sexyrealsexdolls.com

Vulva - Vaginal Scent (Review)

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
jediguy1019
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Vulva - Vaginal Scent (Review)

Post by jediguy1019 »

Very sexy CJD! I love little "custom additions" we can make to dolls! You matched the color very well. I may have to give this a try when my Vulva scent arrives...which (crossing my fingers) will be soon!

narcissus
Former Member

Post by narcissus »

NotMyName wrote: But unlike the previous version, which was simply pleasant (like a sweet musk), I find that the newer scent is actually quite erotic. 8) It's also much stronger, and as I've now discovered, much longer-lasting as well.
The first girl I was with sexually (well after I was 18) I never knew anything about pussy smell before. In hindsight, hers was the strongest scent I'd ever encountered of a woman (only been with a few women though). That stuff could stay on panties/pantyhose/boxers and last for months if not washed properly, I know because I had something that had it on it. My dad's dog used to go nuts over the smell, if we didn't watch where her panties were, the dog would be eating them or chewing on them or something. I used to work at a KFC/Taco Bell at the time and when I smelled something here, it smelled kinda similar to it, the Red Sauce they used on the burritos. It smelled something like that, at least I remember thinking that, then.

After being with my dolls, though, I would never EVER want to have any kind of pussy smell on their pussies. One thing that is so cool about one of the inserts I have for my dolls, a Meggan Mallone UR3 Pocket Pal Pussy by Doc Johnson (which is a big 7in pussy) here look:

is that it actually smells like Japanese Cherry Blossoms, or something very similar. I love that big pussy! Of course when I stick it in her, it sticks out, but no matter, it's all good! My fingers, upper lip, dick, sheets, etc. do not smell at all like pussy after sex, like it did with that first girl I was with. And when I cuddle with Melody, I'd much rather not smell any of that kind of smell, like you can with your Caley, but some nice perfume like Clinique Happy Heart, or Narciso Rodriguez Essence line of perfume http://www.essence-narcisorodriguez.com/us/.

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

NotMyName: Polyester will not hold a scent, for the same reason you cannot dye it: Polyester is hydrophobic, meaning it hates water. Anything water based will just run off it. That's why it's used in sportswear, It wickes moisture (through capillary action) without soaking any of it up and getting heavy and clammy.
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

IanEvans
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by IanEvans »

Szalinski wrote:NotMyName: Polyester will not hold a scent, for the same reason you cannot dye it: Polyester is hydrophobic, meaning it hates water. Anything water based will just run off it. That's why it's used in sportswear, It wickes moisture (through capillary action) without soaking any of it up and getting heavy and clammy.
Yes, but if the structure is such that it can hold the water-based substance in place as the water evaporates, then the other components will be left behind...thus do my girls' pubes still retain more than a trace of the scent that I applied all those weeks ago. :mrgreen:

Besides, if polyester didn't hold a scent, then one wouldn't need to wash said sportswear, no? :wink:

Click above to view my albums. :mrgreen:

You never truly feel that another person loves you. You can only react to the way they behave towards you. And when I look in Caley's eyes and see that same bittersweet longing I feel for her, whatever part of my brain knows it's not real doesn't seem to care...

IanEvans
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by IanEvans »

Thanks to another thread for reminding me of this one, I can go ahead and report my findings:

While I still don't have a silicone doll, I've been able to experiment with a lump of silicone left over from Siliplush manufacturing. I added a tiny dab of Vulva Original to the same spot every day for a week. The good news: the silicone was unaffected. The bad news: the scent was almost indiscernible, at least in the amounts that I typically put on my Teddy Babes. So my previous hypothesis concerning the need for a porous surface to diffuse the scent seems to be correct. Therefore, if you wish to use it externally without needing to apply copious quantities, I can only assume that your doll will need to have pubes. :wink:

Click above to view my albums. :mrgreen:

You never truly feel that another person loves you. You can only react to the way they behave towards you. And when I look in Caley's eyes and see that same bittersweet longing I feel for her, whatever part of my brain knows it's not real doesn't seem to care...

Whispers
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Whispers »

Thanks for the follow-up, NotMyName! I was wondering about it and a couple of other products from toy manufacturers that would add to the realism of sex with dolls. When I've gathered all of the info and put it together I'll post it and get your guy's thoughts. :D

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

How about a implanted scent gland?

Here's an idea:
Mark your girl w/a permanant ink jab in the selected spot.
Make a large hyperdermic (sp) needle w/a internal push rod.
Inject a small cotton or felt ball about 3/16" deep under the skin surface.
Using a std size needle, inject the scent into the new scent gland.

Maybe the scent would slowly release to the surface?

I make no claims or warranty. Just an idea. I don't even have a silicone lover.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

netwit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by netwit »

Vanessa wrote:vaginal scent on cleavage and neck :roll:
Perhaps a little dab on each of my girl's chins :twisted:

...............I'd hit dat
Remembering Jenna

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

narcissus wrote:<snip>The first girl I was with sexually (well after I was 18) I never knew anything about pussy smell before. In hindsight, hers was the strongest scent I'd ever encountered of a woman (only been with a few women though). That stuff could stay on panties/pantyhose/boxers and last for months if not washed properly, I know because I had something that had it on it. My dad's dog used to go nuts over the smell, if we didn't watch where her panties were, the dog would be eating them or chewing on them or something. I used to work at a KFC/Taco Bell at the time and when I smelled something here, it smelled kinda similar to it, the Red Sauce they used on the burritos. It smelled something like that, at least I remember thinking that, then. </snip>
Now that's the sneakiest subiminal way of selling something I have ever heard of! :haha4:
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

bl4ack
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by bl4ack »

Wow, I never knew somebody thought of creating something like this. There are probably a lot of people buying vulva just out of curiosity :))
Reviewer and writer at http://www.ladygasm.com

Natsuki and Lilica

Post by Natsuki and Lilica »

rubherkitty wrote:How about a implanted scent gland?

Here's an idea:
Mark your girl w/a permanant ink jab in the selected spot.
Make a large hyperdermic (sp) needle w/a internal push rod.
Inject a small cotton or felt ball about 3/16" deep under the skin surface.
Using a std size needle, inject the scent into the new scent gland.

Maybe the scent would slowly release to the surface?

I make no claims or warranty. Just an idea. I don't even have a silicone lover.

I gotta stab her three times?

netwit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by netwit »

Szalinski wrote:
narcissus wrote:<snip>The first girl I was with sexually (well after I was 18) I never knew anything about pussy smell before. In hindsight, hers was the strongest scent I'd ever encountered of a woman (only been with a few women though). That stuff could stay on panties/pantyhose/boxers and last for months if not washed properly, I know because I had something that had it on it. My dad's dog used to go nuts over the smell, if we didn't watch where her panties were, the dog would be eating them or chewing on them or something. I used to work at a KFC/Taco Bell at the time and when I smelled something here, it smelled kinda similar to it, the Red Sauce they used on the burritos. It smelled something like that, at least I remember thinking that, then. </snip>
Now that's the sneakiest subiminal way of selling something I have ever heard of! :haha4:
I just saw this! :haha2:
!Yo quiero taco bell! Image

I miss narc's TMI posts.

...............I'd hit dat
Remembering Jenna

Christine
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Christine »

Norwegian Kelp or rotten Fish...???

You can get Rotten Fish a lot cheeper than that,

Buy a can of tuna and leave it out in the sun... :evidence:

:haha4: :haha4: :haha4: :haha4: :haha4:

dollforumusername

Post by dollforumusername »

My purchase actually arrived a few weeks ago. First I must say that the scent is indeed far more realistic (if memory serves :whistle: ), though I wouldn't quite call it authentic. But unlike the previous version, which was simply pleasant (like a sweet musk), I find that the newer scent is actually quite erotic. 8) It's also much stronger, and as I've now discovered, much longer-lasting as well. I'd apply some of the old stuff to their pubes, but I'd still have to be rather close to smell it, and it'd fade quickly and be gone in a matter of days. But now I notice it even when I'm just cuddling them*, and while it has faded somewhat, nearly a month after the initial application it's still there. 8O :mrgreen: Not only that, but their panties capture some of it, so that adds a whole new dimension to the fantasy.
I had a chance to sample Vulva back in 2010, and described the scent as "cheap perfume + hint of urine". Nothing special. Are you saying they have changed to formula? Can anyone else confirm?

Another product to consider is something called "Essence of Woman". THIS stuff actually has real pheromones/copulins. Are you saying the "new" version of Vulva actually has a similar pungent/dirty scent?

Wim
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Wim »

Vanessa wrote:vaginal scent on cleavage and neck :roll:

:P I guess that must be male logic
The whole idea is that you don't use to much. The smell should only touch the male's subconscious. He probably doesn't smell it, but he instantly thinks "My, what a sexy and hot girl!" :multi:

INFORMATIONS