sexyrealsexdolls.com

When the wife's away...

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
4biddenartist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: When the wife's away...

Post by 4biddenartist »

im glad you had a good experience.
i must say though, why cant wives be understanding? most women have dildos. I guess it just urks me that you have to dispose of something you spent a small fortune on and apparently enjoyed just to avoid a conflict! no offence i get it, im just saying. Women let your men have their dolls! I mean you could have got a few prostitutes for that kind of dough, but you did not. Your obliviously a good guy with good intentions, i mean your going to dicard a $1300 item just to get along... AAAAHHHHHGGGGGG... Women please get with it and im sure your men will appreciate you more for it and it could also help fulfill the 3 some fantasy without involving another person. oy veih!
I think therefore,
I try not to.
-me

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

This does really look like a nice well made doll and toy. I checked out the links you supplied and all the photo's and video's ... Jenna was always a fav of mine since her days in Penthouse. Definitely the best of the 3 they've made too.

These seem like a huge step up from the Hustler Virtual Girl that I am familiar with from 6-7 years ago that were in the same position and similar looking. Penthouse casting them from the girls themselves is FANtastic !

A bit pricey but considering this is a new product on the market, understandable.

I would like to have one myself truth told.
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Mikeatron wrote:Hey guys,
My wife will be going away for a few weeks..

.. Overall a great product I had a ton of fun.. ..She'd dry by herself internally so nothing crazy!!
Hello, Mikeatron.

Thanks for sharing your experiences with us. We appreciate it. Glad you enjoyed your Jenna Rose!
siliconelover wrote:These seem like a huge step up from the Hustler Virtual Girl that I am familiar with from 6-7 years ago that were in the same position and similar looking. Penthouse casting them from the girls themselves is FANtastic !
Those old Hustler VGs looked pretty hideous to me. Penthouse is doing much better indeed.

Slew

tangotango
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by tangotango »

Thanks for the review.

sutherland
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by sutherland »

My Jenna doll recently arrived and I cannot speak more highly of it. In the past I have owned a Real Doll - too costly and too heavy to reposition without being exhausted. I was very satisfied with Hustler Virtual Doll but the breasts were small and solid plastic. The Jenna Rose cyberskin doll has huge torpedo tits that can be giggled and squeezed and then they return to their original form. Her skin is soft and all openings give great pleasure. At 45 lbs she can be moved without too much difficulty and the price (I paid $1,260) was right. Here are some photos:
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=6665

casita1666
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by casita1666 »

Hello, I am very interested in Jenna, could you answer some questions? : 1 - Can she arch her back slightly back to enjoy her breasts, or even kiss her in doggy position?. 2 - Are your legs a hindrance to play with the member in her ​​breasts ?. 3 - The toy measures 25 "in total, but, what is the measure only ass wide ?. Thank you. (Sorry for my poor English).

sutherland
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by sutherland »

Hi,
Yes, Jenna can arch her back very slightly but where do you want to kiss her in doggy position? Putting your member in her breasts can be done and is very enjoyable. To do it face-to-face you would lay her down flat and extend your arms like doing a push-up. To titty fuck her in a seated position you would put your ass over her face and insert into her tits from above. Her ass is 14 inches wide though, in total, she is wider than that because of her legs.
I have not yet used the warming wands but, so far, she is highly recommended by me. She performs great oral sex and is great company in the bath tub. The Hustler Virtual Doll used to absorb water and you'd have to let her dry out for a while.

casita1666
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by casita1666 »

Thank you very much Sutherland, my idea is doggy style while you kiss her mouth and massaging the breasts. Best wishes.

JimMorrison
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by JimMorrison »

Hmm...I have to wonder if you got rid of her?

sutherland
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by sutherland »

Hello casita1666,
No, I don't think it's possible to kiss her mouth from doggy position. That requires a flexible neck that she does not have.

thelionking
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by thelionking »

haremlover wrote:
Mikeatron wrote:I did pass out a few times with her on top of me waking up stil buriedl inside and with her huge suckable tits in my face.
Bliss?

Best wishes

Harem
:haha4: I love it when Harem chimes in!
~Simba

" 26 Because of the present crisis, I think that it is good for a man to remain as he is. 27 ... Are you free from such a commitment? Do not look for a wife. " 1 Corinthians 7:26-27 http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 15&t=57746

casita1666
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by casita1666 »

Hello casita1666,
No, I don't think it's possible to kiss her mouth from doggy position. That requires a flexible neck that she does not have.

And arches her back enough to massage the breasts in doggy position?

sutherland
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by sutherland »

Casita1666 - you can massage her huge breasts in doggie position provided her torso is raised high enough.

Mikeatron
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Mikeatron »

From my experience the doll was little awkward in doggy position, not for the actual play just everything else. I think you could grab her breasts from behind I was to busy playing with her butt and hips. Its an excellent product just keep in mind its not flexible beyond what the foam core will move

SkyTogo
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by SkyTogo »

I agree the doggy position flat on the bed might be awkward, but if the doll is raised on some pillows it's great!

This is a great doll and I'm happy it's not "flexible". Since it's a big doll one-piece doll, it could get tricky playing with it if it bent all direction (IE like the Mega Fuck Slut from pipedream)

INFORMATIONS