sexyrealsexdolls.com

My RealDoll arrived 3/25 - So happy to see this section...

Wigs, replacement eyebrows and eyelashes, and other hair related items.
Hollywu
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

My RealDoll arrived 3/25 - So happy to see this section...

Post by Hollywu »

I just joined the Doll Forum this evening. I am elated to find this section as I feel like an utter Neanderthal when it comes to wigs. My dear girl, Rari, came with a long black wig with bangs like Tura Satana. The biggest challenge, I am finding is when the long strands of wig hair get stuck on her silicon body and she ends up looking like one of the Smith Bros. with a beard. LOL! However, in connecting with a few folks over on the RealDoll Club site, I was encouraged to try and get her a few additional wigs to change her look so we will be looking forward to a few items coming in the mail over the next few weeks. I am looking forward to seeing how her look will change. I have been enjoying seeing how others use the wigs to really change their doll's looks.

DollAfficionado

Re: My RealDoll arrived 3/25 - So happy to see this section.

Post by DollAfficionado »

For a RealDoll, a very high quality wig will make a big difference in your enjoyment of your doll. If you are unsure what you want in a wig, then I would order several medium quality wigs & see which colors/styles appeal to you the most on your doll, and then purchase a similar wig in extra high quality.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

INFORMATIONS