sexyrealsexdolls.com

New big butt toy discovered. 22 inches wide!

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
blkmn19
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: New big butt toy discovered. 22 inches wide!

Post by blkmn19 »

stacy718 wrote:have they ever seen an actual vagina?
Though I like the overall concept of the toy, I am with Stacy on this one..... :uhoh:

DDebonair

Post by DDebonair »

Bigbuttlover wrote:Here you go.

Hey thanks a lot.
Looks very jiggly, but i do wish they make the pussy realistic looking though.

Btw,have you seen this supposed new Super thick doll?
I just found out about it a few days ago:
http://www.xvideos.com/video18383121/dukes_milf_dolls

I don't know anything about its manufacturer or whether it's even on the market.
The guy posting it says coming soon on his website?

Bigbuttlover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Bigbuttlover »

DDebonair wrote:

Hey thanks a lot.

I don't know anything about its manufacturer or whether it's even on the market.
It's a big butt doll from one of the Chinese makers (forgot the company name). I remember that it is only 90 cm tall, which makes its butt not big at all. There was a thread on it a couple of weeks ago.

DDebonair

Post by DDebonair »

Bigbuttlover wrote:
DDebonair wrote:

Hey thanks a lot.

It's a big butt doll from one of the Chinese makers (forgot the company name). I remember that it is only 90 cm tall, which makes its butt not big at all. There was a thread on it a couple of weeks ago.
Ughh...my bad. I did not see that thread however.
A doll that short will not have a big enough butt of our taste.
The manufacturer toying with manipulating visuals or perspective ...clever move, i fell for it...shoulda known better.

jrlc
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jrlc »

The video is informative, and that is one hell of an ass lol. But how hard would it be for them to find some secretary in their company to do the demonstration? Without some dude's head in the way and complete lack of interest. Man even if I was just sticking a dildo in a silicone ass, I would be a little more enthusiastic lol

robbyd
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by robbyd »

great looking butt but it is too cartoonish in my opinion. The big butt 90cm doll does look like she has a big butt(for her small
frame for sure!! Very interesting!! anybody wishing to order one, please PM me and I will put you in touch with the guy selling them.

dave7311
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by dave7311 »

I have seen and been in and out of several vaginas, but yet to go this far:

( Could this be a better way of being *Born Again* ? )
" Hello Bigbuttlover! " :glou:

puma uma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by puma uma »

based on that video alone i feel they need to redo that pencil hole of a vagina. I can see myself now having to take a knife and cutting away. Other than that, i want that ass.
It's all about da booty. The booty is life!

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14528
my doll album

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

stacy718 wrote:have they ever seen an actual vagina?
No, I don't even think they have seen another dolls vagina, or even an onahole.

This is the problem with buying products from a country where all the vagina is censored -_-; Some poor people have apparently managed to go through there entire lives without seeing a clear vagina and have no idea what one looks like.. and then try to create a product mimicking one.

And people wonder why I refuse to buy toys without a money shot. Some toy makers just fuck it up so badly its not even funny anymore.
Every day people remind me why I like dolls better.

Bigbuttlover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Bigbuttlover »

They finally quoted a price for me. US$280.00, but shipping to me (in Canada) is $300. I don't know what shipping to US will be (probably cheaper). Anyway, I ordered an ebony coloured one and will be the first to review the product. I'll take pictures when I get it. Since all of you aren't pleased with the vagina appearance, you should probably wait for my review.

puma uma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by puma uma »

Bigbuttlover wrote:They finally quoted a price for me. US$280.00, but shipping to me (in Canada) is $300. I don't know what shipping to US will be (probably cheaper). Anyway, I ordered an ebony coloured one and will be the first to review the product. I'll take pictures when I get it. Since all of you aren't pleased with the vagina appearance, you should probably wait for my review.

Link to website?

my doll album

Bigbuttlover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Bigbuttlover »

puma uma wrote:
Bigbuttlover wrote:They finally quoted a price for me. US$280.00, but shipping to me (in Canada) is $300. I don't know what shipping to US will be (probably cheaper). Anyway, I ordered an ebony coloured one and will be the first to review the product. I'll take pictures when I get it. Since all of you aren't pleased with the vagina appearance, you should probably wait for my review.

Link to website?
Those photos are not from any website, but were emailed to me. I cannot give out their email without their permission. Just wait for my review first, and if it is good then I will ask them if I can reveal their email. But since you guys don't like their vagina much, don't hold your breath. I personally don't care for the vagina appearance, but rather the shape and size of that ass.

puma uma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by puma uma »

Bigbuttlover wrote:
puma uma wrote:

Link to website?
Those photos are not from any website, but were emailed to me. I cannot give out their email without their permission. Just wait for my review first, and if it is good then I will ask them if I can reveal their email. But since you guys don't like their vagina much, don't hold your breath. I personally don't care for the vagina appearance, but rather the shape and size of that ass.
Got ya Hopefully it's worth getting. It's either this or the PDX, because the twenty five inch Fantasia is too much damn money.

my doll album

Bigbuttlover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Bigbuttlover »

Hey, they've already made my coffee coloured butt and shipped it. Here are the photos they sent me. I will start building a nice torso to match this butt now.

If it performs great, I will order their crème and ebony coloured ones too.
Attachments
IMG_0913.JPG
IMG_0913.JPG (851.88 KiB) Viewed 5567 times
IMG_0914.JPG
IMG_0914.JPG (767.85 KiB) Viewed 5567 times
IMG_0918.JPG
IMG_0918.JPG (823.69 KiB) Viewed 5567 times

Bigbuttlover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Bigbuttlover »

And now it's in my home! It is exactly 22 inches wide. The circumference is hard to measure because it's in bent-over position instead of standing position, but in that position I measured 58 inches around, so if standing, the butt's circumference is probably 54 inches as claimed. It is indeed jiggly soft, much like the cyberskin butts out there. As for the entries, it feels very much like the Julie Aston P&A, very smooth and at the same time very quiet, unlike the Bree Olsen butt's entries which make a lot of squishy sounds during the act. What's very important it that I get full penetration, because though the butt is very big, its ass crack is not so deep. The fantasia's butt crack is way too deep, and this butt does not have that problem. Also, unlike the vanilla crème butt, the entries are horizontal, instead of pointing down, and that was a real let down for me regarding the (now discontinued) vanilla crème butt. Also, don't think that holes are too small. They really stretch, and the entries are not tight at all. So despite the vagina's appearance, I personally like it very much, so much so that I'm going to order an ebony one and a flesh colour one, and perhaps their pale one if they make it. I'm still working building a perfect torso to match the butt, and when I'm done that I will take more photos. I've only had it for a few hours so far.
Attachments
IMG_1700.JPG
IMG_1700.JPG (223.74 KiB) Viewed 5495 times
IMG_1708.JPG
IMG_1708.JPG (173.17 KiB) Viewed 5495 times
IMG_1709.JPG
IMG_1709.JPG (210.63 KiB) Viewed 5495 times
IMG_1705.JPG
IMG_1705.JPG (189.36 KiB) Viewed 5495 times

INFORMATIONS