sexyrealsexdolls.com

Anyone try a Soloflesh yet?

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
sexyw66
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Anyone try a Soloflesh yet?

Post by sexyw66 »

so good i tried

zero5
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by zero5 »

from their website:
"Soloflesh® Has Been Discontinued And Is No Longer In Production"

Well, that's a shame. I've never even got to buy one! :x
If anyone has more info on this feel free to share

Sersi
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Sersi »

Damn. I went to the site today to order and their gone. Not responding to e-mails either, so I guess the shows over. At least I still have two toys remaining.

HonkyDonky
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by HonkyDonky »

it would be grey if the made a solo tits.. Imagne big water filled boobs..Ohhh yes..

netwit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by netwit »

HonkyDonky wrote:it would be grey if the made a solo tits.. Imagne big water filled boobs..Ohhh yes..
Yeah, agreed. And here I was waiting for the addition of an anal canal.

I always thought the water-filled idea was brilliant. IMO, it was the most similar to the real thing.

Does anyone know about what kind/grade of silicone was being used? It was thin but fairly tough, and very stretchy. Any advice on what could work?

I've examined their product thoroughly and understand the concept. I'm considering making a mold, altering the design so as not to forge theirs.
This would be an effort of love as I was planning to get a new one. Mine is torn at the neck, rendering it almost* useless (*OK in the shower).
Good probability that I might actually finish this mold (while I stare at my other unfinished projects).

A sad day for Woodies in Toyland, indeed:

Poster's note: in my search for "sad woody" I also found this, and this. Google cracks me up :razz:

...............I'd hit dat
Remembering Jenna

amimdsm
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by amimdsm »

yes I have. The feeling is great! Easy to keep clean and take care of. easy to take with when traveling.

00j87
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by 00j87 »

Sad that it discontinued... They REALLY had potential. Like I was really hoping for much more bigger rounder butt cheek version! Or like half lower torso with legs. It was actually possible. Well, bigger and rounder cheeks is more possible than legs as they would just flop around, needs like a steal structure like of a doll to stay in place.

00j87
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by 00j87 »

Anyone know any other type of product that is similar to it? Like stashable, and warm(since the warm water), feels like real. Not like Fuck me Silly products

Luvmyshortybabe
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Luvmyshortybabe »

I guess this could be my first attempt at a product review, so here goes. I ordered a Soloflesh toy about 2 years ago, and I think that with proper cleaning and storage, it would last as long or longer than the manufacturer states. I've used mine in just about every imaginable configuration. First time, I filled it almost completely with warm water, as the brochure depicts, but I found to be too awkward and heavy to handle. Because of it's buoyancy when full, it is almost impossible to keep steady on a bed, so an attempt at even a resemblance of missionary penetration is difficult. I tried using pillows to surround it, hoping to give it more stability, but it always moved to where the opening was at an odd angle. Next session, I placed it on a small bar stool, and used a couple of towels tied together, to keep it tied in place on the bar stool cushion, and a fairly good stand-up entry and experience was accomplished. I have since found out, that, the best, so far, has been to only fill it 1/3 to 1/2 full with warm water, and then blow it up with air, until an adequate size is obtained. Haven't attempted missionary like this, as I'm afraid my body weight would burst it. Tried the bar stool thing again, and the opening actually felt tighter, because the air pressure from the inflation seems to cause a squeezing effect as you thrust. I've also used it this way, lying on my back on the bed,simulating a "cowgirl", and "reverse cowgirl" position, with some success. Cleaning of the toy is fairly straightforward and simple. Drain out/deflate completely, wash with warm water and soap, and air dry(usually overnight). Storage in an airtight(tupperware) container after thoroughly dry. Esthetically, the Labia, and vaginal opening are quite lifelike, but If I could make a suggestion to the manufacturer, I'd like the Soloflesh better, if they would re-design the interior of the vaginal sleeve to be more realistic, as it is completely smooth. Some nubs and ridges of various sizes, would, I feel, give the user a greater, more realistic, level of stimulation, and an overall more enjoyable experience. If I had it to do all over again, I'd probably still buy a Soloflesh. They are a pretty good bang for the buck.

RayBoy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by RayBoy »

Well damn, I was thinking of getting another one of these. My first 2 were great. Hopefully someone else picks up on the design. The waterfilled idea was brilliant.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Why were they discontinued? It all seems very sudden. Did they ever state exactly why?
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Sersi
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Sersi »

If the internet is to be believed the type of self sealing silicon "water bag" designed they used was under patent to someone is Australia; and they didn't receive permission to use the design.

Pumpster
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pumpster »

So some hot water bottle inventor got butthurt and now no more Soloflesh? Ridiculous, it's not like I'm having sex with hot water bottle or have Soloflesh in my bed to keep my feet warm, lol. Completely different product for different use. Too bad indeed, I was thinking that it's not that big of investment to buy new one like every 2 year even if old one bursts... Now Soloflesh will be only a sweet memory, I think it's best I've ever used :(

Now my Soloflesh is approaching 1 year mark and only thing little worrying is that other buttock is deformed and a bit larger than other and kinda more transparent too, can see water splashing inside. If it bursts one day within a year and it's impossible to get new one, then I guess it's no use even if shop gave 2 year warranty. At least I'd have to change it to another lousy toy, I doubt that they'll give my money back :D

lmhotep
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by lmhotep »

So no explanation was ever given for the discontinuation... weird

Synfan
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Synfan »

I have had an Afro soloflesh for about 2 years. Ordered it on a whim just to try it. Used it 4 or 5 times put it back in original box and has been in the closet for about 22 months.
The weight and warmth were a novel twist. Feels real good cowgirl. Be sure not to get lube on your hands or impossible to hang on to!! May post for sale when reach enough posts as I have a new 160 z- one on the way.

INFORMATIONS