sexyrealsexdolls.com

Good oral sensation masturbation sleeve(s)

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
makemydrink

Good oral sensation masturbation sleeve(s)

Post by makemydrink »

What are some good oral sensation masturbation sleeves, there are many "deep throat" sleeves and they don't really feel like it to me and they usually tear also, I am medium size and most of these sleeves seem to be geared to the small size man. The LA BOCCA DELLA VERITA or MOUTH OF TRUTH looks very interesting, will probably give one a shot :D

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Good oral sensation masturbation sleeve(s)

Post by Cubiko »

I´ve only tested a Fleshlight Misty Stone w/swallow texture. It was kinda nice, but I wouldn´t say it reminded me much of a blowjob. Can they replicate that? It does look awesome tho with the most succulent lips I´ve ever seen:

Elfie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Elfie »

Yeah, you should try it. One guy who left a review for the product said he has all four Superb Fella masturbators. This one beats them all.
http://www.toydemon.com/magiceyes-la-bo ... asturbator
Attachments
la-bocca-della-verita-entrance-1.jpg
la-bocca-della-verita-entrance-1.jpg (3.33 KiB) Viewed 13279 times
"HaPpy or S~a~D depends on your mind, nothing else can force you to be", so find a way to think positively and stay HaPpy
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13791

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

Interesting. Is there a cross section of this sleeve? I have no idea what it feels like to be deepthroated (Image) but if this comes close it might be worth a try. Anyone who has/does try this (and has the experience to make an accurate comparison) please post a review.
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

makemydrink

Post by makemydrink »

Szalinski wrote:Interesting. Is there a cross section of this sleeve? I have no idea what it feels like to be deepthroated (Image) but if this comes close it might be worth a try. Anyone who has/does try this (and has the experience to make an accurate comparison) please post a review.
Just click the link above, in the specifications (I believe) there are pics of it sliced open, kinda looks scary to me now and it has teeth 8O That is one thing I did not miss from using a sleeve :mrgreen:

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

Alas, no cross section. From the description though (which I did read before my previous post, BTW) it doesn't have much to it beyond the mouth, and I already know what that part feels like, and it's nothing to write home about.

I was hoping for a realistic throat, That (for me anyway) is the mysterious part.
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

Here's a Youtube review on the Magic Eyes La Bocca Della Verita:
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

Yes, I saw that. But all it shows is the mouth, not the throat (even though it is open in the back).
~ George Washington

casquetero
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by casquetero »

Szalinski wrote:Yes, I saw that. But all it shows is the mouth, not the throat (even though it is open in the back).
Check this other review - http://infernalmonkey.com/2014/06/17/la ... rue-story/. There they included a side cross section of the toy.
You can check dolls (and sex toy reviews) at my blog: http://thecasqueterofiles.com/

How many dolls I have? Complete list and description of my harem: https://thecasqueterofiles.com/my-doll-harem/

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

Ah yes, much better thank you.

I like the review as well. (they even add a bit of impressionistic vore, :haha4: ).
~ George Washington

Elfie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Elfie »

Got the La Bocca Della Verita !
After looking around the apartment, see how I did with it... :lol:
The wig is very long but the angles don't look that way. The black choker wraps the sleeve and wig together. The black headband wraps a paper ball (keeping the wig in shape) sitting on top of the face and the hair together. Hopefully you got the idea and feel free to use it.
Attachments
DSC_0366.JPG
DSC_0366.JPG (429.23 KiB) Viewed 13033 times
DSC_0364.JPG
DSC_0364.JPG (405.2 KiB) Viewed 13033 times
DSC_0363.JPG
DSC_0363.JPG (846.66 KiB) Viewed 13033 times
"HaPpy or S~a~D depends on your mind, nothing else can force you to be", so find a way to think positively and stay HaPpy

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

I ordered the Bocca Vella Verita with Omocha Dreams, and tried it out last night.
The teeth and the tongue definitely make for a very interesting sensation.

It's a bitch to clean though, especially in the throat area.

I like what you did with yours Elfie :D
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

Blastx8
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Blastx8 »

I have that sleeve. The sensation is superb.
You can also get it by Amazon (2-3days free {over$35 in ship value} shipping, dep where you are)
And also alot cheaper. (-10 to 15 dollars) than compare to ToyDemon prices.
To clean it, I usually turn the sleeve inside out, and clean it.
Used it for couple months now, and the plastic teeth hasn't fallen off yet.

Elfie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Elfie »

Yes, I bought it from Amazon because ToyDemon ran out of it and I got an Amazon's gift card from my friend as the birthday's gift. Amazon turned out to be much cheaper. Just feeling it with my fingers, it's totally mind-blowing. I haven't tried it yet coz I's just recovered from urinal tract infection. Bought together, it's the famous "Onatsuyu Pussy Juicy Lotion 370ml" which is about $10 cheaper too.

Topchef

Post by Topchef »

I own all four Superb Fella and La Bocca Della Verita, here is what I think about them on the fun and pleasure side.

LBDV > Fella 3 > Fella 2 > Fella 4 > Fella

If you plan to get Fella 4, 2 or original, don't bother... the tongue in Fella 4 rips and split easily, and in turns may give you agonize pain.... Although the mouth entry of Fella 3 rips easily, it's suction and sound effect are second to none.

The teeth in LBDV does indeed give you a part of realism in a BJ. I have used about a dozen times since I got it, so far the teeth are still there :mrgreen:

@Elfie, you have inspired me to augment something I have in plan - putting my LBDV in one of those neck pillow and cover with a nude color Zentai mask with mouth only opening, AND a wig :wink:
Always seeking the recipe for ultimate pleasure >

My lady in waiting

Visit here for more updates

INFORMATIONS