sexyrealsexdolls.com

Sexy Costumes

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
wildcat01

Sexy Costumes

Post by wildcat01 »

Anyone here indulge in a bit of roleplay? Me and my partner keep talking about it but I'm not sure where to begin, obviously I need to start with a costume! But not sure what type to get, I'm thinking either a nurse or a schoolgirl! Any tips?

netwit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Sexy Costumes

Post by netwit »

Hi wildcat01, welcome to the forum.
If it were me, I Google search cosplay nurse or cosplay schoolgirl and click images. That will give you dozens of costume ideas.
If you see something you like, click on the picture and see if you can determine where the outfit was obtained.
Once you've found some stores/sources, search for those names on Google to make sure there are no scam warnings or bad reviews.

There are also a couple of members here who have offered to do costume work; not sure what the experience has been.
HTH :thumbs_up:

...............I'd hit dat
Remembering Jenna

Stephanie RD
Ex-Member

Post by Stephanie RD »

I your partner a doll or a human?

Many outfits are sexy on humans because they twirl like school girl, cheerleading, or slave outfits.

However dolls can't move so I've had better success with lycra and spandex which cling to and show off a doll's perfect body.

dragonfly8878
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dragonfly8878 »

I've had good success with Lingerie Diva (www.lingeriediva.com). Another similar company would be Yandy (www.yandy.com). Other Forum members have mentioned them positively in the past. They both carry costumes as well as lingerie.

If you really wanted to get into role-playing, you might have to research companies that make more expensive and realistic costumes. Or maybe buy the actual nurses uniforms, and such, from a uniform store.
"We are the music makers. And we are the dreamers of dreams." ~Willy Wonka

INFORMATIONS