sexyrealsexdolls.com

Meiki Cherry 2 hip by Kokostoys

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
yiffysan

Meiki Cherry 2 hip by Kokostoys

Post by yiffysan »

I used to order Meiki Cherry 2 hip from some Czech online market, since ToyDemon doesn't ship to Russia. The website said the manufacturer is Korean Kokostoys.
Got to say, I was surprised my order arrived quickly. The box had "KOKOS" logo on it and contained the hip, lube sample and even a cleaning tissue. So I was pretty pleased. Untill I unsealed the toy..
Vaginal and anal entrances were so tight I had to force my dick by the hand to enter the toy. And the toy smelled just awful.. The chemical smell was making my head hurt. No need to say I had no pleasure a bit with the toy, so I just got rid of it.
And now I think about buying the Cherry Evolution hip, but am afraid to experience the same. I can't order it from DemonToys, but the Czech site sells it, made by Kokostoys as well.
So, I have some questions: does that Korean company make low quality copies of the original Meiki toys and all of them are made of that stinky material, or was I just being unlucky and got one defective toy? Did anybody order toys made by Kokostoys? Are original Meiki cherry evolution canals tight that much?
Last edited by netwit on Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Moved topic from Toydemon to Doll Acc. and Sex Toys; Rule 12

jazzman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Meiki Cherry 2 hip by Kokostoys

Post by jazzman »

very comprehensive review about the toys and their toxicity....https://www.reddit.com/r/sex/comments/1 ... e_you_buy/

yiffysan

Post by yiffysan »

Thanks for the info. Now I see why that toy had a chemical smell.
But doesn't that mean even the original Meiki hips contain phthalates?

lunokhod3000
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by lunokhod3000 »

I own four toys by Kokos(Cherry 2, Half Hera, Meiki Sisters - Mature and Love Doll Veronia) and it's not low quality copies of the original Meiki toys.
Just look at their rating on the Toydemon. And I don't feel any strong chemical odors from them. I think that the Meiki Sarah by NPG smells stronger...

yiffysan

Post by yiffysan »

lunokhod3000 wrote:I own four toys by Kokos(Cherry 2, Half Hera, Meiki Sisters - Mature and Love Doll Veronia) and it's not low quality copies of the original Meiki toys.
Just look at their rating on the Toydemon. And I don't feel any strong chemical odors from them. I think that the Meiki Sarah by NPG smells stronger...
Funny thing is I had the NPG Meiki Sarah, and it didnt have a smell at all. Looks like it's just random factor

INFORMATIONS