sexyrealsexdolls.com

Sex Chairs... any good?

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
Captain_BlackJack
Active Poster
Active Poster

Sex Chairs... any good?

Post by Captain_BlackJack »

Hello All,

Just wondering if anyone has tried out their doll with "Sex" Furniture like the Toughage Moonlight Inflatable Chair or a Revel Essence Sex Chair? I'm wondering if it makes things easier... or is it more of a pain for positioning?

I've already ordered a smaller adjustable "sex chair" (looks like a baggage stand)...
SexChair_001.jpg
SexChair_001.jpg (119.01 KiB) Viewed 6859 times
but wanted something that I can just leave out and make it look like a piece of new wave furniture without having to explain what the hell it really is. ;)
Toughage_SexChair.jpg
Toughage_SexChair.jpg (71.38 KiB) Viewed 6862 times
Toughage_SexChair1.jpg
Toughage_SexChair1.jpg (170.24 KiB) Viewed 6862 times
RevelSexChair01.jpg
RevelSexChair01.jpg (222.13 KiB) Viewed 6862 times

QL57812

Re: Sex Chairs... any good?

Post by QL57812 »

Hey Captain BlackJack. I can't give first hand experience until my doll comes in a couple weeks. But, I'm definitely planning to have fun with her on our Liberator Esse. It's a curved sex lounger similar to one of your pics. Our 163cm doll will be just shy of my gf's height. And I know it's dimensions are perfect for my gf to get in various positions without having weight on her feet, knees, elbows or hands. I imagine it would work great for just about any doll height. The micro fiber surface is comfy and should be smooth enough to slide the doll around without having to lift her. I think you can also get leather looking vinyl. The moisture barrier cover is also removeable and machine washable. I also plan to let the doll lounge on it when we're not playing. It's a bit more expensive than others, but the design and quality is excellent. It's shipped very compressed (like maybe a couple square feet) and expanded to normal size in minutes after unpacking. It's solid foam, rather than blow-up, and you can get various cover colors to match your decor and fit in like any other furniture. Have fun!
Kitty: JY163 with head 114

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

QL57812 wrote:Hey Captain BlackJack. I can't give first hand experience until my doll comes in a couple weeks. But, I'm definitely planning to have fun with her on our Liberator Esse. It's a curved sex lounger similar to one of your pics. Our 163cm doll will be just shy of my gf's height. And I know it's dimensions are perfect for my gf to get in various positions without having weight on her feet, knees, elbows or hands. I imagine it would work great for just about any doll height. The micro fiber surface is comfy and should be smooth enough to slide the doll around without having to lift her. I think you can also get leather looking vinyl. The cover is also removeable and machine washable. I also plan to let the doll lounge on it when we're not playing. It's a bit more expensive than others, but the design and quality is excellent. It's shipped very compressed (like maybe a couple square feet) and expanded to normal size in minutes after unpacking. And you can get various cover colors to match your decor and fit in like any other furniture. Have fun!
I'd love to hear more once you've had a chance to try it with your doll.

Also, don't forget to check if the fabric will stain your doll. Maybe put her pink blanket over the chair first?

Anyway, let us know how it goes. :)

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

QL57812

Post by QL57812 »

Broven wrote:
I'd love to hear more once you've had a chance to try it with your doll.

Also, don't forget to check if the fabric will stain your doll. Maybe put her pink blanket over the chair first?

Anyway, let us know how it goes. :)
Yeah, you're right about the staining concern. We ordered it with both a black and a pink cover. But, I got a soft white blanket to put over it in case the other covers stain.

Captain_BlackJack
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Captain_BlackJack »

Ahhh... very cool! Yeah, I'd definitely like to hear what you have to say after tryin' it a few times. The more expensive ones (like the last picture I posted) is really what I'm looking into - cause I'd rather not have to put it away. Just leave it out and lounge on it once in a while and when I have company over, they can say "oohh, that's a very interesting piece"... not knowing that I just had oh so sweet sweaty sex in multiple positions on it just a few hours earlier. LOL

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

Captain_BlackJack wrote:Ahhh... very cool! Yeah, I'd definitely like to hear what you have to say after tryin' it a few times. The more expensive ones (like the last picture I posted) is really what I'm looking into - cause I'd rather not have to put it away. Just leave it out and lounge on it once in a while and when I have company over, they can say "oohh, that's a very interesting piece"... not knowing that I just had oh so sweet sweaty sex in multiple positions on it just a few hours earlier. LOL
You're a bad bad man. :haha4:

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

QL57812

Post by QL57812 »

Captain_BlackJack wrote:Ahhh... very cool! Yeah, I'd definitely like to hear what you have to say after tryin' it a few times. The more expensive ones (like the last picture I posted) is really what I'm looking into - cause I'd rather not have to put it away. Just leave it out and lounge on it once in a while and when I have company over, they can say "oohh, that's a very interesting piece"... not knowing that I just had oh so sweet sweaty sex in multiple positions on it just a few hours earlier. LOL
Heheh, perfect. The original cover we got for the Esse had restraint buckle attachments sewn in. Very fun for play, but not so "company-friendly". With the pink one (no buckles) on it just looks like a comfy reading or TV watching lounge.

Samuel_78
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Samuel_78 »

I've got a few ideas of my own for furniture to fill this roll.
The first that comes to mind is a bean bag chair.
71LX8CvggVL._SY463_.jpg
71LX8CvggVL._SY463_.jpg (23.54 KiB) Viewed 6320 times
I'm not going to have to hide it if family or friends come over. And when I choose to have my Chastity out its all her's.

Second is the Doggy Ball from RLSD.
DoggyBall.png
DoggyBall.png (186.43 KiB) Viewed 6320 times
This I would have fun trying to explain when/if my sisters kids find it.
Who are my Doll's?
Chastity Ode Knight (YL170 D-cup, WM#33 head), Chastity's Album and Old eye candy page.
Chastity Knight 2.0 (JY170 H-cup, GU02 head) 2.0 Eye Candy page
Nina D'Hule (retired), Nina's Album

the-loser
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by the-loser »

Hey Captain_BlackJack, did you get that inflatable chair, and is it worth buying one? And @QL57812, we're still waiting for your experience with your 163cm doll and the Liberator Esse -- I would really appreciate if you share your thoughts!

Right now, I tend towards the inflatable one, although the Esse looks really great! Inflatable because I guess it's softer and therefore more "doll friendly", and maybe it's possible to get a little bounce effect on it, which might not be possible on the Esse, right? I really like the look of the Esse though, and the material looks so soft on this one.

Anyways, would love to hear your experience with either of those! Thanks!

amytyl
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by amytyl »

The Liberator is amazing for that purpose, doggy, missionary, any position pretty much! The two pillows it comes with act as wedges too, if you just want to take it to the mattress. As for conspicuousness, I've had friends come over and sleep on it with no idea what it was for.
For more pics of my beautiful companions see: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14498

Apugo

Post by Apugo »

I think the wedge and ramp from Liberator Shapes might work well. I've only used them with a woman.

https://www.liberator.com/liberator-sex ... hapes.html

There's a photo with both of them.

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

I've been sketching on something to build myself, which would indeed be very handy to get the dolls in good positions and avoiding damage to knees, elbows and fingers. But I haven't had time to start building something yet due to other projects.

I've seen the sex-furniture too but their pricing is just beyond logic, so that's a nope. I've also been looking at inflatable chairs and stuff that are made for swimming-pools, which would be super easy to hide/store, but they might be a bit too unstable for a heavy doll.

Keeping an eye on this thread!
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

noxster
Former Member

Post by noxster »

OP how'd that sex bench workout?

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

The only piece of furniture I've had sex on with my doll is my dresser. I'm also looking forward to reviews from anyone who has used any of the sex chairs with their doll.

maddmatter70
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by maddmatter70 »

I use this and this.....very nice. Liberator wedge combo and a fetish delux swing. Add in a easy chair and a futon and sky is the limit! All of these items work well
Attachments
Futon
Futon
20190116_203303.jpg (922.76 KiB) Viewed 4545 times
Recliner
Recliner
20190127_152920.jpg (2.35 MiB) Viewed 4545 times
Fetish swing
Fetish swing
20190126_222810.jpg (1.18 MiB) Viewed 4545 times
Liberator wedge combo
Liberator wedge combo