sexyrealsexdolls.com

25 Inch BBW Booty in 3 weeks.. Need a sleeve to hold off lol

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
Bigbuttlover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: 25 Inch BBW Booty in 3 weeks.. Need a sleeve to hold off

Post by Bigbuttlover »

DDebonair wrote:Good catch, Jim.
It does appear Carlos was buying wholesale and reselling.
Carlos owns the rights to those products, and they are his design. As far as I know, he has control over what goes where when these are made. These would not be existence if it weren't for him. Yet, you speak of him as if he doesn't exist now. I have his schematics for the 25 inch Fantasia, because I had to approve of it first.

Notice the writing:
Mmmmm! Take a look at that big ole sugar booty! It's a vanilla creme dream come true. Your fantasy has appeared in front of your eyes, now bring this fantasy home.
Her big booty is so sexy and just waiting for a pounding! She wants to jiggle, shake, and wiggle her booty for you all night long. You want to bang her so hard but be ready because she bangs you back!

in the alibaba website? That's Carlos' writing.

SMCSshop
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMCSshop »

Hi,

Wow, do I feel special! :haha4: That explains the constant ear ringing.

I will have to admit, if I didn't want my clients to know who distributed my product then they wouldn't know. I had it hidden at first as part of the Non-Disclosure Agreement between me and the manufacturer but I felt my "curious" customers should know where they come from. :D

Now, this website that supposedly sells the Vanilla Creme without my permission or even the impossible way it has got a hold of the Vanilla Creme......has anyone tried to purchase from there?

Did they do the, "Sorry, item is out of stock trick but we have these available" ????

If it is a knockoff of my unit then my manufacturer will get the authorities involved because it is a form of theft of my copyrighted design.

Now, Jim Morrison, wow you have an imagination my friend. I am not rich, I work 2 part time jobs and 1 full time job for a total of 3 jobs. I don't have a day off of work......... :whistle: If I was rich I would have already made a full figure doll, I have my design schematics for the skeleton and inner "material" technique and platinum silicones selected. All I need is funds and I will have my prototype made in house in the USA.

I made zero profit on the Vanilla Creme or any units I sold. The shipping took all profit from China to here. In fact, I went negative due to the shipping fees. Now instead of trying to get those items I made a 25 inch with BigButtLover, thats right, together. I helped his dream become a reality, this is not for a get rich scheme. This is real life and real men fulfilling their needs and paying with their hard earned income to get exactly what they want. I can not please eveyone but the purpose of my product is to have a product that eveyone deems satisfactory.

Customers want longer thighs, hidden clitorus, fat labia, thin labia, gaping butthole, gaping vagina, I am not Mcdonalds with a menu, I am Seductive Midnight Candy Shop with Midnight Candy :wink:

Prices??? Do you understand the shipping cost from China to the US???? Do you understand how much the import fees are and the fees for the broker ??? RIPOFF!!! Hahahahaha! It is indeed better to have your products made in the US but do you know how much they ask for here? $25,000 and up for a mould made here, do you have $25,000? I sure as hell do not. I chose Chinese manufactures plus they know what they are doing and are way more affordable.

I made no profit from my last units, I sold them $300 then $400, they cost me $370 each, not $150. Now the Fantasia is here, I get $50 profit from each one, not great but way better than zero. $50 for my design that really relies on the mental satisfaction/activation a customer gets from visual appeal.

I meant no disrespect from this note or tried to portray any sarcasm. I am done here unless you have a question. I will be in my own forum thanks to my friend Alex. :glou:

Respectfully,

SMCS
Secretlovetoyz com

Bigbuttlover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Bigbuttlover »

Perhaps we should show our schematic work. Then they should believe that the butts are your creation (and partly my creation regarding the 25 inch Fantasia) and that you are not just someone who is ordering wholesale something that you have nothing to do with and then reselling them. I was thinking of posting the schematics that I have, but decided not to without your permission. All you guys must understand that Carlos created these, he masterminded these, they would not exist without him. He's not just a 3rd party retailer. If you ever end up owning one of these and relish in them, you have Carlos to thank for.

DDebonair

Post by DDebonair »

My sincerest apologies to Carlos and BBL for hastily jumping to conclusion.
I meant no disrespect or ill will.

I do wish the 21" Vanilla Creme is still or will be offered.
Don't know if the 25" Fantasia is indefinitely replacing the VC as Jim is intimating.
I do share his concern, however, of it being too big and heavy but VC is definitely up my alley in terms of size and affordability.

casita1666
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by casita1666 »

Hi, " We are actually now considering making the upper torso (and perhaps legs) to join with the 25-inch Fantasia so that we get the complete hour-glass figure". Could you talk more about it ? What ideas have to do the upper torso? Thank You.

SMCSshop
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMCSshop »

Hi All,

A short video we wanted to share with you :)

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B56TvR9 ... g3UTQ/edit

Enjoy!

All the best,

SMCS
Secretlovetoyz com

deadpringle
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by deadpringle »

SMCSshop wrote:Hi All,

A short video we wanted to share with you :)

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B56TvR9 ... g3UTQ/edit

Enjoy!

All the best,

SMCS

Wow! I honestly couldn't tell the difference! Very realistic reaction to force.
Annie: Shirley! We were just...
Abed: About to...
Troy: Eat garbage dip!... WHY DID I HAVE TO GO THIRD?!
-- from Community - Season 4 Episode 5

kharmichead

Post by kharmichead »

Wow, can hardly tell it's not real, I haven't even heard of these! I'm a butt man and these look great!

SMCSshop
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMCSshop »

kharmichead wrote:Wow, can hardly tell it's not real, I haven't even heard of these! I'm a butt man and these look great!
Hi sir,

Thank you!!!!!! :razz:

Here are a few pictures a happy customer has sent in to show his storage solution and size comparison reference.

Enjoy!

All the best,

SMCS
Attachments
20150120_163042.jpg
20150120_163042.jpg (36.8 KiB) Viewed 16328 times
20150120_162620.jpg
20150120_162620.jpg (45.5 KiB) Viewed 16328 times
20150120_161447.jpg
20150120_161447.jpg (43.69 KiB) Viewed 16328 times
Secretlovetoyz com

Heat10197
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Heat10197 »

Awsome post more pics / Vids please!

sharpshooter188

Post by sharpshooter188 »

I'm kind of new to the forum, so greetings to all. I purchased a fleshlight a while back and have to say that I was pretty underwhelmed by the experience.

I've always had a thing for larger assed women and was looking into a quality product. The 25 inch fantasia caught my eye. Though I do have a few questions. One is how is the skin texture? For hotdogging (think titfuck but with ass cheeks) and for just squeezing in general.

I'm pretty interested in the product but I hear of far too many toys that, in my opinion, focus too much on firmness with breasts or ass and I can't seem to find any that have a real "squish" to them. Do you guys think this product fits the bill?

james 1966
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by james 1966 »

Watch the vid on his website. It shakes like a bowl of jell-o in Bill Cosby's hands.

sharpshooter188

Post by sharpshooter188 »

james 1966 wrote: It shakes like a bowl of jell-o in Bill Cosby's hands.
I know this isn't a reddit forum but my god that made me laugh way more than it should have :lol:

Alright, I will do that. haha

james 1966
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by james 1966 »

Carlos, my friend, you are a genius. This is a big ass lovers dream. Now if you can figure a way to incorporate a detachable upper body and legs, you'll really have me going. I do want one of these. I've had my own ideas about how to bring this to the next level. It would involve having a receptacle (female) incorporated into the molded TPE on the top of the torso, and one in each leg stump. Then each leg would be poured with a male end (either a pipe or threaded screw) and attach each leg. Same with the upper body. Male-female connecting parts. Take her apart when you need to move or store her, put her back together for fun time. It could probably be done. Is there a market for it, I don't know.

AssFan

Post by AssFan »

Oh My God! 8O

Hi guys. I'm from Russia and I'm very big fan of big ases. When I found your page was happiest man in the history. I would order this big ass but can not at the moment.
Looking forward to get it next year hopefully.

Thanks a lot for your great job. :razz:

INFORMATIONS