sexyrealsexdolls.com

25 Inch BBW Booty in 3 weeks.. Need a sleeve to hold off lol

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
JimMorrison
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: 25 Inch BBW Booty in 3 weeks.. Need a sleeve to hold off

Post by JimMorrison »

Bigbuttlover wrote:Which is more important to you, having friends and relatives come over and do whatever, or enjoy your sexual fantasies everyday? I guess that is where everybody is split. I don't need people coming over to my home (I'll just go to theirs).
That's great, but I have a life. Most of the time...errr.....sometimes.

deadpringle
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by deadpringle »

I think it helps if you can have a room dedicated to such pursuits. Essentially, I use my office for this. It have a walk-in closet, which is perfect for storing my girls when necessary (which is not often), but overall most people know that my office is not "open house" for them anyway. It's basically my man-cave/private brothel.

Annie: Shirley! We were just...
Abed: About to...
Troy: Eat garbage dip!... WHY DID I HAVE TO GO THIRD?!
-- from Community - Season 4 Episode 5

JimMorrison
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by JimMorrison »

deadpringle wrote:I think it helps if you can have a room dedicated to such pursuits. Essentially, I use my office for this. It have a walk-in closet, which is perfect for storing my girls when necessary (which is not often), but overall most people know that my office is not "open house" for them anyway. It's basically my man-cave/private brothel.

That is a great idea. My bedroom is basically the same. That is my private space and usually off limits to other family members, however, I can't be home all the time and having a close family, they come over and have access to my house as they need. If I am not there I surely don't want my toys out where everyone can see them and there is still the issue of cleaning them. Thus you still have to lift them around. I also enjoy using them in different positions or places. Doggy style, missionary, on the floor, on the bed etc. When a toy weighs 85+ pounds that becomes extremely difficult.

JimMorrison
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by JimMorrison »

Bigbuttlover wrote:Ok, I'll guess you will never get the 25 inches then.
I guess not. And most people will never be able to get the more affordable and much more practical 21 inch ass. Such is life. It's all about the money for some businesses.

deadpringle
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by deadpringle »

Hmmm... seems like the main problem is overall privacy in your home.

Perhaps a locking door (ie: with key entry on the outside) on your bedroom then? Dunno, this sounds like a tricky issue to address.
Annie: Shirley! We were just...
Abed: About to...
Troy: Eat garbage dip!... WHY DID I HAVE TO GO THIRD?!
-- from Community - Season 4 Episode 5

JimMorrison
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by JimMorrison »

deadpringle wrote:Hmmm... seems like the main problem is overall privacy in your home.

Perhaps a locking door (ie: with key entry on the outside) on your bedroom then? Dunno, this sounds like a tricky issue to address.
Nah, I'm good. I just can't have a huge toy that would sit in one permanent spot or a full size doll. I really enjoy my family being around a lot and I guess that's more important to me. But I freely admit that the Fantasia looks really good. I just think it is way too expensive and much too heavy for most people. What really upsets me is that the company doesn't offer the more affordable Vanilla Creme anymore. I was very fortunate to find one and I have to admit that it is the best toy I have ever had. Unfortunately I have seen many, many people trying to find the Vanilla Creme for the reasons I have expressed and they cannot get one. Oh well, I guess that's just the way it goes. Companies do what they like and of course they have the right to do so, and people have the right to go elsewhere or just not buy the product. Supply and demand. Right? I would just think that if there was a demand for the Vanilla Creme (and there obviously is) then the company is losing out by not offering it anymore. Whatever. It's their business I guess.

Bigbuttlover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Bigbuttlover »

I've gotten to know Carlos during my partnership with him in making the 25-inch Fantasia. He is not a greedy guy for money, and he is actually not a business man but simply a big-butt lover like me. He wanted to devote his time and energy into making the 25-inch butt because he believes in it, as do I. We both crave to have it and both think that 21 inches is still too small for our taste, and whether the 21-inch would sell better or not is not really our concern. I make no profit from the sales (in fact I'm down a lot due to financing the butt), and based on the cost of making each one I don't think Carlos makes much from each either (in fact, I think he is just breaking even and was actually losing money before he was forced to raise the price). We are simply both following our dream, and we do share the same dream. We are actually now considering making the upper torso (and perhaps legs) to join with the 25-inch Fantasia so that we get the complete hour-glass figure. Whether that would sell well or not is not really much of our concern either. But to be certain, we are both not too interested in making any more of the 21-inch models when we have bigger and better dreams. Once again, the money is not really a goal.

JimMorrison
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by JimMorrison »

I would have to say that Carlos did not make the Vanilla Creme at all. Here is a site I just found that still sells them. And I believe that at one time I found a supplier in China that had them but you had to order them in bulk. So it would appear that your representation of Carlos losing money on their "production" is a false one. As soon as I find that Chinese supplier again, I will post it here and maybe if enough people get together they could order a lot. Of course I could be remembering wrong and if I can not find the Chinese supplier again I will wholeheartedly apologize. But there is still the question of; if Carlos was "producing" the Vanilla Creme, what is a Chinese site doing selling it?
http://www.69-fun.com/cart/index.php?ro ... t_id=60008

Bigbuttlover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Bigbuttlover »

Is that website for real or a scam? I thought they were out of stock and not being made. How comes it says in stock (and why is the price so high)? How did you find that?

JimMorrison
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by JimMorrison »

OH MY! Look what I found! It appears to me that Carlos has been getting his supply from this company. So do not tell be about how he was losing money trying to produce these products. And don't try to tell me that it's a scam site. What did they do, order a whole bunch of SMCS's products and then take they're own pics? They are not pics found on SMCS's site.
I understand that alibaba is not always reputable, but the evidence points to this being Carlos' supplier.
http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/s ... 21941.html

Bigbuttlover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Bigbuttlover »

How did you find this? I didn't know that the Chinese were selling them without Carlos. As far as I know, he owns the product because he hired them to create the mold. As far as I know, they are not in stock though.

JimMorrison
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by JimMorrison »

Bigbuttlover wrote:How did you find this? I didn't know that the Chinese were selling them without Carlos. As far as I know, he owns the product because he hired them to create the mold. As far as I know, they are not in stock though.
OK. So which story is it? You didn't know the Chinese were selling them or as far as you know they are not in stock. If you knew they were not in stack then you knew they were selling them. I see nothing that indicates the SEVERAL products that SMCS offers were not in stock. I know of at least 3 of the SMCS products that are available from this same Chinese wholesaler. To me it would appear that Carlos was buying wholesale and reselling. Nothing wrong with that but don't try to portray him (and yourself) as stuggling to produce these products and barely breaking even or lossing money.

Bigbuttlover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Bigbuttlover »

So I take it that you think I'm profiting from each sale, right?

JimMorrison
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by JimMorrison »

Bigbuttlover wrote:So I take it that you think I'm profiting from each sale, right?
Obviously I can not be sure as to that. It is quite possible that Carlos was not forthright with you. I really do not know. It all looks very suspicious though.

DDebonair

Post by DDebonair »

Good catch, Jim.
To be honest, i did see several other suppliers with the exact 3 model offerings.
But i never ordered form any of the stores on Alibaba.com or Aliexpress.com

Problem is how trustworthy re these wholesalers or is it a scam?
It does appear Carlos was buying wholesale and reselling.

So it looks that us in the hunt for the 21" bootay, can order however only at bulk. :(

If there are enough of us perhaps we can pool our resources and order the minimum order of 20?

Keep up the good detective work. You may possibly stumble on those wholesalers that don't require minimum orders. Is so please let us know. We'd appreciate it.

INFORMATIONS