sexyrealsexdolls.com

Good oral sensation masturbation sleeve(s)

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Good oral sensation masturbation sleeve(s)

Post by Szalinski »

AlexKnight wrote:I ordered the Bocca Vella Verita with Omocha Dreams, and tried it out last night.
The teeth and the tongue definitely make for a very interesting sensation.

It's a bitch to clean though, especially in the throat area.

I like what you did with yours Elfie :D
That's what I would be worried about. Love the nice big lips though.

However no one has yet been able to answer my original question; how does the sensation compare to a real deepthroating?
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

doppler

Post by doppler »

I just ordered one from amazon. The teeth is a unique addition, I can't wait to try this one out!

Topchef

Post by Topchef »

Szalinski wrote: how does the sensation compare to a real deepthroating?
To keep you honest, it is nothing like a "good" real deepthroating... Some can argue, it may be an ok one by a young and tender 8)
Always seeking the recipe for ultimate pleasure >

My lady in waiting

Visit here for more updates

Elfie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Elfie »

I think it's very close to deepthroating a girl whom you asked to do nothing but holding it on.
"HaPpy or S~a~D depends on your mind, nothing else can force you to be", so find a way to think positively and stay HaPpy
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13791

Blastx8
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Blastx8 »

Just lie in bed, with a towel underneath you. Lube it, close your eyes, or earbud a moaning mp3. *gasm*
:lol:

Topchef

Post by Topchef »

Well, if you have two oral sleeves, this is what I highly recommended you to try - the sensation will blow your mind (which is on par to my experience with a pro while touring Asia years ago...)

Fire & Ice - hardly any standard GF can provide this good....

What you need:
- Two oral sleeves - LBDV and Superb Fella 3 are recommended.
- USB Onahole warmer
- A cylinder type popsicle mold
- 6 to 7 mint leaves
- H2O
- Water based lube - AOne's Superb Fella Saliva Lotion is recommended.

Prep:

Prep the "Ice"
- crush the mint leaves and infuse them with water for three hours.
- pour just the mint water (without the mint) into the popsicle mold.
- put the popsicle mold with the mint water in the freezer for 4 to 5 hours.
- once the popsicle is formed, put it into the onahole and wait for 10 minutes.
- remove the popsicle and drain any of the water from onahole.
- add just a little lube (make sure not too much) into the onahole.

Prep the "Fire"(start once the Ice part is ready)
- plug in the USB onahole warmer and wait till it gets warm (about 4 minutes)
- lube the USB onahole warmer and insert into the onahole (use the onahole that has more texture and extra like LBDV)
- wait for 8 to 10 minutes (can unplug the warmer from USB power on the 8th minutes)
- add lube into onahole liberally.

Action :arrow:

- start with the "Fire" onahole first, go slowly until you get comfortable with the warm sensation.
- switch over to the "Ice" onahole, also go slowly in a two deep the one light stroke beat.
- keep swapping between the two onaholes till :mrgreen:

Tips :eeek:
- if you are ready for more intensity, have cups of ice cold and hot (not dangerous hot) water ready, and add into the rotation between two onahole.
- if you don't have the USB onahole warmer, you may use a cup of warm water as substitute.
- Don't try to freeze lube in the popsicle mold, the viscosity of the lube will not be the same even after it melts.

My lady in waiting

Heat10197
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Heat10197 »

Just ordered the Bocca Vella Verita and the zxy a couple days ago I hope the Bocca is the best meiki oral simulator they seem to have a lot its so hard to choose lol

Topchef

Post by Topchef »

The Zentai head mask I ordered has arrived. I know this is going to spark some interesting comments here (funny or not)... Visual appeal wise, there is none for now.... I guess this is just a proof of concept.

Hopefully, one of the fabric doll maker may come up with a better standalone oral sleeve mount down the road.
Attachments
From left to right - LDBV, neck pillow and mouth opening only Zentai mask
From left to right - LDBV, neck pillow and mouth opening only Zentai mask
OralFix002.jpg (1.42 MiB) Viewed 7529 times
With the Zentai mask over the pillow and LDBV
With the Zentai mask over the pillow and LDBV
OralFix003.jpg (1.1 MiB) Viewed 7529 times
With a wig, kind of looks like Melissa Mccarthy...
With a wig, kind of looks like Melissa Mccarthy...
OralFix004.jpg (1.35 MiB) Viewed 7529 times
My active Oral Fixation Brigade - from left to right -  Superb Fella 4, LBDV and Superb Fella 3
My active Oral Fixation Brigade - from left to right - Superb Fella 4, LBDV and Superb Fella 3
OralFix005.jpg (1.14 MiB) Viewed 7529 times

My lady in waiting

makemydrink

Post by makemydrink »

Topchef wrote:The Zentai head mask I ordered has arrived. I know this is going to spark some interesting comments here (funny or not)... Visual appeal wise, there is none for now.... I guess this is just a proof of concept.

Hopefully, one of the fabric doll maker may come up with a better standalone oral sleeve mount down the road.
Topchef, I see you have a variety of oral sleeves, can you rate them? All I have is this one, "the Mouth of Truth" I like it even though the sides of the mouth tore on the first use and seem to be tearing a little more with each use and the back of the throat also seem to be getting looser, but in the beginning it felt really good and is still okay but I see it as a high maintenance sleeve that will wear out fairly fast and I am just a little over average size and I have not been real rough with it, so will any of the others be better for longevity and still be good for feeling?

Topchef

Post by Topchef »

Makemydrink, "The mouth of truth" aka LBDV is still my favorite. If you want a backup oral sleeves, I would recommend to get Superb Fella 3 for a different sensation.

As I previously posted...
Topchef wrote:I own all four Superb Fella and La Bocca Della Verita, here is what I think about them on the fun and pleasure side.

LBDV > Fella 3 > Fella 2 > Fella 4 > Fella

If you plan to get Fella 4, 2 or original, don't bother... the tongue in Fella 4 rips and split easily, and in turns may give you agonize pain.... Although the mouth entry of Fella 3 rips easily, it's suction and sound effect are second to none.

The teeth in LBDV does indeed give you a part of realism in a BJ. I have used about a dozen times since I got it, so far the teeth are still there :mrgreen:

My lady in waiting

makemydrink

Post by makemydrink »

Thanks Topchef, sorry I did not see that posting, now it makes sense and thanks for the advice. BTW Toydemon has a Si-x type F made by Toysheart for ~$15 it get good reviews, will probably try one when I order the Fella 3.

makemydrink

Post by makemydrink »

Topchef wrote:Makemydrink, "The mouth of truth" aka LBDV is still my favorite. If you want a backup oral sleeves, I would recommend to get Superb Fella 3 for a different sensation.

As I previously posted...
Topchef wrote:I own all four Superb Fella and La Bocca Della Verita, here is what I think about them on the fun and pleasure side.

LBDV > Fella 3 > Fella 2 > Fella 4 > Fella

If you plan to get Fella 4, 2 or original, don't bother... the tongue in Fella 4 rips and split easily, and in turns may give you agonize pain.... Although the mouth entry of Fella 3 rips easily, it's suction and sound effect are second to none.

The teeth in LBDV does indeed give you a part of realism in a BJ. I have used about a dozen times since I got it, so far the teeth are still there :mrgreen:
I ordered the fella 3, way to tight up inside near the top, pretty good sensation but to tight and I am not that big!, don't think I can really enjoy the fella 3, maybe the fella 2 would have been a better choice? The LBDV is much better, does tear fairly easy and it probably won't last real long.

Topchef

Post by Topchef »

makemydrink wrote:I ordered the fella 3, way to tight up inside near the top, pretty good sensation but to tight and I am not that big!, don't think I can really enjoy the fella 3, maybe the fella 2 would have been a better choice?
I agree Fella 3 is a bit tight even for me to shove in all the way (with adequate lube, it works wonder for the tip and gland). In that case, you may want to skip Fella 2 since it is even tighter than 3...

My lady in waiting

makemydrink

Post by makemydrink »

Topchef wrote:
makemydrink wrote:I ordered the fella 3, way to tight up inside near the top, pretty good sensation but to tight and I am not that big!, don't think I can really enjoy the fella 3, maybe the fella 2 would have been a better choice?
I agree Fella 3 is a bit tight even for me to shove in all the way (with adequate lube, it works wonder for the tip and gland). In that case, you may want to skip Fella 2 since it is even tighter than 3...
Thanks for the heads-up!

makemydrink

Post by makemydrink »

Topchef
Do you have the "Fella Pet"
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00LBS ... UTF8&psc=1
The cheapest I've seen.

INFORMATIONS