sexyrealsexdolls.com

25 Inch BBW Booty in 3 weeks.. Need a sleeve to hold off lol

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
JimMorrison
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: 25 Inch BBW Booty in 3 weeks.. Need a sleeve to hold off

Post by JimMorrison »

Bigbuttlover wrote:
JimMorrison wrote:Emailed Carlos Santos at SMCS to address my sadness at the 21 inch model being discontinued. He basically said if you buy the new model you won't be disappointed. That wasn't the issue though. The issue was the cost. Oh well I tried to get something more affordable for us all.
If both the 21 inch and the 25 inch were free, but you could only choose one, which one would you choose?
Are you sending me one BBL? :D

JimMorrison
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by JimMorrison »

JimMorrison wrote:
Bigbuttlover wrote:
JimMorrison wrote:Emailed Carlos Santos at SMCS to address my sadness at the 21 inch model being discontinued. He basically said if you buy the new model you won't be disappointed. That wasn't the issue though. The issue was the cost. Oh well I tried to get something more affordable for us all.
If both the 21 inch and the 25 inch were free, but you could only choose one, which one would you choose?
Didn't think so. Talk is cheap. I found a Vanilla Creme and am super happy. Too bad they are no longer available.

JimMorrison
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by JimMorrison »

Also, the 25 inch should have hit customer hands by now. Why are there no reviews?

Bigbuttlover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Bigbuttlover »

JimMorrison wrote:Also, the 25 inch should have hit customer hands by now. Why are there no reviews?
It takes 2 days to make each one, and they ship only when the first set of orders is complete.

DDebonair

Post by DDebonair »

JimMorrison wrote:
JimMorrison wrote:
Bigbuttlover wrote:
Didn't think so. Talk is cheap. I found a Vanilla Creme and am super happy. Too bad they are no longer available.
You found a Vanilla Creme? Where did you find one?
I too would like the 21".

JimMorrison
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by JimMorrison »

DDebonair wrote:
JimMorrison wrote:
JimMorrison wrote:
Bigbuttlover wrote:
You found a Vanilla Creme? Where did you find one?
I too would like the 21".
Of course you would my good friend!!! Many, many people would love to have one because they were more affordable that the new 25 inch model that SMCS is putting out. I was fortunate enough to find one after posting a wanted add on the buy and sell forum. I think it's pretty crappy of the company to force people to choose between either the $930 model or nothing at all but then again I'm not a business person out to make money. I'm just a regular consumer with limited funds. Good luck in your search!

Bigbuttlover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Bigbuttlover »

There is a reason why people are selling their 21-inch butts from SMCShop. I stopped using mine long ago, but I don't feel like going through the trouble to sell it, and rather use it as a prop for something later on. My prediction is that later you will want the 25-inch over the 21-inch that you would have already gotten. Let's hope that doesn't go out of stock by then. I hope not, because I will want to order in all the different colours they have. Only time will tell.

JimMorrison
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by JimMorrison »

Bigbuttlover wrote:There is a reason why people are selling their 21-inch butts from SMCShop. I stopped using mine long ago, but I don't feel like going through the trouble to sell it, and rather use it as a prop for something later on. My prediction is that later you will want the 25-inch one over the 21-inch that you would have already gotten.
I don't think I would like the 25 inch model as much as the 21 inch. For one thing I believe the price is outrageous. And then let's talk about weight. 85+ pounds! Seriously!?! The 21 inch is about 45 pounds or so and that is really a handful. Much of the time it is awkward to move around not only because of the weight but because it is also jiggly. And we wont even talk about what an effort it is to clean the thing! If you got the 85 pound model it would be nearly impossible to move it around when you wanted to. Talk about throwing out your back! I absolutely don't think that the sexual stimulation would be that much better that I would try to muscle that thing around. Also looking at the vids and the photos of the 25 inch model the vaginal opening look like it is way to low for a comfortable entry. If you sent it to me for free, of course I would take it; I'm not that stupid :roll: but I sure as hell wouldn't pay for one. Send me one and I'll give you an honest review.

Bigbuttlover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Bigbuttlover »

But in reality, would you rather play with a 21 inch wide ass or a 25 inch wide ass? I mean if it was a real human ass. I should look for pictures...

I think her ass is 25 inches wide (when she's bent-over). When you can see the ass from the front, then we are talking 25 inches!
Attachments
tumblr_ngfpy6434t1rmza0xo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_ngfpy6434t1rmza0xo1_1280.jpg (81.5 KiB) Viewed 6299 times

Bigbuttlover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Bigbuttlover »

Of course, when you starting going black, it's much easier to find:
Attachments
1a6a64df6442bb718db1ceb8f75116f3.jpg
1a6a64df6442bb718db1ceb8f75116f3.jpg (38.31 KiB) Viewed 6299 times

JimMorrison
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by JimMorrison »

Bigbuttlover wrote:But in reality, would you rather play with a 21 inch wide ass or a 25 inch wide ass? I mean if it was a real human ass. I should look for pictures...

I think her ass is 25 inches wide (when she's bent-over). When you can see the ass from the front, then we are talking 25 inches!
Well of course if it were a real woman I would go with the 25 inch, but then again we are not talking about a real woman. We are talking about an inanimate object that you have to lift and move around and try to get into the tub to clean. I can tell you from experience, the 21 inch size is really hard to get into the tub to clean and move around. 85 pounds. No way I would do it.

raggamuffin
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by raggamuffin »

Dread to think how heavy that is. I had a similar realistic size. Same body area etc but smaller in size and it was very weighty.

Ed

Bigbuttlover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Bigbuttlover »

All my butts have been kept in fixed position (for years), like you see in my avatar, with no issues. Cleaning while they are fixed in place is not difficult. If I were too lug it around every time I wanted to use it, I would get fed up too. My entire harem is kept in fixed position actually.

So if you're one who wants to move your toys around every time you use them, then go with the smaller toys. If you like to keep them static like me, then there should be no holding back.

JimMorrison
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by JimMorrison »

Bigbuttlover wrote:
So if you're one who wants to move your toys around every time you use them, then go with the smaller toys. If you like to keep them static like me, then there should be no holding back.
Exactly! The Vanilla Creme is at the upper limit of being able to move it around. The Fantasia or whatever its called is way beyond that limit. So if you have a whole lot of extra money, and the privacy to leave your toys just sitting around then you can go for the bigger option. But if you are like most people who need to put your toys away for privacy reasons, then you can't go much past that 45 pound mark.

Bigbuttlover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Bigbuttlover »

Ok, I'll guess you will never get the 25 inches then.

INFORMATIONS