sexyrealsexdolls.com

Worst problem owning a doll is wig hair shedding everywhere

Wigs, replacement eyebrows and eyelashes, and other hair related items.
Rocco1

Worst problem owning a doll is wig hair shedding everywhere

Post by Rocco1 »

The worst thing about dealing with wigs and dolls in general, is the wig hair shedding all over the place. Leave the doll in your bed at night, and you have hair shedding over time all over your bed sheets.

Have sex with the doll and it sheds on your face, on your head/hair, in your mouth. On your clothes if you're wearing any while near the doll.

Move the doll around the room and it starts shedding on the carpet.

If you live with anyone or have visitors, or wear something to work previously worn near the doll, I can only imagine eventually you'll be pulling a long strain of hair off yourself and wondering if anyone saw it.

Nothing like pulling up clumps of wig hair from your computer chair wheels because you rolled over some that fell on the carpet.

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Re: Worst problem owning a doll is wig hair shedding everywh

Post by Tybalt »

Use a hair net. I use to personally use a beanie hat on my doll.

Catsoup074

Post by Catsoup074 »

Hi Rocco,

Have you ever tried a Kanekalon or Toyokalon wig? They mimic human hair and are super soft for a synthetic wig. They also don't seem to shed much at all.

It's a Wigis a wig company makes that manufactures an affordable line of nice synthetic wigs. They offer lace front which has a natural hair line and heat resistant wigs for styling.

Hope that helped :)

Vanima
Doll
Doll

Post by Vanima »

Wig brands that I have found to be above average in the quality department are Yopo which are fairly cheap Cosplay wigs. The other favorite brand of mine is Envy but be prepared for some sticker shock as they tend to run in the $200 dollar range. Basically with wigs in order to get a really good one you are going to have to spend more money. I know my K has bought 4 really nice wigs for Neoti and I. One that is our sleeping wig and the other that is our daytime wig. The cheap ones we save for photo shoots and the like.
Vanima (Vani) En'wen Me'a
Elven High Mage

Sin lies only in hurting other people unnecessarily. All other "sins" are invented nonsense. (Hurting yourself is not sinful--just stupid.)

ROBERT A. HEINLEIN, The Notebooks of Lazarus Long

My Photo album My photo thread My main thread
-karpos's wife and little angel

Everhard
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Everhard »

I own a bunch of dolls from different manufacturers and I have never had this problem.

However, the cheaper wigs tend to lose strands when combing them, so you have to be careful.

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

Can't say my doll sheds everywhere, mainly it gets stuck in the wig till I comb her, then it comes out in the comb. Lots of hair comes out in the comb and sometimes I find its gotten everywhere after I remove some from the comb and place it aside and lose it (in my bed)

And I buy really cheap damn wigs. Also the shedding goes down with age as all the 'loosest' hairs come out quickly, but the rest seem to be in very well.

So, comb your dolls hair more, make sure to put any hair on the comb right into the trash can and not let it scatter

Oh, and make sure to hold long hair securely at the top when brushing, Don't try to brush through knots either, you'll only stretch and frizz hair strands badly. you have to go in there and pull out one (well, a couple works too) strand at a time from the knot, or cut it out. Yanking on it just makes strands go all frizzy after they snap, or pulls strands out from the base of the wig.
Every day people remind me why I like dolls better.

surefire
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by surefire »

Luckily I like shorter hair styles.
I've found that longer hair means
More work to keep untangled.
Plus I have anti humidity and dry shampoo hairsprays
That seems to help.

Good luck :D

Vanima
Doll
Doll

Post by Vanima »

We also use a spray on anti-frizz and tangle solution that is designed specifically for wigs as well as a specialty wig brush.
Vanima (Vani) En'wen Me'a
Elven High Mage

Sin lies only in hurting other people unnecessarily. All other "sins" are invented nonsense. (Hurting yourself is not sinful--just stupid.)

ROBERT A. HEINLEIN, The Notebooks of Lazarus Long

My Photo album My photo thread My main thread
-karpos's wife and little angel

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

I have had great success with the Kanekelon wigs previously mentioned. Very little shedding and very realistic for the price. They are not the most realistic you can get, but for the price, they are a great value.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

testtest
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by testtest »

Rocco1 wrote:The worst thing about dealing with wigs and dolls in general, is the wig hair shedding all over the place. Leave the doll in your bed at night, and you have hair shedding over time all over your bed sheets.

Have sex with the doll and it sheds on your face, on your head/hair, in your mouth. On your clothes if you're wearing any while near the doll.

Move the doll around the room and it starts shedding on the carpet.

If you live with anyone or have visitors, or wear something to work previously worn near the doll, I can only imagine eventually you'll be pulling a long strain of hair off yourself and wondering if anyone saw it.

Nothing like pulling up clumps of wig hair from your computer chair wheels because you rolled over some that fell on the carpet.

For me it's the weight.

Puppenbesitzer86
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Puppenbesitzer86 »

haha i experienced that just some yesterday at work. xD
i was at pause and pulled a loooong blond hair out of my phone and my workbuddies watched that process and asked where the hell i was. xD

just talked a bit funny for this hair and this topic was over, they would never know where this came from. xD

INFORMATIONS