sexyrealsexdolls.com

REAL DOLL MOUTH SLEEVE & STROKER?

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
Anobu
Apprentice
Apprentice

REAL DOLL MOUTH SLEEVE & STROKER?

Post by Anobu »

So apparently ABYSS Creations or "Real Doll" created a sleeve with a standalone stroker: http://www.autoblow2.com/real-doll-mouth

Has anyone tried it out? I have to say that the orafice looks realistic, but I can't imagine it looking great after a dozen sessions or so..

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Re: REAL DOLL MOUTH SLEEVE & STROKER?

Post by rubherkitty »

Thanks for the link.
Yes, that's a nice looking oral sleeve. Exactly what I'm looking for to mount in a mannequin head.
Wish I could purchase it by itself w/out the stroker machine.
It's silicone and made by Abyss. I see no reason it should not last for many uses.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

blkmn19
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by blkmn19 »

You can purchase by itself.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Thanks blkmn19.
I see how they sell it now.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Anobu
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Anobu »

Alright so mine just came in. Indeed, it's just the sleeve, no case no nothing. Since it didn't come with a case, I had to improvise and use something else in its place. I can say that it's money well spent :) The orafice is like a life sized woman's mouth and nose. The interior texture is ribbed and the opening interior is REALLY SMALL. So if you want something that resembles a hot babe sucking on your member with all her might then this sleeve is the way to go. But overall, it's a nice sex toy, it rivals the fleshlight in my opinion. The fleshlight has the upper hand when it comes to the many textures you can choose as oppose to one with the sleeve. But the orafice on the real doll sleeve is 10x better than the fleshlight.

mike_hunt

Post by mike_hunt »

It's ironic that this toy's nose and mouth is prettier than anything I've ever seen on a Realdoll.

Anobu
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Anobu »

mike_hunt wrote:It's ironic that this toy's nose and mouth is prettier than anything I've ever seen on a Realdoll.
The orifice is really nice. The sleeve in general is amazing. I have no idea why Real Doll just don't release their own sleeves.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

I think the mouth/ nose looks like the newer BoyToy line.

OK, I see their pricing method.

Stroker machine w/ sleeve is $160.00
Replacement sleeve is $30.00
Upgrade oral RD sleeve is $80.00. Pictured with & without stroker machine, but does not come w/ machine.
Kind of misleading:
"Real Doll Mouth Sleeve & Stroker"
Retail Price $109.95 Web Only Price $79.95

Anobu
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Anobu »

rubherkitty wrote:I think the mouth/ nose looks like the newer BoyToy line.

OK, I see their pricing method.

Stroker machine w/ sleeve is $160.00
Replacement sleeve is $30.00
Upgrade oral RD sleeve is $80.00. Pictured with & without stroker machine, but does not come w/ machine.
Kind of misleading:
"Real Doll Mouth Sleeve & Stroker"
Retail Price $109.95 Web Only Price $79.95
Ya it is misleading, when i opened the box I was like, where the heck is the stroker? I was thinking about ordering a fleshlight case for it, but I used a pringles can instead. Works just fine. Someone needs to tell RealDoll to just release the sleeves themselves. From what I heard, the Autoblow2 is too loud, the motor breaks and is just junk for what it's worth.

INFORMATIONS