sexyrealsexdolls.com

My Collection - Reviews and Tips

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
PoolShark84
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: My Collection - Reviews and Tips

Post by PoolShark84 »

Larvae Wall Kazunoko
larvae wall kazunoko 1.jpg
larvae wall kazunoko 1.jpg (2.42 MiB) Viewed 3348 times
larvae wall kazunoko 2.jpg
larvae wall kazunoko 2.jpg (2.8 MiB) Viewed 3348 times
larvae wall kazunoko 3.png
larvae wall kazunoko 3.png (385.6 KiB) Viewed 3348 times
I truly am drawn to toys that are based on some anime design, this one of course being no different. Upon first glance, this seemed like a solid toy with quite a unique interior design. But it does sadden me to actually give a low review for this toy. I believe this toy is too soft. At some point, I shall be curious to try a hard version of some toys, but never came across one being so soft. It almost negates the bumpy worm-like design of the tunnel really. Barely any stimulation. Not one I would throw away though. I would indeed keep this one as a backup per chance any of my other toys tore open. Unfortunately though, it does feel like a cheap toy, even for the amazing box art design. I suppose it's always a hit or miss with these beauties, this one falling short.

PoolShark84
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by PoolShark84 »

Hello everyone, I wish to apologize if my review posts are taking longer than previous ones. Gotta love having an adult life. If I do decide that I am done with reviewing these amazing products, I will definitely say so in a final post, but I do not see that happening anytime soon.

There will be plenty more reviews to follow, so stay tuned!

foxer1
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by foxer1 »

your posts are very useful and well written. thanks for sharing your knowledge :D

PoolShark84
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by PoolShark84 »

foxer1 wrote:your posts are very useful and well written. thanks for sharing your knowledge :D
You are indeed quite welcome!

foxer1
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by foxer1 »

PoolShark84 wrote:
foxer1 wrote:your posts are very useful and well written. thanks for sharing your knowledge :D
You are indeed quite welcome!
:thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :D

PoolShark84
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by PoolShark84 »

Fleshlight Showdown!
FL Original.jpg
FL Original.jpg (25.19 KiB) Viewed 3240 times
VS
FL Super Tight.jpg
FL Super Tight.jpg (26.38 KiB) Viewed 3240 times
Since it has been awhile on giving a review, I decided to make today's rather special...a two in one!

Both fleshlights come in their own black plastic cases with the orifices being of a vagina. From Fleshlight's main site, you can change out the orifice to your preference (vagina, butthole, mouth, ass cheeks), even the color of the case the sleeves come in. An unusual perk to having the same color cases and orifices is you can shuffle the cases around, picking one, and play a guessing game to which fleshlight you picked...oh come on, now that does sound like an interesting game if you have a large collection!

But back to the topic at hand...the big perk I have to give to Fleshlight's products is how strong and durable the silicone TPR sleeve is. Holding one outside of it's case gives a feel that it will last for quite some time under proper care. They can still tear if you're too rough, but that is a rare case...unless you try to go with no lube...ouch. These two products are very much similar as both tunnels are just a straight line canal with no sensational textures. So why bother with either one or both? It's simple: no textures inside can negate sensation, but make cleaning up a hell of a lot easier. The biggest difference between the two is the diameter of the canals...and this is where the true showdown begins.

The Original has a diameter of one inch straight down, while the Super Tight is suppose to have the diameter of only 1/2 of an inch. I say "suppose" to as the one I received was not true. It is tighter than the Original, no doubt, but I measured it off as 5/8 to 3/4 of an inch about. Note, OG for Original, with ST for Super Tight.
FL Original2.png
FL Original2.png (1.54 MiB) Viewed 3240 times
FL Super Tight2.png
FL Super Tight2.png (1.84 MiB) Viewed 3240 times
The part that did bother me more is when I contacted Fleshlight, showing the two products down their canals with the toys pointed upside down. According to Fleshlight, they both looked fine, denying my claim that the Super Tight was defective, and closing the case I opened with them. Obviously, I know I could not return Super Tight, but with how dismissive Fleshlight was about my claim...I was shocked to say the least. My simple thing is if it's suppose to be half the diameter, you should be able to look and feel the difference. NOW, I do wish to say this for the record...this is in NO way bashing Fleshlight at all. I still very much enjoy their products, and still plan on purchasing even more from them. I know every product will not be perfect, but I was just caught off guard from the dismissal.

So in conclusion, would I recommend either one? Yes, most definitely! Would I recommend getting both? Honestly, no. Having one or the other would work out just fine. So why did I get both? Well, I wanted to take one for the team and give another honest review, testing out their titles...Original is exactly that, original. Super tight is indeed tighter, but I would not call it "super."

jayo215
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jayo215 »

^ I had one of the early Fleshlights, and it looked like your standard model above. Great idea and execution. My only complaint was that the interior was smooth and didn't retain lube. I'd been debating about getting another one with a textured sleeve, but keep finding myself drawn toward something like the Tenga Flip instead, which is a lot easier to clean and dry.

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ILuvFemsNlingerie »

Nice review I own 9 fleshlighs and 4 other male masturbaters and enjoy everyone of them.

Sorry to correct you but fleshlights aren't made out of silicone their TPR.
My Dolls
Custom SM 168C (will be awhile)
WM 156 C cup (Pink) Upgraded Skeleton
DS 145+ (tan)

Heads: WM #58 (Ce Ce), YL Lori (Dahlia), 6yE N24 (Veronica), SM #55 (Asami), DS April (April), IronTech LP (Lucinda), Matedoll #21 (Cindy), WM #234 (Minka) #363 (Victoria)

All via BCD (Jeff is the man)

CeCe's and friends thread
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 7#p1612387

April's thread
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=89211

PoolShark84
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by PoolShark84 »

jayo215 wrote:^ I had one of the early Fleshlights, and it looked like your standard model above. Great idea and execution. My only complaint was that the interior was smooth and didn't retain lube. I'd been debating about getting another one with a textured sleeve, but keep finding myself drawn toward something like the Tenga Flip instead, which is a lot easier to clean and dry.
The Tenga Flip is definitely on my wish list for the future as well. Most Tenga products seem to be a "one and done" type of use, where as the Flip can be reused for maybe up to 50 times about, possibly more with excellent care. If you choose to give Fleshlight another go, I would recommend something like Vortex due to how wavy it is texture-wise (hint hint future review).

PoolShark84
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by PoolShark84 »

ILuvFemsNlingerie wrote:Nice review I own 9 fleshlighs and 4 other male masturbaters and enjoy everyone of them.

Sorry to correct you but fleshlights aren't made out of silicone their TPR.
Whoops! My apologies for that slip. To me, the fleshlight sleeves have a silicone-like feel to them, but I agree that they are not made out of silicone. The post above has been edited, and definitely thank you for that catch!

scopes666

Post by scopes666 »

Great reviews! I enjoyed reading through them and they made me want to expand my toy collection. I have a STU Fleshlight, a Lolinco Onahole, and one of those ass/pussy "hips" which is really great. I'd highly recommend the Lolinco (900g version) or the hips I have. If you're interested I can link you and see if you're interested.

I want to ask you about your HydroMax. I've been interested into getting one. Never tried one so want your take on it. How do you like it? How do you know which model to get? Does it give off pleasure while using, or is it's sole purpose to just expand your volume post-use?

PoolShark84
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by PoolShark84 »

scopes666 wrote:Great reviews! I enjoyed reading through them and they made me want to expand my toy collection. I have a STU Fleshlight, a Lolinco Onahole, and one of those ass/pussy "hips" which is really great. I'd highly recommend the Lolinco (900g version) or the hips I have. If you're interested I can link you and see if you're interested.

I want to ask you about your HydroMax. I've been interested into getting one. Never tried one so want your take on it. How do you like it? How do you know which model to get? Does it give off pleasure while using, or is it's sole purpose to just expand your volume post-use?
Much appreciated for the compliment! I'll definitely consider looking into that one as one can never have too many toys.

As for your question...you have amazing timing! I planned on writing a review this week about my HydroMax that will definitely have a lot of info, but to answer your questions upfront:
1. I love mine!
2. It's really all about your girth and length. Doesn't hurt to have a bigger size (though more expensive), but never short yourself with a smaller model. Best to measure yourself before a purchase just to be sure.
3. Well...that's a tricky one. I have read reviews where some have gotten pleasure from the pressure build up, others not so much. In the end, the sole purpose is to help expand your volume. It all comes down to your body as well. Some gain length, others girth, sometimes both, sometimes neither but can definitely gain stamina. For me, it's more length with slight girth increase.

PoolShark84
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by PoolShark84 »

Hello one and all, I truly hope everyone has had a safe yet fun New Years! I do wish to offer an apology for being away for so long. I had some personal business come about, mixing with the holidays. But it feels good to be back! Bare with me for a couple of more days as I have not forgotten about the latest review I promised: Bathmate Hydromax :D

scopes666

Post by scopes666 »

grabs popcorn and patiently awaits Hydromax review

PoolShark84
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by PoolShark84 »

Bathmate Hydromax Xtreme X40
bathmate04.jpg
bathmate04.jpg (2.25 MiB) Viewed 2788 times
At long last, the review has arrived. I wish to thank everyone for their patience due to being away for so long. Now that I am getting settled back into place, I can continue giving out reviews without a delay of a couple of months hopefully. When it comes to Bathmates, there are two different models that you can purchase: Bathmate and Bathmate Hydromax. Both products are good, but I feel there is much more control in terms of usage with the Hydromax edition. For this review though, we're going all out with the Xtreme kit! The perk of getting the Xtreme kit is you get a lot more goodies for your dollar...no seriously, the kit adds an extra $100+ to the pump you're purchasing. Now is this truly worth the investment? I would definitely say so! I mean, take a look at your equipment set below!
bathmate01.jpg
bathmate01.jpg (4.16 MiB) Viewed 2788 times
Now let's just get to the heart of the matter: does this product actually work and make a man's penis bigger? YES IT DOES! Even after just ONE session, you WILL see a change in your second in command I can personally guarantee it! But please, keep in mind, this is only temporary, perhaps a good 3-6 hours of a gain...hold it, don't close out just yet, let me explain. What this device does is pump water out of the nozzle at the end to increase the pressure in the chamber where your penis rests, forcing the penis to elongate. Think of this EXACTLY like going to the gym. After your workout, what happens? You feel stronger, more pumped. After quite awhile, that pump feeling goes away. To ensure you retain those gains, you have to continue working out over time, eating heathy, and being consistent with the cause. The Bathmate is no exception. It does greatly take time for the gains to remain permanent, but it does indeed work! To even help with tracking said gains, you've got two methods back to back: a roll-a-round ruler included in the Xtreme kit along with a measuring sticker on the pump itself.
bathmate05.jpg
bathmate05.jpg (2.78 MiB) Viewed 2788 times
The sticker is indeed usual, but the included ruler is the better of the two. I would recommend putting the ruler to the pelvis and measuring out length, followed by laying the ruler on the penis to measure width, lastly wrapping the ruler around the penis to measure girth. Keep a journal as this will help in tracking your progress.

But how exactly do you use the thing? Firstly, you have to decide if you are going to take a shower or bath. I find it more relaxing to kick back in the tub with warm water. Give yourself about 3-5 minutes as this helps the testicles to relax. I cannot stress this part anymore than I am typing it: be careful not to let the pump suck in your jewels! It actually can happen, leading to a very potential accident for sure. Now don't get scared or anything about the pump, I am simply wishing to give any and all info out there as possible. Has this happen to me? No...CLOSE, but no. Just a simple re-adjustment is required.

Once you are relaxed, time to fill the pump up with warm water. On the nozzle itself is a black pip that can be pushed up, middle, and down. You want to click the pip either up or down, not in the middle. This helps to trap the water into the pump itself. This, however, is usually only used when having the Bathmate in the shower, hence another good reason to use a tub of water. Keep the pip in the middle section if you are relaxing in a tub of water as this lets water run out of the nozzle during pumps. This is where the kit is truly worth the value. Like the traditional Bathmate, the Hydromax edition can be pumped against the pelvis to release water out of the top nozzle, causing a pressure build up in the container. Sometimes, though, that pumping against the pelvic bone can be sore. Included with the kit is a knob and a hose to help with the suction of water out of the container! You have two options with this: having the knob attached directly to the pump nozzle as seen below...
bathmate10.jpg
bathmate10.jpg (4.59 MiB) Viewed 2788 times
...or having the hose attached to the nozzle on one end, the knob on the other...
bathmate09.jpg
bathmate09.jpg (4.53 MiB) Viewed 2788 times
I really enjoy having the hose attachment as it allows you to hold the pump with one hand, the knob with the other and lay back to relax. Don't pump this thing vigorously as this could end up hurting you or causing discomfort. Just slow, easy pumps. Usually just a few will cause a good amount of pressure build up. To get the best out of each "work out," I would recommend releasing the pressure by twisting the nozzle counter-clock wise to let the water out every five minutes, massaging yourself before starting over again. Only go for 15 minute sessions max a day...yes, only 15 minutes. You don't want to overwork yourself as you can damage your penis. Speaking of which, check on yourself here and there for any "spotting" on your penis. If this happens, don't panic! This is always a possibility of occurring as you might of over-pumped the Bathmate. Let yourself have a day or two off from the pump to give your second in command a breather. Trust me, it's normal to happen at some point, even I've been there.

When you're done with the work out of the day, be sure to clean the pump. Here's a perk of the Hydromax edition over the traditional Bathmate: you can detach the silver-white suction cup from the pump, allowing you to thoroughly clean out both pieces using warm water and soap.
bathmate07.jpg
bathmate07.jpg (2 MiB) Viewed 2788 times
With the kit, you also get a scrub sponge and handle to help assist deep into the pump itself. Give the pump time to air dry before storage!

Now, which size is best for you? Here's a break down of the recommendations depending on your penis size:
Under 5 inches - X20 = $139 pump only / $249 pump and kit
5 to 7 inches --- X30 = $159 pump only / $299 pump and kit
7 to 9 inches --- X40 = $199 pump only / $349 pump and kit
Over 9 inches -- X50 = $399 pump and kit

Could you be under 5 inches and use the X50 edition. Yes, actually. But as I said, the gains do take time, sometimes a year to get an inch in length. Keep in mind, you are avoiding the use of surgery to just jump right to a bigger size. As I compared, it's exactly like working out: patience. Is it worth going all out and getting the X50? Honestly, no. I would just go with the recommended list above. If you're Exactly 7 inches in length, for example, I'd go for the X40 edition as you would not want your penis to hit the end of the pump. Bare in mind, there are a few outcomes that will happen when using any Bathmate:
Increased length
Increased width
Increased girth
Increased stamina
All of the above
None of the above

It is true, there is always a chance the Bathmate will not show any form of gains way overtime. This is the BEAUTY of why I recommend this product: Bathmate has a 2 year warrenty! There's a PID code on each Bathmate (mine is whited out in the pics) so you can register the Bathmate to you on their website. If you actually do not have any gains, you CAN return the product and they will refund it. In the end, you have no risk of worrying if this was worth your money or not as you will either get your results or your money back! Now don't think you can use the product, get the gains, and return it. Remember, it's like the gym. If you just stop going, overtime you will lose all you gained.

Random fact: some reviews I've read have actually said they get pleasure and get off from the pressure build up...err, I've never had that happen, but I suppose if this products gets you off...well, maybe an added bonus?

INFORMATIONS