sexyrealsexdolls.com

Good oral sensation masturbation sleeve(s)

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
Rocco1

Re: Good oral sensation masturbation sleeve(s)

Post by Rocco1 »

Topchef wrote:The Zentai head mask I ordered has arrived.

8O

pianokeyjoe2009

Post by pianokeyjoe2009 »

I bought the LBDV sleeve based on this and some other discussion and it feels closer to a real blowjob that is more or less a Sleeping blowjob or lazy blowjob. The deep throat feel is close to the real thing but more like a again,lazy or just laying there type sensation. No movement of the tongue and lips and cheeks obviously makes any sex toy oral sleeve feel similar to others. The teeth are smoother and rounded compared to real teeth so not really the same sensation. The Bocca does have a nice detailed inside and I like the way the tongue looks but again,since no real way to make the tongue move on the member,makes it more for illusion than actual sensation and function.
The Bocca is not SILICONE.. It is TPE which once it tears,unless you like the smell of melting TPE,will become trashed. Silicone allows a better manufacture with the ability to embed a power mesh reinforcement mesh INSIDE the silicone and as most of you know,silicone retains heat better and I have not needed lube with silicone. This bocca is not open in the back so that was wrongly stated. It is only open in the mouth.

I can wash the bocca in the sink with hot water and soap and it cleans effectively but getting the water out completely is a problem as the water gets COLD and when it comes time to use again you get a nice COLD watery surprise unless you squeeze and shake and try to drain that water.

The bocca is like a wet loose blowjob for average sized men but effective beyond the mouth. But truth be told(pun intended),I bought this to install it in my oral sex heads projects as a ready made oral insert like what is made by Realdoll.. Realdoll uses SILICONE. TPE will not glue,silicone adhere or effectively lock in place mechanically without coming out,getting pushed into the head,or simply being too bulky to fit correctly in a skull behind a silicone mask face. TPE is not workable or DIY friendly. For $54 shipped the bocca is a great sleeve that is better than your hand. Beyond that,it is not the $200 silicone oral insert replacement I was seeking out. So $200 insert here I come ;)

amytyl
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by amytyl »

For cleaning the LBDV I use water and my finger to clean the back of it, then an isopropyl alcohol rinse, then I use a speculum to hold it open to dry (aliexpress sells them). The plastic disposable speculums are the best, I think. They last a while and have some give while holding it open. I use wet brand lube and it works pretty well.
For more pics of my beautiful companions see: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14498

pianokeyjoe2009

Yep amytyl, I use my finger to wash as well but not the speculum lol! Will need to try that. I just hold it upside down and squeeze the water out as much as I can after washing but some does get trapped unless I leave it alone for days and it dries naturally. But,alas I wanted a silicone oral sleeve and this is my first sleeve I ever bought and so I found out too late it will not even work for my projects.. Sad really,it looks and feel more realistic inside than my blowjob felicity head made of TPR(harder rubber). Ah well $200 it is

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

I don't know about this toy, but I had two girlfriends and one wife that could deep throat. It is a truly awesome experience. Anyone who thinks its not, hasn't experienced it. You will know when A) you bottom out, and B) you start pulling mucous from out of her throat. I can't take too much of that, because it feels too good. One of my live-in girlfriends was a true champion at this. I could hold her by the head and do whatever I wanted, and she had no gag reflex whatsoever. I miss her abilities to this day. Another added bonus is these women are self-cleaning! :lol:

pianokeyjoe2009

Ahh Begog,you were a blessed man. I experienced that for a short time in my life too but sadly that relationship just did not last. It was a great feeling but alas my late wife,whom I would have preferred to be the one to give me all the best sexual treats,did not deepthroat. For now,toys and doll heads are my only option. Someday I hope to meet "the one" again. Even if she does not DT,at least treat me as good as my late wife,I will be happy beyond compare,with that! So far all I have met are devils,so yeah... I am on the edge,waiting to jump

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

pianokeyjoe2009 wrote:Ahh Begog,you were a blessed man. I experienced that for a short time in my life too but sadly that relationship just did not last. It was a great feeling but alas my late wife,whom I would have preferred to be the one to give me all the best sexual treats,did not deepthroat. For now,toys and doll heads are my only option. Someday I hope to meet "the one" again. Even if she does not DT,at least treat me as good as my late wife,I will be happy beyond compare,with that! So far all I have met are devils,so yeah... I am on the edge,waiting to jump
"Were" being the key word there. Whatever you do, don't jump. My doll takes care of all my sexual tension now, to the point I'm not even on match any more. Not even sure I want another wife. I've had my fill of "devils" too, but there's some good ones out there. Deep throating (or not) is not a deal breaker to me, as most women just can't do it. However, it is a skill that can be learned. Yes, learned. Not all women can, because the gag reflex is simply too strong on some. However, one of my 3 wives LEARNED! :D Listen to this carefully: she won't learn by you forcing it down her throat. She must want to learn, and then practice SWALLOWING your cock. It helps if you are not too large like me. You lay perfectly still while she practices. You lay flat, while she comes from above, facing it (69). That is the easiest angle to get it to go down. Other angles come later. No thrusting, or she will gag and quit trying. She knows what she can take, and will back off if she gets uncomfortable. It takes time and practice, but eventually, she will get used to having it in her throat, and the gag reflex will subside. Although my wife never got as good as that one GF I mentioned, she got better and better as the years went by. I was SO proud of her.

pianokeyjoe2009

Amen! Yes I understand. I am waiting for miss right. My deal breaker is oral sex with the lights on. If she does not like pleasing me orally and with the lights on so I can actually ENJOY IT,then no go.. Everything else that goes along with the experience is gravy on top. I am so deeply attracted to big women and can't help it. Unfortunately alot of BIG women are self conscious and do not like to be looked at or doted on and that is my biggest problem with them right now. But I had a wife once that was the one. So surely out of 7 billion people,there has to be another right? And yes while the lack of sex and affection is getting to me big time, the oral heads I am building, and using, are keeping my basic urges calmed at least. At least I can resolve as long as I have money to throw at the problem lol!

Buying several silicone masks and heads to put the masks on, is helping. I have never had a GILF before but my BBW GILF head is giving me that experience at least. And the freedom I get of not being rejected or told no or being rushed or my hand pushed away or issues about the lights on and my glasses being on so I can see her suck, are all things of the past with my heads.. But there is that hope to find THE ONE someday.. Nothing compares to a real woman,especially when I am single DAD with young child needing a mom too

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

I started having to wear glasses when I neared 30. I looked like a geek and did not fare as well with women. My GF at the time kept taking mine off during sex too. She wore contacts and convinced me to do the same. Been wearing them ever since. Helps with the ladies.

Quantum
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Quantum »

Has anyone seen this Younger Sister Blowjob Onahole (link: Kanojo Toys) yet? To me it looks just like the La Boca Della Verita just repackaged... Any thoughts on this?

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

Quantum wrote:Has anyone seen this Younger Sister Blowjob Onahole (link: Kanojo Toys) yet? To me it looks just like the La Boca Della Verita just repackaged... Any thoughts on this?
It's more than likely a copy of the La Boca Della Verita, as with the original, Magic Eyes (the brand) is molded into the side, which this toy most likely doesn't have.
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

pianokeyjoe2009

yep,it is the same toy just rebranded.

Myblica
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Myblica »

Anyone know if this LBDV toy feels better than the deep oral insert that comes standard with the BT3's?

topsoup
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by topsoup »

Has anyone tried the realldoll mouth sleeve? The outside looks good, but not sure what the inside is like.

INFORMATIONS