sexyrealsexdolls.com

TPR Silicone Maintenance ? ?

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
tpw44

TPR Silicone Maintenance ? ?

Post by tpw44 »

Does the TPR rubber material need any type of maintenance to re-hydrate the skin like TPE material does?
Does TPR material lose moisture like TPE does? If so, what is used to re-hydrate it?
I know mineral oil (baby oil) reacts with TPR rubber, so that is out. Baby powder only makes things smooth again, so that doesn't add any moisture back to the material.

Any tips?

chaosninja7

Re: TPR Silicone Maintenance ? ?

Post by chaosninja7 »

TPR i do not think needs re-hydration. I have a Fleshlight (which are TPR) and its still good. If its any help try just plain water then dry, then powder it.
My Discord: Yuki Yume#0460
Just your friendly neighborhood Otaku.

My Girls:
SAIKA - 65cm Chloe (JMDoll) Trashed by Mother, RIP.

WISHLIST:
- 80cm Shiori - Dollhouse168

solitaryman1424

Post by solitaryman1424 »

Tpe, or tpr has nothing to do with silicone, as a mater of fact tpe and tpr will react against silicone and destroy silicone. I once made a silicone head skin out of silicone to pour tpe into to make a new head and the tpe deformed the silicone and now it cannot be used for a mold[found out the hard way]. Tpe will disrupt the silicone cure and sometimes leave a sticky mess.

solitaryman1424

Post by solitaryman1424 »

For gor one thing, you can repair dolls made of silicone but not tpe or tpr, the only way to repair tpe is to melt it[heat to about 355 to 375]any higher it will start to smoke out and turn black then it is junk. If you cant fix your doll you can always melt her down and make fishing lures out of her[that is what lures are made of].

JETO
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by JETO »

i have also heard that tpe and tpr reacts against silicone. so it is need to be carefull to keep them away from each other.

INFORMATIONS