sexyrealsexdolls.com

Thinking about getting my first toy... Suggestions?

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
DX229

Thinking about getting my first toy... Suggestions?

Post by DX229 »

Considering getting the "Pipedream Extreme FMS" or the "Cyberskin Vibrating perfect @ss". I like the FMS because its got more hip, but am leaning toward the Cyberskin because you're able to put underwear over it which is kinda a draw for me. Was considering the "Sherri from Sexflesh" but read it's more difficult to upkeep and maintain. All three are in the ballpark of $200 which is where I wanna stay. I just wanted to know if there were another model comporable to these three? Just started considering getting one a couple nights back so am kinda new to it.

crazynades
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Thinking about getting my first toy... Suggestions?

Post by crazynades »

I had a Sexflesh Sherri. It was one of my favorite toys until it broke. It had a good size and weight. It was big enough to be fun, but it wasn't so big that it was tough to handle. It felt good to the touch and bounced nicely. It wasn't jiggly, however. The canals were textured and felt good in use. Like most of the Chinese-made hip toys, the material left a few things to be desired. It had an unpleasant odor. It became tacky fast and the material would rub off on my skin. It was made of different layered materials that separated over time and use. The last straw was when new "paths" started developing in the canals from said material separation.

I also had a Cyberskin hip toy. It wasn't the specific one you mention, but a larger one. I bought it to replace the Sherri. I didn't like it at all. The material was so hard and the construction was so solid that it wasn't any fun to use. It was like a big block of hard rubber. The canals were short and connected with no texturing. I can't say that the toy you're talking about exhibits the same properties, but I wouldn't buy one based on my experience.

Have you looked into any of the Japanese-style hip toys available? They are generally smaller, but they are also usually a lot softer and have better canals. They also more often have a tummy instead of a flat bottom which is a lot better to look at when using it missionary style. The materials used are generally better, but they still sometimes show some of the problems that happen with cheaper toys. A good place to look is ToyDemon. A good one is the Extreme Pleasure Hip. Mine felt great, but it was actually too soft. It felt like a big jelly blob in my hands because it lacked any structural rigidity. It eventually wore out, too. I also have a Puni Hole DX. It is especially small for a hip toy, but it is fun to play with nonetheless. I just wish it weren't an open-end design.

I've found that most of the affordable hip toys available are a compromise in one way or another. I suppose you have to start somewhere, though. I haven't found my perfect hip toy just yet. I have been told via email by a representative at Abyss Creations that they are working on an upgraded version of their hip torso. It should have similar quality and features compared to their dolls and other torsos. I'm interested to see what comes of that.

linux_tyro

Post by linux_tyro »

Take a look at Soloflesh. The warmth from the water you put in is nice, not so tight though. For me anyway. Fleshlights are good. Plenty of choices. Take a look at the Toy Demon website.

angelpooz
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by angelpooz »

You should save an extra 100 dollars and get a Meiki extreme pleasure hip. Everyone says it's the most realistic feeling hip they have used. I was going to get one but I'm saving for a doll.

swivelthumb

Post by swivelthumb »

Meiki plush doll from Toydemon. Read all the great reviews, then spend a little more.

Lorin81

Post by Lorin81 »

Acces edenfantasys and watch for "Rear ecstasy – realistic vagina". I think you'll like it.

jayo215
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jayo215 »

DX229 wrote:Considering getting the "Pipedream Extreme FMS" or the "Cyberskin Vibrating perfect @ss".
So did you ever pull the trigger on something? What did you get?

showtimejs

Post by showtimejs »

the Meiki Maria Ozawa is a great 1st purchase. out of all the toys ive tried this is one of the best.

brohans

Post by brohans »

DX229 wrote:Considering getting the "Pipedream Extreme FMS" or the "Cyberskin Vibrating perfect @ss". I like the FMS because its got more hip, but am leaning toward the Cyberskin because you're able to put underwear over it which is kinda a draw for me. Was considering the "Sherri from Sexflesh" but read it's more difficult to upkeep and maintain. All three are in the ballpark of $200 which is where I wanna stay. I just wanted to know if there were another model comporable to these three? Just started considering getting one a couple nights back so am kinda new to it.
No need to spend $200, you can get them cheaper. Have you tried Tenga Flip Hole, or maybe a Fake Pussy? I got them both thanks to a recommendation from http://spicybedroom.com/find-best-sex-toys-for-men/

robbyd
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by robbyd »

Why not try the J booty? That is one bad ass!! PUN INTENDED!!!!

INFORMATIONS