Re: Velcro

Post by rubberball55 »

Szalinski wrote:Velcro is a great way to get wigs to stay on a doll (especially on inflatababes). However is there a version that has nothing on the back? No sticky stuff, no plastic coating, just fabric. Because their adhesive does not stick to silicone and silicone adhesive does not stick to their plastic coating or adhesive!
Exactly! I have been using velcro for the past few years with great success........

havefun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by havefun »

Yes there is you can get it at a craft store, that's what I used with my Mia's wig and a hot glue gun.

mika pi
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by mika pi »

I've been attempting to do this too on my inflatable. I need to find a non-permanent way of sticking the Velcro that would stay on. I'm asking for too much i know :/

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

havefun68with29 wrote:Yes there is you can get it at a craft store, that's what I used with my Mia's wig and a hot glue gun.
Thank you so much. Is there a special name on the box I should look for? Velcro packaging doesn't always say much about the product's backside.
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

havefun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by havefun »

Szalinski wrote:
havefun68with29 wrote:Yes there is you can get it at a craft store, that's what I used with my Mia's wig and a hot glue gun.
Thank you so much. Is there a special name on the box I should look for? Velcro packaging doesn't always say much about the product's backside.
I asked a clerk where there Velcro was and they showed me where it was. Here's a picture of what I got to use on Mia's wigs.
001.JPG

IanEvans
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by IanEvans »

The package will say either sew-on or non-adhesive, and it usually comes in strips rather than squares or dots.

Click above to view my albums. :mrgreen:

You never truly feel that another person loves you. You can only react to the way they behave towards you. And when I look in Caley's eyes and see that same bittersweet longing I feel for her, whatever part of my brain knows it's not real doesn't seem to care...

havefun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by havefun »

NotMyName wrote:The package will say either sew-on or non-adhesive, and it usually comes in strips rather than squares or dots.
I don't remember what the package said.

INFORMATIONS