sexyrealsexdolls.com

Which one? Fuck Me Silly Mega Or CyberSkin Vibrating Perfect

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
free92
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Which one? Fuck Me Silly Mega Or CyberSkin Vibrating Perfect

Post by free92 »

I am looking for a good butt toy, now have this two options.

1.CyberSkin Vibrating Perfect Ass

I read some posts on our forum that says this one is very good

2. Fuck Me Silly Mega Ass and Pussy
the ass looks bigger and more doggy style, but I cannot find posts that shows how is it.
Which one you guys think is the one to go with? Thanks

LWhisperer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: Just a hapless waif caught up on the fickle winds of fate.

Re: Which one? Fuck Me Silly Mega Or CyberSkin Vibrating Per

Post by LWhisperer »

I have the FMS2, the flatback. I also have the perfect ass, the Bree Olsen ass, the Julia UR3 ass, the Kobe Tai ass, the Carmen Luvana ass....and have burnt through countless other cyberskin, futurotic, UR3, Fanta Flesh, and other products.
Here's what I think.
The FMS Fanta Flesh products are super soft. But they have smooth canals, and they tear easily, and don't hold up well over time.
My Julia ass has seen over 7 years of use. She has held up well vaginally, not quite as well anally. The canal is shared, but the openings seperate. Not much texture inside...but a very good feel. There's good reason her retail price has held up so high for all these years. Its a great ass. They had the forsight to make the openings "open" so the ass has longevity.
Perfect ass. Nice. Great feel. Pretty good longevity. Definitely will last longer than Fanta Flesh anything.
Carmen Luvana. Nice. Great feel. Pretty good longevity. Better than Fanta in all categories. But....careful with the labia. A big prong can tear that opening.
Bree Olsen. Mmmm.. Big Ass. Seperate openings and tunnels. Heavily, I mean heavily ribbed. Superb feel. Great quality. Better than all the above in all categories. ALMOST bulletproof.
Meiki ass products. Great feel. Seperate openings and tunnels. Incredible variations within the tunnels. But...a little on the small side. And do not last as long as Bree. Especially if you're hung. If you're hung like a bull chipmunk, get this. Otherwise..
My top choice....Bree Olsen.

Of all the hot melt materials used..UR3 lasts the longest. Then Cyberskin. Then futurotic. Last is Fanta. "Dual density" materials often seperate from each other, and then are trash because mold and mildew take over because you can't get the moisture from cleaning out of them.
Hope that all helps.
My friend at the asylum once told me, "If you don't mess with people, how do you know they're really there?"

free92
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by free92 »

LWhisperer wrote:I have the FMS2, the flatback. I also have the perfect ass, the Bree Olsen ass, the Julia UR3 ass, the Kobe Tai ass, the Carmen Luvana ass....and have burnt through countless other cyberskin, futurotic, UR3, Fanta Flesh, and other products.
Here's what I think.
The FMS Fanta Flesh products are super soft. But they have smooth canals, and they tear easily, and don't hold up well over time.
My Julia ass has seen over 7 years of use. She has held up well vaginally, not quite as well anally. The canal is shared, but the openings seperate. Not much texture inside...but a very good feel. There's good reason her retail price has held up so high for all these years. Its a great ass. They had the forsight to make the openings "open" so the ass has longevity.
Perfect ass. Nice. Great feel. Pretty good longevity. Definitely will last longer than Fanta Flesh anything.
Carmen Luvana. Nice. Great feel. Pretty good longevity. Better than Fanta in all categories. But....careful with the labia. A big prong can tear that opening.
Bree Olsen. Mmmm.. Big Ass. Seperate openings and tunnels. Heavily, I mean heavily ribbed. Superb feel. Great quality. Better than all the above in all categories. ALMOST bulletproof.
Meiki ass products. Great feel. Seperate openings and tunnels. Incredible variations within the tunnels. But...a little on the small side. And do not last as long as Bree. Especially if you're hung. If you're hung like a bull chipmunk, get this. Otherwise..
My top choice....Bree Olsen.

Of all the hot melt materials used..UR3 lasts the longest. Then Cyberskin. Then futurotic. Last is Fanta. "Dual density" materials often seperate from each other, and then are trash because mold and mildew take over because you can't get the moisture from cleaning out of them.
Hope that all helps.
Thanks, That helps a lot.

for Bree Olsen and Meiki, which model you get? Becasue when I search them, I found more than one product has thoes name. And are they both Cyberskin?

LWhisperer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by LWhisperer »

My Bree is the Bree Olson Cyberskin Doggy Style Vibrating Pussy & Ass, an Adam & Eve signature toy, made by Topco Sales. Its 12 lbs, which is a nice, hefty size and weight feel. Over a foot wide, and yummy. The original box it comes in has an injection molded plastic tray in the shape of the cheeks. Keep the tray, even if you don't keep the whole box. If you happen to store it upside down or sideways, the tray will prevent compression damage to that gorgeous ass.
Again...she is MY fave. May not be so for others. She's big enough to have a great feel, not only setting on a stand and plowing from behind. But also, if you are sitting and holding her, you can kind of "swing" her by holding at the top in both cowgirl and reverse cowgirl, and the kind of pendulum motion creates a warped and wiggly effect that's just wicked sweet.

My Meiki is a half hera auto, I believe. Its the ass and some thighs. Only good for doggie, not missionary. The auto part is just an insertable device with a controller. It doesn't give much sensation at all, but it admittedly is fun to watch it make the ass kind of tremble a bit.

The Meiki canals are pretty awesome, and quite a different feel than a ribbed tunnel. They have so many changes and zones within them. They're slightly harder to clean and flush out. But they DO feel great. Again, though, the Meikis tend to be smaller than I like, and easy to tear if you've got girth. Great feel, though. And will last if you're careful. Just my opinions.

But my Bree...I've ridden her like I stole her, and those ribs just pull it out of you. However, I like variety, and its nice to change up from a ribbed toy to a smooth to a nubby. Variety is the spice, right?
My friend at the asylum once told me, "If you don't mess with people, how do you know they're really there?"

greenwood95

Post by greenwood95 »

I'm in a similar boat so I'm glad I found this topic rather than start a new one.

I have two of the meiki hip/ass toys so I'll chime in with my thoughts there.

I have the Half Hera (non-Auto) Hip and the Extreme Pleasure Hip. I'm a total dedicated ass man, so I spent a lot of time researching before making my purchases about 6 weeks ago. At first the Fuck Me Silly Mega (full size) looked like the way to go but reviews of it's quality, the problems with the fanta flesh, the lukewarm reviews of the interior tunnels and finally the somewhat cartoony look of the actual piece put me off. This goes for Sherri's Ass as well despite better reviews there. I wa son the fence about the Cyberskin Perfect ass - but the typical pics of it didn't wow me despite good reviews- having seen owner pictures and 'in action' videos since I've changed my mind on it though. Anyway, after being a bit let down by a couple of Fleshlights and discovering how much I enjoyed Japanese masturbator sleeves I decided I ought to try and stick with Japanese Meiki hips so I knew I'd get a good ass with good sensation.

So splurging on two I'll give you my thoughts:

The Half Hera Hip: Aesthestically- it's awesome. Very sexy (to me probably the sexiest and most shapely and more 'real' of the replica butts I've seen), I love the surfboard pro-bone position, and the extra lower back and upper thighs help give it realism. When I wash it and it shifts in my arms, it gives the impression of the thighs moving back and forth, and the ass wriggling provocatively which is a huge turn on. It's very firm, like hooking up with a gym rat or yoga instructor type firm. The material even smelled quite nice- like strawberry. The tunnels feels great even through the condom I often use with these (to help with clean up), though I prefer the vaginal one as tightness I've learned is not the end-all be-all for me. The major two drawbacks are 1) as Lwhisperer says- it's undersized. When worked up and I can kinda trick my brain out of this, but it either the butt of a very shapely but very very thin woman or a child which I find creepy. I can only assume the Japanese undersize these because they're keeping in mind a lower price point (though these are well in the same cost range of the true life size US counterparts) and ease of storage/hiding for the buyer - that and I guess asian women are that much more petite and might not be too far off these but in my experience even that's a stretch unless they are literally pushing the schoolgirl fantasy. If it were about 20-30% bigger it would be about right for what I see as a sexy petite American woman. But undersized seems to be the norm for Japanese maker asses (but they totally have the scale right on most of their awesome boob toys so what gives?) Drawback 2) it's not a full 100% 3D hip- it has a flat bottom so this restricts play to essentially all varients of doggy, sidesaddle, surfboard, classic, and with a little maneuvering, cowgirl. Missionary and standard cowgirl are not options. Since I buy an ass mostly for doggy and it's variants this isn't a dealbreaker but something to keep in mind.

The Extreme Pleasure Hip: Of the Japanese Hips I've seen and handled this appears to be the largest by a margin so closest to life-size but that said still undersized to a real adult woman no matter how compact and petite. But it's got a good inch or so maybe on the Half Hera in terms of width. Also it's very jiggly which I find realistic to the average derrière I come across. THis also comes in handy when going at it doggy and you can hold down the base and let it bounce so it appears to comes alive and fuck you back. A very cool feature. Because of it's slightly function-over-form design it might be a little visually less pleasing as an ass on it's own but the upside is it's very versatile. It's mainly designed for ass-in-the-air doggy, but standard doggy, sidesaddle, scissors, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl and missionary are all on the table. The Cowgirl and RCG are especially pleasing with this as the weight of it and bounce/jiggle in your lap really add to the realism (once your over the general size and scale). Mish is good as the angle is perfect and it's practically it's own mount (with aid of pillows etc for your own upper torso). The interior tunnels are still nice- but being less firm than the Half-Hera it's a gentler stimulation, still arousing but definitely not for a quickie. The much touted anal entrance is very nice, tighter if you need it but it was not mind blowing for me. Again, maybe it's my preference, maybe it's the view or the angle but I prefer the vaginal opening. Drawbacks 1) that general size issue- again I wish it was 20-30% bigger at least if not more. I don't need a major PHAT ass per se, but something that feels like a shapely 34-36" hip. And 2) Durability- LWhisperer is right again about another thing on this one - it was not designed for anyone with girth like myself. I have only used these two hips around 6-7 times total as I don't have as much free private time as I'd like (and often it's just faster and easier to deal with a sleeve or sleeve/plush torso than the hips and their more time consuming clean ups) and I've been pretty careful with them and not rough at all outside of maybe simply exploring all the positions possible. That said, the vaginal entry already has a tear as does the anal. While aesthetically this isn't cool, the interior sensations have not really changed much (again with the condom). So, I guess it's not a big deal, it is designed for stretch but I wish it were more durable. That said I don't think the Jap hips were built for this as even the vaginal opening on my Half Hera has a small tear now and that material is much firmer/more durable.

Overall downscale side these are both nice toys and have thier strengths. When I want more visual stimulation and a firmer ride I go Half-hera, when I want variety, or that bounce back jiggle, it's the Extreme Hip.

While I enjoy these toys, I still crave a great realistic hip/ass that's life size (or a realistic torso ideally as I quite enjoy the Meiki plush but I'm finding if I want a good looking, life size, quality torso, it's going to kick me into the next price bracket to save up for...). I'm debating selling these two hips before they get too much more milage on to start saving up for the next better and literally bigger thing. Based on what I've seen that's out there, and reviews it's looking more and more like I need to either bite the bullet on a torso like the RD Deluxe or something similar.... or stick it out in search of the perfect replica ass. Of the asses I've seen and read reviews on- it looks like the Cyberskin perfect Ass and/or the Bree Olsen Ass are the two to try for size and preferred (to me) shape. I'm hesitant though since these both seem to literally be only asses, with less surrounding hip/back/abdomen/thigh sculpts - which is fine for straight doggy mounted well on the right level pillows/stand etc, but leaves little for variety or a sense of proportion. Also I wonder how good the interiors can be without my favorite Japanese manufacturers behind them using the more 'realistic' textures I like (this goes for even the torso research I've done though- I have no idea how good/bad even the famed Real Doll interiors are compared to my favorite tomax and meiki sleeves). I have read about DIY on these (mainly the Fuck me Silly) to allow for Japanese sleeve inserts but that seems a like a lot of work I don't want to bother with.

Also when looking up a few of these - I never found the Julia ass- is this discontinued? Or is this now the Juli Ashton ass?- which is the only one I found close.

Anyway any further advice is appreciated and hope my impressions add some help to the mix.

LWhisperer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by LWhisperer »

Greenwood95.... 8O .just.......freakin...... BRAVO. You are an assman extraordinaire. I salute you, sir. You make a labia whisperer proud.
It is the Juli Ashton ass I was talking about. Forgive me....I'm feelin old, lately. :D
All of the "american" ass pieces out there are flatbacks, and may not be able to give you the aesthetic realism you desire. The manufacturers have one position in mind, and know a 3D piece will distort with compression. That's the downside of having a piece that's wonderfully soft. And none of them have the uber canals of the Meikis. Although too small, those Meikis have the market on great feel inside.

Sadly, I'm not certain an RD torso will fully satisfy you. RDs and the other higher end silicones look incredible in every detail. Sheesh, they're gorgeous. I had a 2010 platinum silicone model for awhile. Traded for a quad for my gf at the time. :mrgreen: It was a tossup which one to hang on to!!! But I gotta admit...the inside of the vag just wasn't as satisfying as the outside (of the doll, not the girl.) 8)
Just my opinion.

Patrick from PIB hooked me up with a couple inserts a few years back. Soft as hell, stretchy, rather smooth inside....but ai yi yi. Good stuff. So much so that I snagged a used bathing beauty when I had a chance. Toonist's asses are what you might wanna check out. He is an assman extraordinaire as well. Annnnd sculpts a mean set of titties. Pretty sure he still does the Private Island Toys, and used to have a mega ass piece to die for. I think he also had both flatback torsos and 3D torsos as well. His torsos were streamlined at the hip, though. No thighs, just rounded in order to not get in the way. He also used to have a leg and full ass combo called she's got legs, I think. Incredible. Pretty much the bottom half of a doll, up to the belly button. The detail...omg. That used to be about $1500. Worth it, for pretty much half a doll. I had a brain blip and hadn't thought of Patrick when I first posted.
It's also hard to make suggestions when you really don't know how far one wants to go or what their budget is. I'm the type to get my eye on something, set my mind, and starve if I have to to get it. Not everyone is this crazy. :glou:

free92
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by free92 »

Thanks Greenwood95, that was an very good reveiw.

Thanks you too LWhisperer

Now I have three options in my mind:
Meikis, Perfact ass, and Bree Olsen Ass

I am more on Meikis and Bree Olsen Ass but perfect ass is more havier 20 compare to Bree Olsen Ass (12bl) so is the weight gonna effect the feeling?

And compare to Meikis and Bree Olsen Ass, which one is able to put underwares on it? I am thinking about i may put some underwares on so its more realistic. Thanks

BTW how about Meiki Pure Hip and Alice Hip? there are also a lot options on Meiki.

greenwood95

Post by greenwood95 »

I can't speak personally for the Alice or Pure Hip. I skipped the pure hip despite good reviews because it looked even smaller by a touch than the Half Hera and Extreme Hips- also the sculpt- while nice wasn't as realistic as I like. The Alice Hip looks very nice but there was so few reviews of it I stuck with what had the seal of approval. Plus again I imagine it'll be undersized.

As for underwear - yes you can put XS or maybe jr size panties on the Half Hera or even the Extreme but it'll have a better chance of staying on the Half Hera.

LWhisperer- LOL Thanks. I had a feeling we had similar 'passions' when I read you post and was glad to find someone who had sampled a lot of what's out there to help me narrow things down.

I have a feeling I'll break down on a Bree over the Perfect Ass seeing as at least the tunnels are ribbed and it's the most price friendly depending on where you shop. Which I could see some other views of it though. Do you have any experience with the Sexflesh products? I see everyone like's the Sherri Ass, but they have a generic one that's puzzingly cheap with fair reviews and a couple of ok looking torsos. Just wondered if the material would have the same problems as the Fanta Flesh stuff.

Excepting the mid thigh standing asses like Sherri and Fuck me Silly you're right pretty much all the American ones are flatback, mostly the cheeks, meant to be on a raised platform for strictly doggie. If it's a phenomenal ass that feels good I guess it's livable but in that price brcket I'm looking for something that will keep on giving.

I forgot that RD does make a hip/ass on it's own for $600. I was mildly tempted but the solo picture didn't excite me. I assume it's based on thier body 1 or 7 which is a nice derrière but I wish they'd confirm. I'm sure it's nice and High Quality but yeah the interiors give me pause. From all that I hear they won't stand up to a meiki/tomax. I have a feeling that should i go down the RD Torso or similar route I will eventually have to DIY it to accept my treasured japanese sleeves for best of both worlds. But the quality, shapes and visuals on some of these dolls and torsos are outstanding. Hard to say no.

I doubt i could ever go full hog on a full doll. Price and available storage space space from the eyes of my SO would prevent that. So I'd have to stop at hips, torsos or maybe a mini love doll but the minis as nice as they look I'm sure will have the scale issue for me. I have looked a bit into other plushes as I've enjoyed the meiki plush a lot- it's a great bang for the buck but it seems you really can't do a whole lot better there for cost/benefit. I certainly appreciate that plushes or the Teddy Babe Deluxes are warmer out of the gate, soft to the touch, probably have an edge on durability, lighter, cheaper, no rubber smell to deal with, no powdering, less maintenance etc. But all at the cost of realism to the eye. Plush dolls aren't totally off the table but again for that kinda cash I lean to going all the way on a silicone or TPE ass or torso. Although they certanly look like they'd take a lot of my fav sleeves no problem! I'll give PIB another look. I don't recall PiB offering a torso but I know they offer bottoms/legs. The PiB interiors are a step up from RD then? I just fell in love with that RD Deluxe torso butt (which looks like it's based on their new body D) with the gel implants. I'm not really a big boob guy but I could likely live with it for that ass... or opt for the athletic torso instead if the ass is comparable. (after double checking stats it seems I would must prefer the athletic tits and the ass is shapely but the measurements on the voluptuous ass are really what I'm after... ah decisions...)

In terms of dolls and appearance I admit the Your Love Doll Viola is pretty stunning (that ass!) though still slightly undersized but ... damn. For a near full size it gives me serious pause. A Number of the RD's look great of course especially the ass on that new body type D. I like the realism of the Anatomical dolls. 4woods are also really hot. DS look delicious too, wonderful proportions, but it seems those aren't sold in the US? the Maidlee also really caught my eye. Oh and the ass on those Sex Legs by HitDoll. Yum. But back to reality my ceiling for spending would be the RD Torso Deluxe range of 2000-2500 and even then it would take some saving/budget time. Hmmmm back to some browsing...

This makes me wish I could see a lot of these in person to get a real life read on them to get a sense of whether they'd really work for me. As it's easy to fall in lust with a photo, do your best to bear in mind product dimensions, but once it's in front of you if the scale or even shape is off in any major way - then it can be a real bummer especially once you start talking this kinda money.

greenwood95

Post by greenwood95 »

Hmm. Well the Ruby13 and the Anatomical Dolls torsos are also looking mighty tempting. Although like a lot of torsos, I secretly wish they'd have based them on another of their body types which look even better LOL. That Brazil body of Ruby13 is luscious. And the Anatomical Dolls have what I think might be the hottest face options I've ever seen.

Something I'm noticing though... from what I understand most silicone dolls, while realistic and quality made, seems to maybe have softness in the breasts with gels but most are not too soft in the ass? The obvious exceptions being the TPE dolls and the gel buttocks in the Real Doll torsos and RD2 bodies. That's a BIG let down! Like not sure if it's worth the high price tag let down! That might mean RD Torsos or bust (literally) :)

Since I enjoy my Meiki Plush a lot I did double check on plush options as a cheaper stepping stone. The Teddy Babes or nice but if I go full doll I'd rather go TPE or Silicone. Although I will say those Anime Plush Dolls were mighty tempting and have the best shape I've seen on a plush in the ass dept - and nice to see that have a skeleton. But back to torsos I was close to buying a Dekunoboo My Wife Torso G before the meiki and it still tempts me. http://www.kanojotoys.com/wife-type-foa ... -1015.html This was the only plush torso I've seen that gave me a hard-on just from pics. Fewer seams, includes nipples like a Teddy Babe, head/wig option, and while fantasy measurements the proportions and shape of the butt are very nice. Only about $285 after shipping which ain't bad. My only gripe is lack of leg stumps.

Back to the Ass hunt though... I've decided if I do another low end $200-$400 ass/hip splurge it'll be on the Cyberskin Perfect Ass leaving the Bree Ass benched. Why? three things. 1) After searching I found the Cyberskin for the same low price as the Bree both can be had for less than $200. 2) I like both shapes, but the Cyberskin you do get a little more ass for the money. More check and the start of thighs and lower back. An Ass needs proportion and relation to other parts of the body to truly wield it's power. This helps me a lot. 3) crucially- the through-hole designs. The Cyberskin through-hole goes out the flat bottom (so you lay it on a towel or something for fluids) which is great because why break the illusion while 'class is in session' right? Well in comparison I found some better angle son the Bree and it seems that design is literally a through hole straight out the top of the ass/beginning of lower back. I mean talk about an eyesore. What a way to ruin a beautiful butt. Unless this has changed... Kinda of a deal breaker for me for now.

Although as a side note I have to wonder why more models/porn stars have offered replica asses or boobs. I mean if a model was known for her tits or ass it seems like a solid money maker. I like Bree and Juli Ashton... but if they can do these life sized asses (or dolls even right) then to me there's a long list of girls that if they truly offered pussy/ass life sized toy based on a true mold of said girl's derriere I'd go nuts (and broke). Nikki Case, Susana Spears, Judith Fox, Veronika De Souza, Gloria Gucci, Teagan Presley, Pasion, Sunny Lane, Ashlyn Rae, Amy Brooke, Lorena Sanchez, Daniella Rush to name just a handful off the top of my head... wow. That would be amazing. A heaven full of asses. LOL. (sigh). Anyway....

LWhisperer- I saw you ordered a TPE doll- let me know how that goes as... I keep thinking about that Viola Doll and TPE material fears be damned- the body shape and softness have me very excited.

LWhisperer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by LWhisperer »

G95,
You made some great points and definitely have your direction and priorities in mind. I get what you mean with the exit holes on the Bree. I've also checked out the 'Boo plushies. Pretty sexy, each in their own way. I'm interested in the fabric anime, Aimee. But wish the entry allowed rear sex without radical distortion.

My Tiffany tpe doll is pretty awesome for a tpe doll. Better than the first gens of their kind. It included two inserts, one striated and one knobby. Definitely not as great as the inserts you and others have massive knowledge of. But good feel. And other inserts can be modded to fit in the doll.

For me, the asses were a great ride and easily stowed. But as I got full dolls, the pieces parts started having less appeal. While I like my silicones better for looks and realistic eye candy, this tpe bridges the gap between the toys and the dolls. It truly has a great look and feel. More work to a doll than a piece. But to me more total effect.

You have expressed inklings of that with wanting more back or thigh. I think its a matter of time til you dive in full doll.

greenwood95

Post by greenwood95 »

LW - Anime plush... sex in rear position awkwardness... Hmmm hadn't thought that through but you make a good point.

The Tiffany TPE does look super hot. The TPE's though Tiffany and Voila both seem to be... just marginally undersized. Does this affect perception/play like the undersized Meiki hips? Or are the close enough to scale it's not noticeable?

Good to know on the inserts though, and if it's open to be modded for at least the midsize masturbators then I'm fine.

Also having owned a silicon doll- is it true that - while I'm sure they aren't mannequin hard- that these are a lot firmer/less real than the softer TPE/gel boob and butt piece toys? If so no wonder why the TPE seem so amazing.

Yeah lately I've been erring more and more to just having fun with the meiki plush and favorite sleeves then busting out the ass toys. A full doll is very appealing and the TPE's put them in the sweet spot for me budget wise. But a torso is really all I need (just wish torsos had the same range of options/body types full dolls do) and I have to keep space in mind for storage/hiding. Not impossible but very tricky to hide a full doll in my place from the GF, vs a relatively easy to hide a torso.

More work... as in prep? weight? maneuvering? cleaning? I guess all of the above. I read about a guy on the toydemon forum (and I think he might be on here too) who dropped a lot of the piece/ass toys toys for a full doll and hated it, sold that off, got his fav ass again and called it a day. You're right in that I realize the more I've been buying researching this in the last 6-8 months where I'm heading... eventually I will likely go full doll if not certainly a higher end torso but I'm hoping I won't have the same result. A long walk to a short solution.

LWhisperer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by LWhisperer »

More work, as in all of the above. The inserts help big time with cleaning. I get your storage issue. But the doll is about the displacement of maybe 7 asses in one place. :wink:

The doll is about 53". My girlfriend is 62". There is zero disparity as far as size or height for me. The full body and D cup breasts lend more to realism than any of the pieces for me. The ass is bigger than a Meiki, but maybe 15-20% smaller than Bree. There is definitely a tradeoff in size and weight for storage and ease of play. To me, its worth it.

So far, this dolls breasts and butt are firmer than my PIB. But its still new. However, they'll never be as soft and jiggly as gel filled. The warmer the tpe, the softer, though. And still have to see how it ages.

Compared to my MLD, Tiffany is Definitey softer, silkier. The skin is velvety smooth, not sticky or tacky at all. In my opinion, G95, you couldn't go MLD size (about 42", 37lbs) Its way too unreal. But the 53", 55lbs, Tiffany seems twice the size proportionally in body width. Its light years different and more realistic.

The Viola body,IMO, seems like they took a Tiffany mold and bored it out a tad more. The ass and breasts are bigger, as is tummy. But the sculpt of the body is quite similar. :D Some might scream blasphemy when I say this, but Vi looks to me like Tiff's knocked up, bitchy older sister! Her bum is sweet, but wish they'd sculpted the tummy smaller and enhanced the hourglass more. Not surreal like the Jasmine doll, but taking away the mental image of a pudgy mama for me. I divorced a muffin top, so....to each their own.

greenwood95

Post by greenwood95 »

More work. Gotcha. A row of 7 asses... LOL nice image.

I see the TPE dolls here are around 55-60 lbs and a more full sized doll like a PiB would be closer to 75-80 lbs. Does the weight bother you I'm spoiled by the 5 lbs or less weight of the Plush torso right now but understand from the Meiki EPH that weight does add to realism. But I know there has to be a limit since in real sex you aren't doing all the work of moving your partner.

My GF is also about that height, so I'll trust you that a slightly undersized doll like this will not be too bad on scale/realism. I think to help me on the ass, what is the measured width approx? The Meikis tend to be 9-10" I read the Cyberskin is around 13+" and the bree look to be around 16" Ideally I shoot for 13-14" but any less that 12" and I worry about the scale issue I have with the meikis.

By Gel filled I'm guessing we're talking toys like the Busty Aichan and Quty tits? I know the new RD Body D and torsos have this too. But the video shows the TPE to be pliable enough for a good sense of realism. Good to hea ron the PiB though.

I looked again through the site. Found a couple of faces I liked and after closer examination I gotta say my hat's off to the design of the Bathing Beauty derriere. Holy round apple bottoms, Batman! Sadly a full doll is out of my pice range and it appears they don't make torsos anymore... and even when they did it was on the high end of 3k. The MOAB they made looked nice but it too seems discontinued and if the measurements I read were correct- too pricey and ... probably *too* big for me. She's Got Legs is tempting but I really want a torso. If I want to live with just an ass then something along the lines of a full scale Half Hera or the Cyberskin PA will do.

Definitely wouldn't go in on a MLD, VRD or standard teddy babe- all too small for what I want. Same goes for the Boy Toys - sexy shapes but a tad small and the torso doesn't look to be based on the newer celestial model that has the gels.

You're right- the Tiffany and Viola are probably made at the same factory- the make and general build is really close. I err to Viola because some shots of that butt make my knees buckle and I think she's got a prettier face. I see how the extra wide hips make her look... not fat but on the verge of being pudgy for a fantasy sex doll - but the overall porpotions kinda work for me. If anything I wish the boobs were a cup smaller- but it's easily livable for that sweet sweet backside.

Although having Tiffany in hand- how's the size/shape of that more lean ass working? it is still very nice... it does give me pause. And both Viola and Tiffany are like the same price - no shocker.

The more I look at my wants/needs- great well shaped ass, life-size scale or reasonably close to it, fair sense of realism in the design/sculpt (bearing in mind these are all fantasy dolls of course but still), preferrably at least a torso but would live just a dynamite full scale ass, something that will be less heavy and store easier/more compact that a full size RD, in the 2500 range or less, something with a decent insert on sensations if not ability to swap in/easily mod it for use with another preferred meiki/tomax sleeve and and acceptably soft/squeezability in tits and especially ass.

Include this with personal preference and I'm back to where I've been circling:

Low End:
Cyberskin Perfect Ass
'Boo My Wife Torso G (preferrably with head)
Maybe a Carmen Luvana or Bree Ass. I caught an owner 'candid' on here of the Carmen ass and... damn. That looked very very nice. Forget-its-a-toy nice. That may eventually have to come home with me on principle.

'High' End:
Teddy Babe Deluxe
Viola YLDoll
Tiffany 1am Doll
Ruby13 Torso
Anatomical Doll Torso (most affordable w/o head but I think they have the hottest faces so I'd have to go in for the head)
RD Deluxe Torso - either version - but I err to the standard now.

This is coming down to a Tiff/Viola (almost the same product) vs the RD Deluxe. I'd worry about silicon firmness on the latter but the gel implants kinda negate that I think here. But I got the former on sale we're talking a $500 or more savings. You didn't seem impressed with the RD inserts How is the insert on the Tiffany? Due to the design/stretch would it be conceivable to mod it to accept even a mid size meiki/tomax sleeve?

After reviewing options I really wish 4woods or DS made torsos. Love their sexy slim real-ish porpotionate sculpts. Damn.

After a little more playtime with my Half Hera I have come to the conclusion I wouldn't be in a rush to search for more on the doll.toy front if this dang thing was life sized. It's really my only beef - it's so well designed otherwise, and so nice on the eyes - easily the sexiest of all the replica butts out there. It gets me horny just looking at it across the room but then when I get up to I have to go through the mental adjustment period before I use it. Grrrr.

free92
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by free92 »

wow, learned a lot from you two. after reading ur discussions, I end up with Meiki plush and a Julia+ sleeve. I know it's quit different than what I was looking for, but after I read ur posts, I know I need a big size body in my price range. And plush doll fits my need perfectly. thank you two a lot. :-)

mandingo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mandingo »

have you tried looking at this: seductivemidnightcandyshop.com ?
Dolls dolls doll!!

Follow the dolls on Xvideos:

And on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bombshellbarbiedollz/
https://www.instagram.com/shantaedoll69/

INFORMATIONS