sexyrealsexdolls.com

New Fuck me Silly Bubble Butt

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: New Fuck me Silly Bubble Butt

Post by Xephyr »

Why can't they make dolls with asses like this?

puma uma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by puma uma »

Xephyr wrote:Why can't they make dolls with asses like this?

right? i'd pay top dollar in a heart beat. I'm an ass guy all the way. Big tits are ok, but nothing better then a nice butt. I just paid for Krissy it's the closest thing we got or at least i know of right now.
It's all about da booty. The booty is life!

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14528
my doll album

Pipedream
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by Pipedream »

Hi Guys, Thanks for your interest in our new FMS Bubble Butts. I've attached a pic of the original FMS next to the new, larger Bubble Butt version. You really have to see it to appreciate the size and authenticity! It's massive and a must have for big booty lovers!
Attachments
size does matter!
size does matter!
FMS.png (663.74 KiB) Viewed 16470 times

Pipedream
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by Pipedream »

Check out the video below:
https://vimeo.com/156570976

Dacodeman
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Dacodeman »

hmmm looks very interesting.. hows it feel is the question.. and how squishy is that butt is the real question.. i would want me one of these? is there a tan version too?

camino
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by camino »

Incredible! I have The Fuck my Bubble Butt on order. Thanks to the fellows who posted the pictures, especially the side by side one with the original. It makes me glad I sprang for the BIG sister.

camino
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by camino »

Today is the day! My new baby arrived. Pipedream Extreme Fuck Me Silly Bubble But. More precisely, Fuck My Black Bubble Butt. I had to have the dark version. Its stupendous. The specifications are no exaggeration. It measures 17 inches long, 12 inches tall from base to top of the ass, and fifteen awesome inches across the hips. The hefty thirty two pounds is nothing to sweat about. a chick with an ass like this would tip the scales at a considerable level anyway. I even measured her around the ass like fitting her for jeans. forty four glorious inches, a good size twelve.

I love it. I took the advice of the PR on the ad. I cleared away my schedule, locked the doors and put my phone on silent. Its time for some quality jack time. It feels more like real sex then jacking. Most masturbation toys utilize the standard jacking motion of hand and arm. I've been a big fan of Fleshlight for years and yes, they are stimulating but I almost always use them flat on my back. I've tried anchoring them to a chair or between pillows but it just didn't get it. This does. Any position you can do with a woman you can do with this toy. As I pound away in doggy I feel the cushin for the pushin. Mish is fabulous. I can do spooning, cowgirl, even piledriver. It definitely lives up to its hype. I've had her out of the box for over ten hours today and with a few breaks in between I've literally been screwing her all day.
Does it take the place of a real woman? No. I wonder if any sex toy or even the most exotic full size doll could. For the times when your flying solo and just gotta have some though it cant be beat.

Thank you Pipedream Extreme!!!!!!!!!! :D

camino
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by camino »

Dacodeman wrote:hmmm looks very interesting.. hows it feel is the question.. and how squishy is that butt is the real question.. i would want me one of these? is there a tan version too?
I just received mine today. By tan if you mean like Latina colored, no their is not. I got the dark or black version. Its a rich medium chocolate shade. Squishy? Very. There's plenty of cushin on the pushin. Also I poked my finger in the flesh of the cheek to test the soft flesh. My finger went to the second joint before I felt the solid core.

mrdudeguyman
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mrdudeguyman »

I'd like to buy the machine that's making it move like that in robroyal's video.

camino
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by camino »

I've had my FMBB for two weeks, and love everything about it. After much mental debate I took it with me on the road. I'm a long haul trucker. Occasionally I enjoy the company of a woman on the road even if it's a well reviewed provider. I never patronize the infamous lot lizards that prowl truck stops.

My new toy takes care of me every night. My favorite sex position is cowgirl and it works great with that. I rock it on my junk and squeeze and slap it as hard as I please. The other night I was going to town with it and my truck was visibly rocking. I heard a couple of people walking past. A man's voice commented "Damn!" His female companion said "Well, you know what they're doing"

TriBoop
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by TriBoop »

mrdudeguyman wrote:I'd like to buy the machine that's making it move like that in robroyal's video.
The machine isn't the issue...it's injection moulding. Old tech, openly available...and expensive as all hell. Business loans would be required.

The real issue is getting the mould made. I have no clue as to where to even begin on how to get one developed other than external "at home" kits, which would only get you an average ass. I'd want to go about creating something similar to Seductive Midnight Candy Shop's massive 80Lbs ass... 8)

XDOLLYZX

Post by XDOLLYZX »

Here is the pictures of my FMSBB setup 8O i have few more belts and one leather skirt too. maybe i post more pictures some day.
What a wonderful Toy. Love it!

Jack-vs
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Jack-vs »

XDOLLYZX wrote:Here is the pictures of my FMSBB setup 8O i have few more belts and one leather skirt too. maybe i post more pictures some day.
What a wonderful Toy. Love it!
Woah that looks great. What are the sizes for the clothings? I might get some skirts for mine.

Greensleeves

Post by Greensleeves »

Mine is in the mail, about to be delivered TODAY!! STUPID EXCITED!!

huesitos_systems

Post by huesitos_systems »

i want to buy one but, can you put a thong?

INFORMATIONS